Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does seeing an attractive woman make you want to dress?

Does seeing an attractive woman make you want to dress?

I was at the library recently. Was speaking with a librarian there, she was nice looking, not beautiful, but nice. She had on a knee length orange sweater dress, cream colored heels and she had on hose, which was so nice as too many women don't wear them anymore. Anyway, it just set me off. I thought to myself, how nice it must be to go to work like that, every morning decide what dress or skirt and blouse you will wear. I went home and dressed up a storm and been in a "pink fog" ever since. Any of you the same, seeing a pretty well dressed woman give you the urge to dress?

Yes, all the time. Seeing an attractive woman in a nice outfit appeals to both sides of me.

I was recently on a cruise and on "Formal Night" i really enjoyed seeing all the women in their pretties.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Sounds like my kind of clothes. Don't so much get an urge but I do observe what women wear and if I like the look I might try something similar next time I have some Diane time. I have to wear pretty much the same thing everyday for my job and do envy women the choice they have on a daily basis, (those that have a choice that is).
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Definitely. It is my appreciation for the beauty of women that makes me want to dress in the first place. Julie

Have to do it every day.....creates the need to shop shop shop shop to keep the inventory variable and seasonable.....not complaining !!!!!!

I do not run and get dressed but note what she was wearing and maybe try to duplicate it next time I can dress! Some times you just can not find those clothes!! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

All the time. I even check what maniquins are wearing because they usually represent the latest styles. It's inspiring and fun. I, too have seen more women wearing hose....probably cold weather or are they coming back? Hope so.

I do have an admiration for a well dressed woman. I think that's just the guy thing in me. I've noticed my wife though when we see a well dressed lady she begins to analyze what they are wearing and where they got a certain top or skirt and I guess that's the female in her. Should I see a well dressed women I sometimes get a tingle inside that I wish I had her lipstick color, short skirt, cute hair, or sexy top in my collection. Short skirts and fishnet hose gets me in the mood fast, to dress.

Absolutely.

Friday evening was a perfect example of social torture. We (me, SO, son & daughter in law) went to the symphony for The Messiah performance. Normally a high end crowd, and the beautiful women were out in force. And I give a special shout out to my daughter-in-law who is a legitimate "10" and a stunning beauty. So I had to deal with admiring her clothes from the start.
    It's one thing to admire beautiful women, and I do. But I always silently say to myself (as I gawk), "I would look so amazing in THAT. I can't tell you how many times I got into trouble for allegedly leering at women/co-workers (etc) while I was only figuring out the dress.

Our evening at the symphony was complete with a host of gorgeous women, in long gowns. Basic black was pretty much the theme, though I noted a lot of red and white garments and highlights (like black leggings w red dress, etc). My attention to the fashion show was almost distracting.

*** One thing I'm beginning to realize (about my CD Life), is that I truly admire women. Probably more than I ever realized. Love and admire them so much I wish to join the Club; or at least indulge in the best and prettiest parts of womanhood. Trying to figure out "WHY" I CD is always a fun game, and I'm beginning to think that my love and admiration for female beauty, and the power of women is a key element.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No not really.

I don't need to see a nice dress on an attractive woman to want to wear it. But it helps...

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Sometimes it does, yes.

But for the most part it is when I see an attractive girl/woman at her job in heels, and especially if she is wearing a dress or skirt.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I'm a sucker when a form fitting top, pencil skirt and sky high heels walk past me. Throw in great make up and hair...yes, I want to dress!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Oh for sure, I love seeing all the different fashion styles and it does make me think about wanting to dress or try a new style

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Yes always ,this is crazy especially news reporters on FOX news love how they dress.

SJW and Proud of It! Christina D's Avatar
    Completely. As NancySue mentioned, mannequins can completely engulf me in a pink fog. Plus, I feel like I can admire an outfit on a mannequin more fully without feeling like a creeper staring down a GG.

Pintrest is also a great way to type in something basic (like "red tights" or "polkadot dress") and get an endless supply of fashions to admire.
    "I'm just a girl, what's my destiny?/What I've succumbed to is making me numb/Oh I'm just a girl, my apologies/What I've become is so burdensome/Oh I'm just a girl, lucky me/Twiddle-dum there's no comparison" - "Just a Girl" by No Doubt

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Socrates

A well dressed lady always makes me want to dress up.

I work in an area full of offices and hotels, so I get to see women in their office attire the whole time.

For sure it does, as does a beautiful dress in a shop window, or a gorgeous pair of shoes in a window, or a well dressed woman on a billboard, or even a pretty item of clothing on a woman, OMG they are everywhere
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

All the time. Outside, on the television, on-line, it doesn't matter. I first notice the attractive woman, but then I look at what she's wearing and if it's feminine attire, I'm planning my next dressing opportunity.......
    A girl can never have too many dresses

Banned Read only
    Donna,
    I use to feel like that but not so much now, going out socially and choosing my own outfits for the occasion and setting my own standard has brought that part into focus. Having someone especially the wives complimenting you on your outfit makes me feel I'm wearing something that maybe someone wishes they could wear.

I always watch and admire what women are wearing. The thoughts I have range from, I would love to wear that to how would I look?

Yes,
    I always look at what other women are wearing.
    I do see how women dress for other women.
    Mostly I am so envious, wish I had more of a feminine figure.

I would definitely agree to this, but wish I had the body to pull off more. Does not help I am still hairy and can't remove what I would like to as the SO would then definitely find out what I do.

I love to look at women in short mini skirts&beautiful silky blouse,with pantyhose&heels&I wish I could dress like them
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

Oh yes, very much so. A well put together woman in a dress or nicely tailored skirt and blouse and heels often makes me wish that I could look like that or at least I will wonder where she got the dress and if I could possibly find it in my size.