Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Does seeing an attractive woman make you want to dress?

Depending on the situation. Sometimes I see a nice looking lady and think about her cloths. If they are something I like I may try and copy an outfit.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Sometimes, yes.

I was Christmas shopping last week and casually made my way to the makeup counter at Macy's to buy some perfume. The young girl that helped me was to die for made-up, not overdone at all, just gorgeous, with perfect and incredible makeup. What hit home was both her red lipstick and pearl necklace strands, a classic look that I so love. To say she inspired me the next morning is to put it mildly. That is, yes! Seeing an attractive woman completely inspires me!
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Yes it does. In real life and in movies as well.
    Especially the brides from different parts of the globe ignite the fire

when she is well dressed of course!

Ah-May-Lee
    Sometimes a goth or rockabilly style girl will wear something I'd like to get.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie View Post
    Sometimes a goth style girl will wear something I'd like to get.
    I wear some Goth style at times, and many woman want to know where I get my outfits. I know there has been much said about asking woman things like this, but if done in a nice way it might be OK.

Just seeing this thread, but absolutely yes! We are blessed with having incredibly open and accessible news anchors in the area, so when I see them wearing outfits that inspire me, I'm lucky enough to be able to ask about it via Facebook and get answers.

Unfortunately, it rarely helps, as they have a knack for finding all of their most amazing gems at clearance prices. I even joked with one of the gals that I clearly needed a new shopping partner. (She didn't take the invite as creepy or intrusive, thankfully...)

I'm a people watcher, when I'm out and see an attractive and/or well dressed women I always wonder how I would look with her hair or make-up or jewelry or clothes or shoes. Sometimes I ask myself if I would wear it better or if my SO is with me if she thinks I could pull off the look. At the end of the day if I have been in a female target rich environment I always have an elevated desire to dress when I get home.

Omg Yes!

I constantly see such well dressed women at work and wish I could go straight home and change. I especially get jealous of their clothing.
    Ciao,
    Scarlett

Absolutely, yes! I envy beautiful women and the clothes they wear. It's especially hard sometimes looking at my wife, because part of what turns me on is the idea of wearing her outfits -- and then I have to fight the urge to wear them, because she doesn't want me wearing her things.

Yes!, and the thing is, that not only happens when I see a girl I like, sometimes any woman can have that effect on me too.
    Last edited by Karen G; 02-01-2017 at 12:59 AM.

Yes it doe's

You notice how the clothes sit and move and think, I'd like some of that, smile and walk on by

No. I know what I like and what I look like.
    I do sometimes wonder how the materials feel against the skin, or is she not feeling sensation because it is being isolated by something underneaith like a slip.
    Most of the time they make me insecure because I know I will never get to that point in looks.
    No I am a very realistic minded lady. I know my boundaries in what I can wear and what I look like.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 02-11-2017 at 03:20 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Yes! I work in a place where everyday women come, elegant, sexy, young, old, in her 40's mainly, etc. I found that additional of the curves in women, the make up really sparks my desire to dress, I WANT TO BE A WOMAN!!
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I have the same desire

Boy boy do I struggle with this.

Every day I see gorgeous women in the high street. Some are even in the office.

And they just look %1million% awesome. And I want to look. But I am only looking at their outfits... how it wraps around their curves. How it enhances what is already a work of art.

So I dont look much. For any woman to be inspected so is a real threat to her. I may not be able to avoid a sideways glance. But I dont gawp. I want to gawp. I want to understand how every cm2 lies on her body. But I make do with the models on Amazon when buying something new for myself.

Women are heart breakenly beautiful. But people too. And people deserve privacy. I do my utmost to respect that.

When I see a woman in an attractive outfit, I wonder how it would look on me. In particular, yoga pants and tall boots!

Spent the day working in NYC today with my panties and hose under my carhartts,it's just one eye opening fashion show on the streets.You see it all and YES I got lost in THE PINK FOG!

Absolutely! I am always looking at them as role models for my feminine self.
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

Aspiring Member
    I stood in line behind a woman in a nice flowing peasant skirt. A weakness of mine - I own two.
    How I wish

Ineke

Banned Read only
    Yes, absolutely! It's been that way for me since I started dressing at twelve or thirteen. I'd look at the girls around me, get turned on by them, and think "I want to wear THAT--just like HER!" I'd lust after her clothes almost as much as I lusted after HER!

I suppose it goes without saying that it's the girls I found most attractive whose clothes I most wanted to wear! Mind you, it did work the other way round too: that's to say, I found certain girls or women especially attractive and sexy when they wore certain styles. But I guess there's nothing remarkable about that.

I've felt that jealousy at times too. Sometimes I wish I could wear something bold--in "bold colors," say--maybe like that peasant skirt Ineke just mentioned. Of course, there's nothing to stop me wearing something "loud" or "outstanding" as a male--but it's just not the same, is it? For instance, last week in drab I wore a Pink Floyd "Dark Side of the Moon" T-shirt, and within the space of only two hours while out shopping I got no less that FIVE comments from total strangers who liked my shirt! Well, that's cool, and I'm not complaining for a moment! But it's still not the same as looking "boldly feminine"! I'd so love them to see Marianne!

Sometimes there was a practical aspect to my jealousy as well. I felt jealous that it was OK for girls and women to go around with bare arms (and even bare shoulders) in the summer when it was warm, while I as a male was expected to cover more up and even (in some environments) to wear a collar and tie. Wouldn't it be so much more fun to wear something that just floats around me...?

In other words, check ALL the boxes on this thread for me too, Donna June!

(I keep thinking there was an old movie called "Tell Me That You Love Me, Donna June." But I guess it wasn't "Donna June," it was "Junie Moon." "Different other girl," as the Monty Python team would have said... )

OMG a beautiful woman in a nice dress and heels. Yep that really make me want to dress. But wow they show their feminine ways and that really impresses me.
    Part Time Girl