Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wedding Dress ?

Wedding Dress ?

It's always been a dream to try on a real Wedding dress and model it in the boutique. It happened yesterday. Now I know why girls have to have "that" dress. I felt like a princess. I'm replaying it in my mind over and over and over. What a feeling.
    Lace and Smiles,
    Lisa

Good for you that is one of my dreams. Based on your post it would be just the way I dream it to be. (i might be to old now)

It is an incredible feeling! I still glance back at the photos I did earlier in the year of me in a wedding dress and I echo those princess feelings! Couldn't have felt more wonderful!

One of my favorite dresses I had was the wedding gown that I'm wearing in my avatar.
    Sadly I Purge it with 60 other dresses last week!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I dream of doing this one day.
    Amanda

I have been to most of the wedding dress boutiques within an hour and a half of my home. These experiences were lots of fun. I would write a detailed account of each one after it happened until I went to a David's Bridal so many times it got mundane. I hope to restart my writing next week when I visit one I have not yet been to.

for me,a very distant wish, there are too many other points to work on. btw love that dress judy

Aspiring Member
    After our wedding, my wife's dress was hanging in the closet waiting to be taken to dry cleaning. I don't have to tell you what happened one day I was home by myself. Indeed, it was an epic feeling...

I hope "this" never gets old. Go ahead and put me in the ground if it does!!
    Lace and Smiles
    Lisa

Platinum Member
    Hi Lisa, Two things on my CD bucket list were Pierced Ears & a Wedding Gown,

One down and one to go......

~~~~~MERRY CHRISTMAS~~~~~
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    I don't think I would even wear a proper wedding gown to my own wedding! If ever I were married a bride, I would probably wear a short white pencil dress with a smart matching jacket over it (and still feel like a princess in that). I think the frou-frou white wedding is quite overrated - and would rather make a statement in such a getup. I'd love to do a photoshoot in a wedding gown, or twenty, nonetheless.

Nonetheless, I still remember the occasions on which I wore gowns like those. Makes you rethink how you walk and sit. The feeling is admittedly unreal, with the layers of skirt all over and around you. I still want to - I think many of these gowns are truly impressive on their own. Magnificent, but necessarily impractical.

Wedding gown is on the list for me too

Yahoo I got a "Second Marriage" or "Bride's mother" gown and a offer for a friend to make me a "First Wedding" gown.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Silver Member
    I have been lucky enough to try on several. Owned one.

I recently got a wedding dress, but it's frustrating because it has a button cover in the back and I can't button it myself. I need to find some crossdressers where I live!

Most brides have ladies in waiting to tend to their needs. Care to give is an idea of what part of what country you live in?

My GG and her mother bought me the wedding dress shown in a different thread. albeit it is more like what a matronly lady would wear on her second wedding or to someone ease's, like a daughter's, wedding.
    Attachment 273924
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 03-08-2017 at 10:37 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I have had and worn a few in my time, I used to organise mock weddings for social clubs.

Great fun being a bride also great fun creating a bride out of sportsmen who volunteered.

The enthusiastic ones were the wives and girlfriends of the not always willing participants.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Lisa,
    As a wedding photographer I got to handle many dresses over thirty years, sometimes they would be left at my studio so the obvious thing happened, I guess I've worn about a dozen over the years . I have to say some look fantastic but aren't always easy to wear, my dream was wanting to be one of the brides maids, the dresses were easier to wear and came in some fabulous colours and styles. They always had the most fun at weddings, on one occasion a guest asked me to pose with a group of five, I went into the middle and put my arms tightly round waist of the girl either side, I really did feel one of the girls for several minutes !

Banned Spammer
    WOW reading all these about who had the chance who did wear one and who would like to wear one...... Makes me want to wear one. Get fitted and the heels!!! the make-up and......... Glad you did what you wanted to do. I still have to get my other ear pierced and yes the wedding dress. Mind you I can go to the second hand store and look at them............ they do have a fitting room!!!!

I've been dreaming of getting dolled up as a bride many times. It's kind of the ultimate woman experience I think.
    When I was married, I one time tried on my wife's wedding dress an that was a real thrill. Of course my wife didn't know anything of what I was doing.

Love wedding dresses, primarily the flashy styles of the 1990s. Have a few myself and love to wear them. I actually went to a wedding dress store and tried a few on. Can't believe I actually did that a long time ago.

I've had the joy of wearing two wedding dresses. And it was a awesome felling there is nothing more girly.
    Angie

Aspiring Member
    equestrifemme - How was it going to the wedding dress store and trying them on? I would love to do that and say Yes to the Dress. Did you contact the staff and setup an appointment?

If you have plans on going to a wedding dress store anytime soon you better hurry. Wedding season is just around the corner and the GG brides will be flooding the stores and the staff will have no time for you. I went in December when business was very slow. The lady who worked with me was absolutely precious. I'm not sure if she has seen other guys trying on dresses, but I guess it does break in monotony! When I need a really good smile, I think back on how gutsy it was just to march in there and ask to be fitted. It truly is a memory I hope never fades.

I've worn my wife's numerous times - yes she knows. I've tried one on at a consignment shop, I think the clerk had as much fun as I did. I made an appointment with David's Bridal and went in and had the full experience, being measured, fitted, trying on dresses and Bridal lingerie - spent about 2 hours soaking it all in. I purchased one off of Craigslist and the lady I purchased it from included a summer / sundress and 5 pairs of panties she didn't wear anymore. We met at her church for the purchase, which was kind of exciting. She had a ton of questions about dressing, was I gay etc. Said she threw the extra dress and panties at no cost because she thought I would like them. Was a nice way to spend a late afternoon.