Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Does seeing an attractive woman make you want to dress?

Yes! absolutely! I'm an admirer of the femine beauty. I work on sales and many times ladies come to the store (furniture) well dress, elegant. I can't avoid to give them honest compliments and sometimes even ask where they buy the shoes, skirt or a top. I usually give compliments to the good make up and I enjoy watching them.
    That really sparks me to dress....I want to be a beautiful woman, You don't?
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

It's a mixed feeling; I want the pretty girl, and I want to be the pretty girl. I suppose the former occurs milliseconds before the latter.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

It depends on whether she is wearing a out fit that I like or have, then yes my thoughts will turn to dressing. Honestly I don"t really need anything other than opportunity for me to decide to crossdress.

In general, yes, especially if they are wearing something tastefully feminine, preferably with a slip underneath. And when I see a movie like Dial M for Murder, with Grace Kelly in that lovely blue nightgown, it certainly makes me want to put on one of my gowns.

Banned Read only
    Darn, you hit it right on the head. Even today I spied a lovely professional woman at the local hospital in a pretty dress and heels. Sigh! I love watching many of the female weather and news reporters on our local shows......nice knit dresses that cling to beautiful forms.

Yes, Donna, I most certainly do get the urge to dress when I see a well dressed woman. Recently in the city I saw a young lady dressed in a black pleated skirt, green top and black pumps. I thought she looked gorgeous. Ever since I have been trying to emulate the outfit. I found the skirt and I have the shoes. Still looking for the top. To me it is one of life's simple pleasures.

This past week-end, my wife and I attended a show in Boston as well as an overnight stay at a hotel. We spent a lot of time walking the city and saw many classy women both in the shops and streets and more so at the concert. My inner women went wild with all of the great fashions they wore. I just wanted to look like so many of them or copy their style. I got some great ideas for next venture out as Sarah.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Absolutely, especially stockings

Yes it sure does. When she is beautiful and wearing the latest fashion.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

In a word, yes!!! I look at her and think, how would I look in that outfit.
    Please call me Lisa!

Aspiring Member
    As an arbitrary offshoot, would an MTF CD feel like dressing when they notice another attractive MtF CD? Just curious.

Donna
    Yes yes yes I do look at other women and I feel like I'm caged in. The clothes and shoes and jewellery and hair and makeup and the way females stand, sit , walk and live i love. I want to be like so many women.
    Xxxx

I always get an urge to dress in female clothes when I see a beautiful woman, especially if she wears something that I like. I guess subconsciously I get the desire to look like her.

Seeing someone in a style I like and can replicate with my wardrobe definately is a trigger for me to dress. If I really like the outfit and it's not in my wardrobe, I'm off to shop!

Lauren

Lord, help me.
    I love women.
    I love beautiful women. I do with all my heart.
    I have learned at the hand of women; Mother, teachers, Wife, even daughters.
    I honor them. Respect them. I'm awed by women and their magic.

Am I inspired by a beautiful woman?
    So much so I apparently want to join the sorority.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Yes when I see an attractive woman I imagine what it would feel like to be wearing what she is.

Yes, all the time. If only I could look as good as the ladies that trigger me.

Oh yes!

When I see a beautiful woman dressed to the nines in a very feminine outfit. It makes me want to take it off of her..... and put it on me! LOL.

I feel like that all the timea, everytime I see an attractive woman wearing something nice I just wish it was me! During the Christmas season seeing so many beautiful women dressed up is too hard to handle! While at Christmas Eve service just so many well dressed ladies I was thinking constantly what it would be like to be there in a nice dress! One can dream!
    Just trying to be the real me!

Junior Member Samantha Sometimes's Avatar
    Yes all the time. In fact that's probably what triggered it. Seeing how beautiful they are and a desire to be like that

Quote Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith View Post
    In a word, yes!!! I look at her and think, how would I look in that outfit.
    Couldn't have said it better!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Someone said in another thread, "it's part envy and part admiration". Sums it up for me. The admiration often has some lust in it.

This week I complimented three GGs: one on her eyelashes, one on her new hair color, and one on a coat she was wearing. None of these comnents had lust behind them. Well, ... two of them did, after I let the comment simmer a bit.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Yup a believe it's called jealousy, I suffer from this terribly, being a closet cross dresser.

SJW and Proud of It! Christina D's Avatar
    Since I've had time off of work and visiting with family for the holidays, I've been watching a lot of movies and have found myself really paying attention to what the female characters are wearing. Movies, it seems, is my biggest trigger right now.

Watching "Moulin Rouge" a couple nights ago REALLY made me want to dress, even though I don't wear anything resembling that style of dress...as if I could even pull it off! Haha.

Last night though, my girlfriend and I went to see "La La Land," and my God, everything Emma Stone's character wears in that movie is something I would die to wear! It was so triggering, in fact, that when I went into the grocery store to pick up a few things after the movie, I inadvertently started walking and using my hands the way I do when I'm dressed as Christina! Thankfully, I went in alone while my girlfriend waited in the car.
    "I'm just a girl, what's my destiny?/What I've succumbed to is making me numb/Oh I'm just a girl, my apologies/What I've become is so burdensome/Oh I'm just a girl, lucky me/Twiddle-dum there's no comparison" - "Just a Girl" by No Doubt

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Socrates

Yes of course, Just hearing the word DRESS makes me want to dress.
    My SO has always noticed my interest in how nice dresses are and now after she found my sz. 13 heels last week things are not good.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?