Thread: Im back

Im back

It's been almost 4 years since I have posted on this site. I will admit that I have browsed for about a week 😊
    A lot has changed in my life. I am now married, almost 4 years. I stopped dressing when I met my wife. I had so badly wanted to tell her but, she had a previous very bad experience with another CD. This put a serious wrench in the gears!
    Fast forward to about 3 months ago, we decided to up our BDSM lifestyle with her as the Dom. Well, she told me she wanted me to wear panties. To say the least, I was both shocked and thrilled. I had to seriously downplay the thrilled part though. Then she decided to add to my wardrobe: lingerie. I was in heaven! But the pink fog was starting to take a serious toll. So I did what was best and told her.
    She said she kinda knew about it but was waiting for me to tell her. I explained I was scared due to bad experience. She understood. She totally accepts my dressing. In fact she loves it! The only stipulation she has is that I don't wear a wig, makeup, dress, and heels in public. I'm fine with that because that is her past coming out.
    She is fine with me experimenting and wearing other things out. Which I have been. The other night we both went shopping and she helped me pick out some clothes. Tonight she helped me go to the gym under dressed. I wore a sports bra and panties under regular workout clothes. Tomorrow she wants me to wear the Danskin stretch pants she bought me. I love her so much! I am excited to see what the future holds!
    OK this post got long awhile ago so I will stop here.😁

Welcome back & so pleased that your new relationship is going so well for you both, I hope that you are able to stick to the rules and i'm sure things will be fine.

Martina
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

Happy for you that things have worked out for you and that your wife allows you to dress up.

I wish I was brave enough to tell my wife so I could too, however not sure it will ever happen so my stuff is well and truly hidden.

Welcome back, Gerri! Glad you have such a loving wife! Best wishes going forward! Hugs Lana Mae Merry Christmas!
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Congratulations on finding a great wife and continued success with your cross dressing.

It looks like the future holds some promise for you, good luck.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Glad you found someone that enjoys your desire to dress and that supports you.

What a wonderful surprise, best wishes to you, and a happy holiday to both you and wife.

Thank you everyone for your wishes and Happy Holidays to everyone!
    At this point she seems more comfortable shopping for me than me. The other day while underwear shopping she couldn't find a certain size. I thought she was browsing for herself. I said something and she replied "I'm not looking for me. I'm looking for underwear for you."
    Yes there were a lot of people around! Yes I turned and walked away. She apologized and said she didn't realize what she said. She said that she just zoned everyone out and forgot they were there. I need to catch up to her comfort level lol

Welcome back Sounds like you have a great partner Lucky you Have fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Welcome back Gerri

that is great for you all around, she is fine that you were thinking of her and her experiences, you now get to dress and finally...you get a dom!
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Platinum Member
    Hi Gerri, Welcome back to the forum, When you are here you are home.

Now that the ball is in her court just don't overwhelm her with your dressing......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I am trying not too. It is hard though not to go all out.

Reality Check
    I hope everything works out for you. Just take it slowly and watch her attitude carefully.