Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugh! While at my inlaws, my wife just stumbled across picks of me dolled up

Ugh! While at my inlaws, my wife just stumbled across picks of me dolled up

Since I'm at my inlaws with loads of relatives I only have a couple minutes to post...Ugh! While taking pics of my kids with my smart phone (without my knowing) my wife just stumbled across some pics of me all dolled up...I've not wished for my wife to see my pics!...more to come
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Ooops! Hope it turns out for the best.

While my SO knows, so I don't have to hide. However, I keep my phone on lock down with a thumb print or 8 digit code to open.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

She may not know it is you . Some years ago my wife came across a picture of me . She knew I dressed some during that time but not to what extent and had never seen me dressed. She wondered who the woman was and Why I had her picture on my computer . I just said " look more closely " and smiled.

While I pass code protect my phone as well, l I go one step further by making sure I have a generic picture of almost anything that I place in first position in my crossdressing picture folder, so that if I accidentally pull up the picture gallery app that is what one would see. Gives me that precious time to quickly switch ..and no ones the wiser...lol

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Oh Dear!! been debating if I should put some pics of myself on my phone, seems it might not be such a good idea....hope the fallout isn't too bad.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Well Nikki, I hope the comment was, "Oh My, are you sure that's you? You're gorgeous!" and not, "Are you effing kidding me!!?"
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Aspiring Member
    I use a photo vault called p-calc . It is a functioning calculator and when you enter the pass code you have a gallery & camera. It does not even record the camera had been used. the only down side is you can use a selfie stick.
    Sara

Quote Originally Posted by nikkiwindsor;
    ...I've not wished for my wife to see my pics!...more to come
    Nikki, Considering the thread that you have going in the TG forum,what the heck is the big deal? What part of "forthcoming" do you want to be?
    Last edited by Lorileah; 12-24-2016 at 02:16 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Nikki:

I pray things smooth out for you on this. Your experience parallels the one key unforced error I made following my "coming out" (last summer).
    I had The Talk with the SO. The road to "acceptance" appeared to be paved. And that went well for a month or so.

I had some photos of myself, dressed; some of which were taken on an iPhone (w iCloud). During a transfer to permanent storage to a flash drive (for safe keeping), a couple were left on The Cloud, and were also transferred to another USB drive inadvertently.
    My daughter and granddaughter were visiting from back East. The Wife connected one of our flash drives to the TV to do a photo slide show of family pictures (as background music and scenery for the day). Lo and behold, 2 photos magically appeared on the big screen of grandpa in his (beautiful) long blue dress, and another in his LBD and heels. I wasn't in the room at the time, but the SO and my daughter let me know about it. My granddaughter is only 6 and it didn't entirely register with her but she DID recognize that ".. that's Boppa in a dress." We'll see how long it lasts.

The SO was furious at the error (and embarrassment). It was entirely careless on my part (photo transferring and custody). The SO didn't mind seeing it, but was quite upset that the "family news" leaked out carelessly. This was a very important lesson in properly managing my CD Life and my marriage relationship. Keep tight control of your newfound identity. Not everyone needs to know. Not everyone will react as you wish or expect. This is a lot like dealing with classified material in the military (and I should have known better).

My daughter and I talked about it. She's an adult in her 30s, educated. She understands and even gets a little chuckle about it; making jokes with me about my affinity for women's clothing. The granddaughter has no memory of it, and has proceeded being a 6 yr old. The SO keeps it in the back of her mind hoping I don't inadvertently "embarrass" her again.

Good luck Nikki. Love ya', girl.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Oooh! I hope things go well x
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Banned Read only
    Well, that's what happens when you leave pics on your phone. Somebody is bound to see them.

I know that nobody but me uses my phone and I still hide all my pics. Or I send them to my computer and delete them from the phone.

And don't forget the Recently Deleted folder has to be deleted as well

Banned Read only
    Nikki, she knew already. Take this opportunity to open up your DADT status.

Platinum Member
    From a recent post you indicated your wife is aware of your cross dressing. Further you indicated there was some ongoing discussion concerning shaving your body hair. So, your adventure has just accelerated. Your picture postings indicate you do doll up to an attractive woman. Maybe with the cat out of the bag she will not have some mental image of a hairy guy in a dress looking terrible. It could lead to a Happier New Year. I would suggest you do some password protection. What if your in-laws grabbed the phone instead? Looking forward to an update.

I will never understand why some of you girls are so careless with your clothes, shoes, pictures and whatever else you just leave around or give people access to. Part of me thinks you want to get caught to get it out there but I would suggest you do it another way, things like this usually don't end well. When my SO is going to use the camera for anything she always asks if Joanne is on the memory card lol It's not because she hasn't seen them (usually she is the one that took them) but in case she has to look at the pictures while using it with other people around they don't get a peek and ask a million questions she may not be able to answer..

Be smart Girls, hide your stuff better, stop being lazy and leaving it under the bed or whatnot. I know You want to tell your wives and such but there has GOT to be a better way.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Agree with you Joanne, after a few too many close shaves I am now careful to the point of obsession. Each time I dress is now carefully planned, and the clean up done with military precision. But there's always something that could trip you up....
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Back in the day as i will say the most i had to worry about whether my mom would figure out if some one had tried her clothes on .Believe me she Knew something was up .Also my x wife always seemed to know when i went behind her back no matter how i tried to hide it .Some women seem to know
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Nikki, I hope it all works out and it doesnt/ didnt go too far.

Had a quick minute to read everyone's comments...I'll provide an update when I have a chance - I think things will be ok - fingers crossed!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

After you take a few pictures just text them to your e-mail address. Then delete the text and the pictures from your phone and you are done.

Just to note, deleting photos from your phone does not actually remove them completely, you would need to do a full factory reset or over write all the memory with other stuff, you can actually get recovery apps that will easily retrieve files, vids, pics ... Any thing that you think you've deleted they are recoverable.... Don't get caught out

Just thought I'd mention
    Abbey
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

What Abbey says is true. But the recovery app process takes more time, effort and trouble than someone suspicious of nothing would go through. The photos do get "deleted" when they are written over with new information though.

There are apps that can store private pictures behind a password protected folder on your phone. That's where mine go.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkiwindsor View Post
    Had a quick minute to read everyone's comments...I'll provide an update when I have a chance - I think things will be ok - fingers crossed!
    Fingers are not the only thing crossed today! Wives, lines, tempers, husbands clothes.

Dear, I am betting this won't be too bad. She might be a little miffed because it took her by surprise, while not in private. But since she already knows, this isn't an earth scattering revelation.

In the words of Marvin the Martian:
    "Where's the boom? The earth shattering boom???"