Thread: The joys

The joys

So as I was dressing for work this morning I was struck by the fog. As I am sitting here ready to start my work day I was just thinking of the joy of it. Under my well worn work boots wiggles 10 toes with red sparkly polish on them, under my stained jeans there are 2 legs shaved smooth with a sheer layer of nylon on them, and under my belt holding about 3 pounds of tools and keys is a pair of pink bikini cut panties. I am sad that I am not nearly as open as some of you and my circumstances prevents that, but I love the limited freedom I do have. I love that under my manly appearance I have a feminine heart. I am lucky to have a wonderfully supportive wife, so I am able to enjoy these moments.
    You are perfect.

The work day is way more fun and goes by much quicker when under dressed. Have fun today!!!

I sure hope you never get injured or knocked unconscious at work. You'll have a LOT of explaining to do. Why not just save it and dress at hone?
    Jon

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I know exactly the feeling, especially the smooth legs part.
    Haven't done my toes in a long time.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Lovely, I am in the same predicament only i work in an office alone so I can wear my High Heels around the office all day. Of course I have thigh highs and a thong on underneath the boring male attire, and the 4" heels look nice with the trousers.

I hope you are enjoying your day I know i sure am.

I have the toenail polish-red with gold sparkles! I move about,stand up and stretch and bend over and stoop too much to wear panties because they would show as my drab underwear show sometimes! Just have to dress male! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Joni T if you worry about the what if you won't have any fun and you cant think about crossing the bridge till you get to it
    hugs
    Ronda

While I am 73, I live in a home with 3 adult women. They know I CD. Since we have unexpected people coming into the house I have to keep most of my CDing to my room. When the GGs go out in the evening together (Very rare), and declare they are going to be out late, then the feminine me can venture out of my room.
    Out comes the clothing, gowns, make-up, wigs etc. Up go the photo back-drops, out comes the cameras. I again realize my desire to be a fashion model if for just a few hours. I know I can never be nor will ever be a fashion model, but we all can still have our dreams and fantasies. Due to the relatively low ceiling in the house and my 6 foot stature, I must either sit down or take off my heels. after a couple hours and a close watch on the clock, I head to the bathroom and strip everything off and become my drub self again. Take off the glittery earrings and necklaces. Stash everything. Back to being the drab poor old boy me.

My dream outfit is a size 20 - 22 Wedding gown. (White, heels etc). I keep watching the Second-Hand stores for something close. If I can find something close I can adjust it to fit me, I can sew.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I know (and also love) the feeling! I got a pedi last week, and Alyssa decided on a red with gold sparkle, and extra glitter on my big toes for Christmas bling. I also have the smooth legs, and always panties. My shop is warm, so no pantyhose under my jeans. Sometimes, a cami under my shirt for an extra layer. I work alone, but sometimes I have people drop by, so I still have to be careful.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

I'm here getting ready for work also. Victoria Secrets Pink panties, lightly padded sports bra and a pair of American Eagle "favorite boyfriend" jeans over my shaved legs. It's the little things that bring me such joy also.

Platinum Member
    Hi Michelle, It's like the song, ( There is always something there to remind me )......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi Michelle,

So happy for you. The pink fog can be debilitating, but on the plus side it pushes us toward innovation and adaptation. Of course, limited freedom is far better than no freedom. Your comment that under your manly appearance is a feminine heart is a bell ringer. I am much the same way. For me the dressing and all the expression of femininity is secondary to having the mind of a woman and all that means with regard to behavior and the treatment of others. And like you, I often settle down a turbulent pink fog with bits and pieces that validate the feminine heart when the full expression is not available. Of course having a supportive wife is a great boost as well. Mine is just so-so in the support department, but like freedom something is better than nothing or even resistance. It is often a bumpy road we ride, but creativity can produce a nice suspension to smooth things out so we can be happier in our journey.

Gretchen

Silver Member
    Enjoy and I am envious of the shaved legs! With pantyhose and panties my guess is you are not a Plumber LOL.