Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Essentials for Feeling Fem

Silver Member
    My feminine feeling is constant, even in drab, but all I need to do to enhance it is lipstick.

Without being too weird I would say that I am femme always and dressing only makes me look like one more. I feel and think femme all the time now.

Need to be complete, but high heel do top it off.

It's all essential - every last bit of it.

So far I have not found any aspect of dressing or shopping anything other than exhilarating.

I spent £200 on Amazon just last night. 1: I was a bit drunk thinking of going back to work today. 2: I hadnt spent a penny on myself in a month. I had the urge. And not wanting to make an issue of this in any way... but I have a very large disposable income. I get a couple of phone calls a year from the bank "reminding me" that current accounts are not supposed to sit permanently at over £20k...

Anhenneyway.....

I splurge sometimes. And last night it happened. £200 isnt alot. But for single use it is. Im not interested in brands. I only like the look. And yesterday I decided I needed more shoes. 2 pairs. One black and one white. Im already breaking out checking tracking options waiting for delivery.

It's all essential

Eyeliner It's a must have for me and really makes my eyes pop. Nothing makes me feel more feminine- well maybe a thong hehe

For me the minimum to feel feminine is wig, breast forms and at least minimal makeup, which includes having shaved.

The agreement that I have with my wife limits me to only dressing in the house and not out in public locally, due to kids and grandkids living nearby. To fully dress, I have to go shopping out of town or something away from home. That being said, I am quite happy to always be wearing lingerie - either in our house or when underdressing my male clothes. The wearing of lingerie is all it takes for me to feel my femininity. It is even more pronounces when I also include a corset and some natural lip color lipstick. Both also make me feel very feminine and i love that feeling.

For me, it's creating my "girls". Taking the time to pull them together, tape them down, contour them and the like... one of the biggest labors of pure love. Once they're paired with my forms and my bra is on, THAT's when I'm feeling it. When I finish my full face though, that's what sets my femininity into warp drive.

I can definitely feel fem when not fully dressed, but it's never the same unless I'm 100% transformed. I'll feel feminine with just my wig, a dress or pair of shoes... but once I look in the mirror or realize that I still have my beard or exceptionally hairy legs, I come back down to earth. I guess I'm also playing for the "all or nothing" team.

There are different stages of feeling fem. Lipstick, wig, skirt, and others. But the big step is the best forms into the bra. That's when I feel right.

Junior Member pantyhoselvr kendra's Avatar
    Putting on a pair of high quality pantyhose over freshly shaven legs is where i start. Then my frilly sissy panties, ankle socks, bra and breastforms, satin gloves and my frilly sissy dress