Thread: Urge to Cheat

Urge to Cheat

F2M friend asks men (or other F2Ms) for advice on how to handle urge for sexual satisfaction that her [his] GF isn't into. F2M's urge is for sex with a man or maybe with GF roleplaying a man. F2M may be [is] on hormones. How to handle sexual urges when GF isn't into that kind of sex? F2M tends to get angry in discussions with GF.
    Last edited by LelaK; 12-21-2016 at 03:00 PM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Wow! Oh, forum doesn't allow one word responses. Did you misgender him right in the first sentence?

Apart from the misgendering.
    Do you have a reason for posting this here. Wouldn't it be better placed in the FtM section.

Some of the FtM that I know have never had sex with men. Some had enjoyed sex with men. There maybe be some MtF on here that have had relationships with FtM. I know a few couples like that.

What men on here do you hope to contact.

what ? who ? To confusing . Why don't you have your friend post the question and yea , maybe in the FtM section ?

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar

Exclamation Moderator's note

Would all members responding to this thread, please bear in mind that
    This section is also Gender Neutral, this section supports both M2F and F2M Transsexuals.
    Rianna Humble

Reality Check
    I lost track of who is who and what sex they are but here's the deal: If you have a boyfriend or girlfriend who doesn't satisfy your sexual needs, you probably have the wrong boyfriend or girlfriend.

Relationships are far more than sex of course but if your dissatisfaction with your mate leads you to cheat, you need to seriously consider if this is the right person to be in a relationship with.

It's simple- wants to know about sex with men...for a friend...wink...wink.