Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ankle brackets under hose

There are times when I just don't want to be bothered taking my ankle bracelet off to put on my stockings, like today. So I just put on my hose and that's that.
    I almost never take my ankle bracelets off so it really depends on where I'm going. If it's a dressy occasion then I'll remove them till I put my stockings on and then reattach them, but mostly I just don't bother.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I had a fiend that I worked with many years ago , she came in one day wearing a skirt beige pantyhose and heels ,she also wore an ankle bracelet inside her pantyhose , I told her that I liked her ankle bracelet and asked her why she wore it under her hose , she said that incase the bracelet broke she wouldn't loose it and that it would be inside her pantyhose , I told her that it was a smart idea

My I have always loved anklets, don't think they belong under hose but can see the not losing it idea. lord knows I have lost many over the years. so I solve that problem by putting one on permanently no clasp. its flat smooth and about 3/8in wide. only takes a couple seconds longer to put hose on or off with it on the outside of hose but worth it to me. No plan to ever remove it either. LOL
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

Needs some nice bell bottomed pants, not hose!
    ankle bracelet.jpg
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I love anklets!! So perfectly feminine

I always thought they should go over hosiery, and when I wear one that's how I do it. In school, more young ladies seemed to wear them over their pantyhose rather than beneath, so I guess it stuck.
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

I always wore them over hose, or better yet, bare legs and sandals. Doesn't look right under hose.

She was probably in a rush getting dressed and harder to take off than just cover up

Having seen this is the past, I asked a young lady about it once. She just laughed and said that she never takes it off. I guess it was just laziness that caused it to be under pantyhose because she didn't remove it when dressing.

I seldom take mine off,i guess i never gave it any thought.

SOOOOOOO, Now the BIG QUESTION. Left ankle or Right!!

Aspiring Member
    whether right or wrong, I wear mine on my right ankle and outside my hose. The fashion police know where to find me

Silver Member
    When I was a teenager (early 90s), the girls wore anklets called "friendship bracelets" and were usually cloth. They wore them under their pantyhose, and they said they didn't take them off so put their hose on over. I always thought it was a bit odd, but back then it was the era of grunge and it was a rare sight to even see a young woman wearing hosiery (I wasn't going to complain.)

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The grunge era was a lost time.
    Music went to hell and the clothing style was atrocious. One reason I won't wear flannel ever again.
    Oh and the goofy knit hats with the ear flaps with the long tassels.
    I will have to add dread locks too just nasty.

I wear one all the time, sometimes hose over it and sometimes over my hose. IMHO to each her own

I wear an ankle bracelet on my right ankle outside any stockings, pantyhose or tights that I am wearing.