Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Does seeing an attractive woman make you want to dress?

Banned Read only
    Nah. If i see attractive clothes I do but these don't necassarily make for an attractive woman (sorry ladies). Were I not happy enough in my relationship, I'd probably want to **** attractive women, not run home and play alone.

Banned Spammer
    I want to dress regardless.
    But if I see an attractive woman I will look at her. Partly cos she's hot, partly cos I am looking at her outfit

Yes, definitely attractive women awaken the urge in me to be like them. I work in the design field, with an office of 2-3 very creative and clothes-conscious young women, and they are always an inspiration....so much that one of the girls, when I walked in on a girl-talk session looking at clothes on line, said, "oh, don't worry about him, he's just one of the girls." I was over the moon happy for days--weeks, months even!

Absolutely yes! I find myself getting very jealous because they can dress up and look totally great. Since I'm a crossdresser and don't yet feel comfortable going into a store, it makes me even more jealous, and makes me kind of wish I were a woman so I wouldn't have this problem, although I have no intentions on becoming a transgender.
    I remember once I saw an advertisement for a tv show or movie. 3 ladies walked by wearing very sexy outfits, and swinging their hips at the same time. I saw this one lady wearing a red dress with a black belt, and I instantly began to wonder how I would look wearing that. I liked the look so much, I hit the rewind button on my tv a few times. I should have taken a picture though, because I never saw it again.

I would venture to say yes very much so
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.