Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taking a tiny risk

Taking a tiny risk

I sleep in a silky nylon nightgown every night (at least in cold weather I do). In the morning when I get up, I put on my robe (also silky) and slippers and go out on my driveway to get the morning paper. The tiny risk is that someone might see me. It is sort of exciting, and makes me feel a little bit naughty.
    Compared to going out in public dressed as a woman (something which interests me not at all), this probably doesn't seem like much, but sometimes the small pleasures are the best

I know what you mean, I love pushing my boundaries. I will frequently wear dark hose with no show socks. Last night I wore my shortest pants, that ride up and show off my ankles, I was wearing my black tights with polka dots so there was no mistaking what I had on. I kept my legs shaved all last summer, just anything to push myself further. I am to the pointt to were I hate having to hide myself anymore.

Sounds like you want to get caught. Be careful what you wish for.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I think it may be part wanting to get caught, the thrill, and part wanting to be accepted. Last time I dressed I went out at dusk to rake some burning leaves. It was thrilling, being dressed not the fire, but I also wanted it to feel normal. By the end of the night I got that normal and accepted feeling.

Perhaps by telling people that you CD, you are seeking both that thrill and that normality we seek.

Julie

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I too love taking tiny risks, granted mine are different; but we're individuals, risky excitement is what it is.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I think we all take a risk every time we dress, if your not out. I've been dressed in the security of my home to the max before and the fed X guy shows up. Luckily I did have to sign anything so he left a package at the door. I've been dressed and out back behind my house on my porch. I usually can hear any one that comes driving up but once I heard a car door shut and someone knocking on my houses side door. I panicked and hid behind a grill we have on the porch. Luckily the neighbor that lives about a 1/4 mile down the road knock several times walked by to his truck and then left some mail that was ours that had been put in his mail box. He opened the screen door and set it inside the screen. I'm thinking it's really not if we will get caught but when will we be caught. I dread it if I ever do. Maybe secretly we are wanting to be caught. Especially the thrill of pushing the edge.

had panties on under mythin lounge pants and bra, put on long sleeve grey tee shirt (was a little chilly) went to front door and there was the fed ex guy with package in his hand ,Ifroze you could tell I was wearing, luckily he was in a hurry so I thanked him ad closed the door quickly xcitement factor from 1-10 a respectable 7

Gownman
    Go down and be the man they all expect. What ever your wearing they are gona think wey hey the mad twat! But build on that and do it more. Everyone thinks I'm a mad English man who is up for a laugh so just go with it and make it as bizarre as you can cus the neighbours NEED a bit of gossip. If you get me ? Laugh at the incredible un intelligent .
    Luv ya loads
    Emma x

It is difficult to see color in the dark so, unless the sun is already up and the robe is very feminine looking, nobody is going to notice anything when you step outside onto your driveway to get the morning paper. And if it is bright enough to see color, I hope your slippers are pink

Small steps little by little add up to big steps! Slow but steady. You take a risk every time you step outside your door! That is part of the excitement with dressing at first! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Those little risks are so much fun and such a thrill, my wife loves it more then me. I also don't wear male socks at times and walk in the mall taking little chance that when I walk or sit my pants ride up alittle and show some pantyhose. Little thrills.

The tiny risk do add up like Lana said, and eventually they no longer feel like risk at all.

Silver Member
    I don't think you should downplay the significance of your outings. Everyone in this forum who goes out into the wide world dressed up began as you did, with steps similar to yours. You are on the same "journey of a thousand miles" as the rest of us. Keep it up. It gets easier and more fun.

Reality Check
    It's more than a "tiny risk". Your neighbors are getting up, getting their morning papers, walking their dogs and looking out to see what the weather is like. If you've thought seriously about the risks and are OK with them, fine. If not, this is your warning.

Going out in public dressed as a woman is less of a risk provided that your presentation is good enough that you aren't recognizable, you stay away from places where people might know you and provided that you dress and undress somewhere away from your home and neighborhood.

Still seems like a small risk to me. I live on a quiet street; few cars go by, and the dog walkers seem to prefer a later time.
    On another topic, there seems to be the feeling here that my gowns and slips are just a starting point to more cross-dressing. I suppose that is possible, but it seems unlikely. I have been wearing nighties and slips for decades and have never had any desire to go beyond that. Ten or twelve years ago I bought a bra, thinking it might be fun to try stuffing it with a couple of slips to make fake boobs, but it wasn't. I got rid of it within a week. So "Gownman" I am and "Gownman I will remain.
    Last edited by gownman; 12-22-2016 at 10:11 AM. Reason: fix typos

Silver Member
    The risk is when and weather. I've done it for years. I have satin robes and a couple silk ones. Obvious women's. Talked to neighbors while wearing them. I think all my neighbors know about me. One day one of the women was out to get her paper as I was getting mine. She came over and started talking. The wind was blowing and both of us had our night gowns showing as we held our robes. We talked for a few minutes and said our byes.

Another time I reached out to get my paper and swung around as my robe fell open exposing my long black nightgown to a neighbor walking by.

My slippers are indeed pink, my favorite color.

In the winter time when it's still dark out in the morning, I would wear my black pumps while I go out to get the newspaper. There's a street light right outside my house so it's not totally dark. I do get a thrill as I look up and down the street before leaving the shadows from my porch.

Hi

Hope we all had a nice Xmas.

I too am taking a small risk today - as it's last day at work of the year I am wearing a bra to work for the first time (small, flat, no forms). Feel a bit conscious but exciting . It is of course also Frilly Knickers Friday.

All the best + have fun over the New Year.

Wx

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    I think you should recognise that this isn't a tiny risk, it's a very large risk- which is why your femme subconscious drives you to do it- she badly wants to come out into the light and cares little for the consequences to male you.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkilovesdresses View Post
    I think you should recognise that this isn't a tiny risk, it's a very large risk- which is why your femme subconscious drives you to do it- she badly wants to come out into the light and cares little for the consequences to male you.
    yes the subconscious just pretends to be "sub". I wear pop socks all the time - black quite thick, usually ladies trousers - but again not obvious, sometimes a crop top often a blouse - again not obvious. But I know and feel daring, often i think that I would welcome someone "saying something" but they haven't so far. So a bit more daring as time goes on and opportunities to be more out come along. When I am with people "who know" it is very relaxing so my subconscious says the more people who know the more relaxed I am.
    Robbie

I agree with one of the posters here #4 I beleive that we also want to be accepted phylis is no different she is always asking "philip" if she can come out and play too
    hugs phylis anne

Silver Member
    So "Gownman" I am and "Gownman I will remain.[/QUOTE]

Wanna bet? I'm curious, and don't mean to be discourtious, as to why you are with us "gender bender" types on this forum if you truly are just a gownman. Might you enlighten us just a bit?

I just like the feel of the silky material, though I do prefer feminine gowns and slips with lace and such. I may do other things later, but I don't think it is likely. I have been like this for decades.

We need an 'other' person to witness us [ so often we use mirrors] to motivate dressing beyond what just feels good, and you are getting enough of that on your morning runs. Enjoy your desires and their satisfaction!
    We are all beautiful...!