Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Others like me who like nightgowns and slips

Others like me who like nightgowns and slips

I was hesitant to join this forum, as I have never quite thought of myself as a cross dresser. I have no interest in dresses, corsets, makeup, or many of the other things that so many like. I only wear panties, slips and nightgowns, especially long, silky nylon gowns. I am pleased to find that there are others like me, or almost like me. I do love my nighties!!

Panties, slips and nightgowns makes you a crossdresser! Yes, I wear nightgowns to bed just about every night when not just panties! Welcome to the club! Hugs Lana Mae Merry Christmas!!
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I was like you! When I first started crossdressing I was only interested in lingerie especially silky things. I first found lingerie as a child while looking through Christmas catalogs. When I realized out good those type of things felt against my skin I wanted to wear them. When I entered puberty I used lingerie to masturbate while looking at women wearing lingerie. Now that I have gotten older I am more relaxed while I am dressed wearing women's clothing. My wardrobe has increased to women's jeans and shirts along with dresses, high heels and flats. I recently purchased my first necklace and I want more.
    Otherwise the older I get the more I want.
    At this point I am not interested in a wig or makeup, but that could change. My wife did put makeup on me one night and I enjoyed it, but it might have been the attention she was giving me while applying the makeup.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Pegnoirs are crack to me.

Banned Read only
    Gownman,
    For many years I would buy my wife a nightie for Xmas, after I came out to her she commented I was really buying them for myself, in reality I would to have bought two so we could wear the same items in bed. Never did happen, but I do wear one in bed now.

I will admit before I married I did buy some baby doll negligee sets for an ex GF, when she caught me wearing one she turned on as much as me !!

Wear such clothing to bed every night.

Aspiring Member
    Sure there are many crossdressers, like yourself, who don't feel a need to pass as a woman. Many of us imit ourselves to our favorite items. I love slips and nightgowns. I usually wear several when I go to bed. I find the feel of layers of nylon garments as comfortable. Satin nightgowns go well with slips too.

Platinum Member
    My interest in women's attire started with wearing my mother's white nylon slips. I loved the feel of the fabric. Then I tried on her floor length nylon gowns. I was very young and there was no sexual motivation at all. It was just the love of the fabric. Before I ventured further down the rabbit hole of cross dressing my wife and I dud shop for my own nylon gowns. I still have the knee length peignoir set. A black gown slowly became too small....too form fitting to survive the aging process of my body. I do have any assortment of nylon gowns, but, my true love is vintage slips. They're crack to me....over 400. I truly wish slips would make a serious comeback.

while I love to fully dress...I love nylon slips and night gowns the most
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Yes, I love nightgowns. Long silky ones. With cups, preferably. And I love slips. And half-slips. I've found that I really need to wear a slip or a half-slip with many of my dresses, so they are a necessity. Of course I also love dresses, and skirts, and blouses, and embroidered jeans, and wigs, and ...

Well, you get the idea.

Platinum Member
    Hi GownMan , It sounds like you are a member in good standing of the club......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I started out crossdressing in my mothers slips. When I was young I always browsed through the Sears and Pennys catalogs looking at women's underthings. I still love wearing slips and nightgowns, I have quite a collection of slips and a smaller collection of double layer nightgowns. I have been collecting for over 30 years.I found a lot of my collection at the thrift stores back when nobody wanted them. I always wear a slip when I wear a dress. I always wear a nightgown or nightshirt to bed.

I'm also a fan of shapewear. I love the feeling of it and how it makes me look. sucks everything in at the right places.

Dressing has no rule that I am aware of. So donning slips and panties or even gowns qualify you as dresses. Now I must join you in your liking to wear these and find them not only comfy but a sort of therapeutic aide. Add a robe and I'm ready for a cup of coffee, coco or nip on a cold evening. And I luv my fuzzy slippers too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I have two pairs of pink slippers. When I get up in the morning I put on my robe (silky of course) and slippers.

Right now wearing a pink&black
    nylon camisole top"with"tan"nylon
    panties .I have some nylon"slips
    that I sleep in &wear with my
    dresses also hope you enjoy
    as much as I do .

I love wearing a nightgown. It's like wearing a dress to bed.

I love wearing slips and nightgowns. While I don't have 400, I have around 20.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I like it all, including makeup when I get the time and willingness to do it, but I sleep in nightgowns and panties every night. I even woke to find my wife fondling the sleeve of my nightgown a couple of times. Hmmm??
    I must have fifty or so slips, mostly half slips, and five full length nightgowns. Nothing like wearing them together before bed as well as in bed.
    Last edited by Barbara Black; 12-21-2016 at 07:06 AM.

Even when I wear a skirt or dress I am wearing panties and a slip. Of course, it's a rare thing for me to be able to wear a skirt or dress due to my wife's belief about crisscrossing. So I underdress in panties and slips, even Is silk cammie. Now and then a bra as well. As far as night gowns? Just like wearing a dress or skirt, only when my wife is away visiting our adult kids in NJ. I own 2 different night gowns. Both silk and both red. I really enjoy wearing then not only to bed but around the house in the evenings. Have a pair of pink slippers to go with them. I underdress almost every day at work, and yes some co workers know. Both male and female and we are still friends.

'm a happy person when lounging in a nightgown and robe.

I love slips, camisoles, and nighties. One thing that I love about this time of the year is that I can wear camisoles under my clothing. The layers of t-shirt, dress shirt, and sweater completely hide the lines. But sleeping in silk or nylon is still something that I just love.

It is a slippery slope we all tread upon! That pink fog propels us along in ways we never imagined..............

I've been wearing girl's pajamas/nightgowns since I was about 8. Simple to do, really, as my mom kept all my sister's old clothing stored away in our attic. Since she worked full time, and we were taught how to do our own laundry, so washing my 'girl stuff' and hiding it was pretty easy in our house.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Silver Member
    You are a cross dresser! Just love what you are doing and absorb the feeling that will come to want more.

Started with lingerie and well, started buying skirts then tops then makeup, yep it is a slippery slope.
    Part Time Girl