Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Does seeing an attractive woman make you want to dress?

Aspiring Member
    A well dressed woman will. The clack of high heel will set my off more.
    Sara

Platinum Member
    Hi Donna June, ABSOLUTELY !
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes, seeing a beautiful woman all dolled up (or near to it) does bring out the femme in me. Of course, Donna June, looking at you in some of your finery also makes me want to go and put on my best.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Yes it does. Sometimes that is the spark to reignite the flame if I haven't dressed in a while

Yes, yes, yes. Makes me want to slip into the pink fog in a dress, hose and heels.

Reality Check
    Seeing an attractive woman does not make me want to dress. I dress when I have the opportunity to dress regardless of who or what I may have seen.

And that thing about deciding what dress or skirt and blouse I will wear gets old after a while. What if you pick a blouse and skirt that don't go well together? What if you forget that you wore the same outfit last week?

I like to dress of course and I like to see attractive women. It's just that for me, they have no relationship to each other.

Yes, that happens quite often.

Now that you bring it up, I suppose it does influence my dressing, and I think it has ever since I was very young. Going to church, a dinner party, or wherever ladies were dressed well it seems that I would want to try and dress up when I got home. Even now, my work takes me to a conference every year where its a dressy occasion for both men and women. The skirts, dresses, hose and heels send me over the top. Can't wait to get home and kick off the drab dress clothes and slip on a dress, hose and heels. -Meg

Aspiring Member
    The sight of an attractive woman doesn't trigger me to dress. I'll dress whenever I can. Not that I get to do it too often either. On the other hand, I'm not free from thoughts like "How does this look on me?", or "I want to dance in this!" - even in guy mode.

We don't seem to practice Sunday Best in my corner of the woods - I'm apparently overdressed in church if I wear such. (I wear plaid collared long sleeved shirts with jeans.)
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 12-19-2016 at 10:07 AM.

Yes, when I see sexy Woman in their tight clothes and heels it makes me a bit antsy; double if they are wearing hosiery. I won't rush home to dress but the thought enters my mind.

Yes! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! 😃👩🏻

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

It certainly helps. when my SO dresses up. I tell her how beautiful she is.
    Part Time Girl

Donna June - you are already an inspiration of how to look and pose. But yes, seeing an attractive woman makes me want to emulate that with a similar look, but that is what clothing catalog models are specifically for. I don't have luxury of going home to dress when I desire, so I have to wait for the chance. But I do plan. I recently posted in the top of the Clothing, Shopping, Beauty thread, in "I went shopping and look what I bought", an image of Blake Lively in an outfit and pose. I love that look and ordered 3 items from China to try to reproduce that outfit and look. So I went into pink fog of shopping and when I can dress, I will enjoy. We are femophiles - we enjoy femininity - but don't have to be women to do that.
    Hugs, Ellen

Seeing a pretty woman is just one of the urges that keeps me dressing regularly.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Krisi, Deciding what dress or outfit to wear would certainly not get old with me

Count me in. After I get over my jealously of her, and get over any attraction to her, the next thing that happens is I have to dress. And yes, I've searched far and wide to emulate their outfits. Sometimes, I have to stop myself from asking them where they got their outfits.

It sure does for me , it makes me wish that I could dress that way all the time, also that I could look that good.

YES! Especially dress and stockings!

Yep, also make mental note of the look and try and replicate sometimes
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Depends. If I see an attractive woman in a picture, and dressed in a way I like, when at home a have my clothes nearby, I am more often than not compelled to dress. On the other hand, if I see a beautiful woman somewhere in the streets, I usually wonder where she got those clothes.

Amen... amen... amen... sisters do I hear another amen?

Quote Originally Posted by SherriePall View Post
    Yes, seeing a beautiful woman all dolled up (or near to it) does bring out the femme in me. Of course, Donna June, looking at you in some of your finery also makes me want to go and put on my best.
    Agreed, Donna June modelling some of her outfits has the same effect (don't stop Donna

Oh absolutely! However, I would dress every day if I could. I don't need outside stimuli to que the Pink Fog !!
    Lace and Smiles!
    Lisa

Well, seeing cute girls is one thing, but as for what they're wearing? None of the girls in my area really dress the way I would. I tend to prefer Japanese and Korean fashion trends because they tend to lean towards a more "cutesy" look. I don't really feel like I look good in clothing when it's meant to have a "sexy" vibe. It's just not my cup of tea. :/

Seeing a new set of photos from Donna June always makes me want to dress up and go shopping!

- Diane