As topic name said, what situation of said communities is in your country? Do you have many of them like local association here and there? Or private places for tg ppl where you can expres yourself without fear of consequences? Do you think situation for tg is good or bad in your country? Please discuss

And for hell of it, I 'll start. And simply put, situation here in czech rep. is terribad. After seeing many of you be part of associations and socialize on tg places or getting makeover from professionals, I did try find if someting like that is possible here to. But nope. No public association or community. No makeover studio. Damn even to find doctor for gender related issues is hard. And I still didnt find event therapist with gender specialization. Online communities aren't in better shape at all. Several dead non-actual websites (last "news" from 2010 or so). Four closed and/or deleted forums, one half dead cd forum. Why it is here so bad? No idea. Maybe bcs 11mil population is too little for proper "tg community development" or it is some genderphobia in ppl here, I am not sure.

So how it looks like in other parts of world? Better ot worse? Share!

PS: I should move to USA probably