Thread: My own progress report.

My own progress report.

Recently had my second visit with my Endo.

Both my scripts have been doubled from where I was started out at.

So, now instead of just one patch all week long, I have two across my tush. Keeping up with what the Dr.'s told me about rotating them out. Two days out of the week I have three in place.

I'm beginning to think I might want to invest in rubbing alcohol. Because of how much residue these patches leave behind. And I sometimes feel like my tush is some kind of billboard advertising Estradiol.

Already noticed some more breast growth from starting the new dosage a couple weeks ago.

Keeping a look out for signs of the side effects I don't want, while enjoying all the side effects I do want; good and bad.

Just got my blood test results and they are as follows:

T is at 0.9 ng/mL. One point higher than we want it and down from 2.9 ng/mL. So that is coming along nicely.

E is at 91.5 pg/mL. Up from 36.8 pg/mL. That one is coming along nicely as well.

They tested for Prolactin this time and that is at 7.8 ng/mL. Which seems to be in the normal range no matter what range chart you look at. I don't have a base line for Prolactin from before because they didn't specifically test for that on my first visit.

I am definitely noticing the changes more and more since I started back at the end of August.

I have never been happier with myself and for the most part; my transition is progressing very well.

I even have a girlfriend I met online, in 2015, that I'm looking forward to meeting for the first time later in 2017. Yes, she knows about me and she is also Trans. We really seem to click on many different levels. We are both nervous and looking forward to seeing if we connect on a face to face level to see if we could make a serious go of something a bit more serious.

We aren't sure how we will meet yet. Whether she will come visit me here, or I go there to visit her. We're still working out the details for both of our safety.

Here's to what comes next.
    The source of fear is in the future
    And a person freed of the future
    Has nothing to fear

"That's life. It's not always rainbows and farts. Sometimes the farts have a little something extra." -Emma

Rock meet Hard Place.

Sounds like things are really going great for you Emma. It's been fun watching your life unfold in front of you. I'm so happy to see everything going your way. You're a sweet girl and you deserve some happiness. Congrats girl!!!

It sounds like life, and transition are moving right along for you.
    It's understandable how so many of us end up with other trans people. Nobody but another trans can really gather the empathy for us. Everybody else is on the outside looking in. I hope you meeting IRL goes well. My girlfriend is also trans.

It's funny; my GF and I have talked about it over the phone and Skype, and we both have the same fears about our first RL meeting.

But, we are both just as excited to get together as well. As a matter of fact, both of our Families feel the same way about meeting the other and hope for the same happiness for the two of us as well.
    Has nothing to fear

"That's life. It's not always rainbows and farts. Sometimes the farts have a little something extra." -Emma

Rock meet Hard Place.

Good luck with your transition and with your new friend. I also have a TS partner and it helps a lot to have a "culture match" in this area. At one time I thought I was unique, but it turns out that there are a lot of trans couples. It's a happy thing.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-cd View Post
    At one time I thought I was unique, but it turns out that there are a lot of trans couples.
    I always thought that also. Of course in the 70s not many TS around here. We were together for 38 years. Since coming back out, have found many other Trans couples.

Ex prisoner in paradise CostaRicaRachel's Avatar
    Sounds like you are progressing nicely, physically, mentally and socially.
    I'm very happy for you and I'm sure everything will work out for you!
    Although your current visions might be grounded in reality,
    there are no shortcuts to get from here to there.
    Face the facts and realize that you still may have to manifest this
    dream the old-fashioned way: by creating a concrete plan,
    putting in the hard work and maintaining an
    unwavering determination to make it happen.

Yeah, everything is progressing nicely in all areas except one.

It seems to be the hardest area to progress in. That happens to be lack of progress in the financial department. I know that some of my physical progress will be hampered a little by this, I figure that as long as I keep at it I will eventually get there. I'm rather tenacious that way.

Fortunately I have access to some benefits from when I served in the Military that have helped TREMENDOUSLY.

I think it's also that Tenacity that helps me work through everything else in my life. Much like a dog with a bone.
    Has nothing to fear

Rock meet Hard Place.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Beth View Post
    So, now instead of just one patch all week long, I have two across my tush. Keeping up with what the Dr.'s told me about rotating them out. Two days out of the week I have three in place.

I'm beginning to think I might want to invest in rubbing alcohol. Because of how much residue these patches leave behind. And I sometimes feel like my tush is some kind of billboard advertising Estradiol...
    I'm another multi-patch wearer. I wear three twice-a-week patches, which means I change one patch each day with every fourth day off.

Positioning is a bit of a challenge. I use 12 spots in two rows across the buttocks, I work my way across from left to right, first the top row, then the bottom. The patch residue actually helps locate the next row so I don't clean it off right away. What little residue remains when I get back to a particular spot scrapes off easily with a fingernail. I then clean the area with 91% isopropyl alcohol to remove skin oils and let it dry. With this protocol the patches stick well.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 12-26-2016 at 02:17 AM. Reason: fixed attribution