Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does seeing an attractive woman make you want to dress?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Does seeing an attractive woman make you want to dress?

I was at the library recently. Was speaking with a librarian there, she was nice looking, not beautiful, but nice. She had on a knee length orange sweater dress, cream colored heels and she had on hose, which was so nice as too many women don't wear them anymore. Anyway, it just set me off. I thought to myself, how nice it must be to go to work like that, every morning decide what dress or skirt and blouse you will wear. I went home and dressed up a storm and been in a "pink fog" ever since. Any of you the same, seeing a pretty well dressed woman give you the urge to dress?

Yes, all the time. Seeing an attractive woman in a nice outfit appeals to both sides of me.

I was recently on a cruise and on "Formal Night" i really enjoyed seeing all the women in their pretties.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Absolutely, especially stockings

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Sounds like my kind of clothes. Don't so much get an urge but I do observe what women wear and if I like the look I might try something similar next time I have some Diane time. I have to wear pretty much the same thing everyday for my job and do envy women the choice they have on a daily basis, (those that have a choice that is).
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Have to do it every day.....creates the need to shop shop shop shop to keep the inventory variable and seasonable.....not complaining !!!!!!

Definitely. It is my appreciation for the beauty of women that makes me want to dress in the first place. Julie

Yes it does. Sometimes that is the spark to reignite the flame if I haven't dressed in a while

Yes, yes, yes. Makes me want to slip into the pink fog in a dress, hose and heels.

In general, yes, especially if they are wearing something tastefully feminine, preferably with a slip underneath. And when I see a movie like Dial M for Murder, with Grace Kelly in that lovely blue nightgown, it certainly makes me want to put on one of my gowns.

I do not run and get dressed but note what she was wearing and maybe try to duplicate it next time I can dress! Some times you just can not find those clothes!! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

All the time. I even check what maniquins are wearing because they usually represent the latest styles. It's inspiring and fun. I, too have seen more women wearing hose....probably cold weather or are they coming back? Hope so.

I do have an admiration for a well dressed woman. I think that's just the guy thing in me. I've noticed my wife though when we see a well dressed lady she begins to analyze what they are wearing and where they got a certain top or skirt and I guess that's the female in her. Should I see a well dressed women I sometimes get a tingle inside that I wish I had her lipstick color, short skirt, cute hair, or sexy top in my collection. Short skirts and fishnet hose gets me in the mood fast, to dress.

Absolutely.

Friday evening was a perfect example of social torture. We (me, SO, son & daughter in law) went to the symphony for The Messiah performance. Normally a high end crowd, and the beautiful women were out in force. And I give a special shout out to my daughter-in-law who is a legitimate "10" and a stunning beauty. So I had to deal with admiring her clothes from the start.
    It's one thing to admire beautiful women, and I do. But I always silently say to myself (as I gawk), "I would look so amazing in THAT. I can't tell you how many times I got into trouble for allegedly leering at women/co-workers (etc) while I was only figuring out the dress.

Our evening at the symphony was complete with a host of gorgeous women, in long gowns. Basic black was pretty much the theme, though I noted a lot of red and white garments and highlights (like black leggings w red dress, etc). My attention to the fashion show was almost distracting.

*** One thing I'm beginning to realize (about my CD Life), is that I truly admire women. Probably more than I ever realized. Love and admire them so much I wish to join the Club; or at least indulge in the best and prettiest parts of womanhood. Trying to figure out "WHY" I CD is always a fun game, and I'm beginning to think that my love and admiration for female beauty, and the power of women is a key element.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No not really.

Yes, when I see sexy Woman in their tight clothes and heels it makes me a bit antsy; double if they are wearing hosiery. I won't rush home to dress but the thought enters my mind.

Aspiring Member
    The sight of an attractive woman doesn't trigger me to dress. I'll dress whenever I can. Not that I get to do it too often either. On the other hand, I'm not free from thoughts like "How does this look on me?", or "I want to dance in this!" - even in guy mode.

We don't seem to practice Sunday Best in my corner of the woods - I'm apparently overdressed in church if I wear such. (I wear plaid collared long sleeved shirts with jeans.)
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 12-19-2016 at 10:07 AM.

Yes it sure does. When she is beautiful and wearing the latest fashion.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

In a word, yes!!! I look at her and think, how would I look in that outfit.
    Please call me Lisa!

Quote Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith View Post
    In a word, yes!!! I look at her and think, how would I look in that outfit.
    Couldn't have said it better!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I don't need to see a nice dress on an attractive woman to want to wear it. But it helps...

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Sometimes it does, yes.

But for the most part it is when I see an attractive girl/woman at her job in heels, and especially if she is wearing a dress or skirt.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I'm a sucker when a form fitting top, pencil skirt and sky high heels walk past me. Throw in great make up and hair...yes, I want to dress!

It certainly helps. when my SO dresses up. I tell her how beautiful she is.
    Part Time Girl

Donna June - you are already an inspiration of how to look and pose. But yes, seeing an attractive woman makes me want to emulate that with a similar look, but that is what clothing catalog models are specifically for. I don't have luxury of going home to dress when I desire, so I have to wait for the chance. But I do plan. I recently posted in the top of the Clothing, Shopping, Beauty thread, in "I went shopping and look what I bought", an image of Blake Lively in an outfit and pose. I love that look and ordered 3 items from China to try to reproduce that outfit and look. So I went into pink fog of shopping and when I can dress, I will enjoy. We are femophiles - we enjoy femininity - but don't have to be women to do that.
    Hugs, Ellen

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Oh for sure, I love seeing all the different fashion styles and it does make me think about wanting to dress or try a new style