Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugh! While at my inlaws, my wife just stumbled across picks of me dolled up

Whooops. I hope it ll go well for you. It maybe great opportunity of coming out! And next time delete your pics from phone
    Wish you best luck!
    Ash
    "Do not care what others think, do what you must" - Javik, ME3

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The old wanting to get caught syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Joanne~ View Post
    I will never understand why some of you girls are so careless with your clothes, shoes, pictures and whatever else you just leave around or give people access to.
    So true. This is why God invented password protection for your phone.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I use the Keepsafe app for locking away pictures I don't want others to see. Hope things turn out well!

Let them that have never make a slip with being in the closet cast the first stone. I have had many close calls and done some pretty overt mistakes thinking I was covering all my tracks. I for one know I am not as smart as I look. Errors get made. I Hope it all turn out well.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Not saying I have never made an error but protecting your phone (AKA computer) is a no brainer. And while I have very few femme pics on my phone (that's what a camera with designated chip is for), my wife knows that even reference to this site is something we don't need our kids to trip into by using my phone. Hence PW protection.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Good luck Nikki. I hope it turns out well. Honesty is probably the best option. I think I recall that your wife kind of has an idea that this is something you do or at least used to do?
    Last edited by Sarah Louise; 12-25-2016 at 01:45 AM.
    A girl can never have too many dresses

Platinum Member
    Hi Nikki, Now maybe you both can have a meaningful conversation about the Elephant in the room......

~~~~~MERRY CHRISTMAS~~~~~
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Best of luck with this, Nikki! As the others say it is not as bad as her not already knowing! Special hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    This is my dream! XD

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Nikki I too keep some of my pictures on my phone, my wife has seen some of them, I do hope this will help with further discussion with her and not make it bad

I was outed with my girl friend in a similar way when, I did not log out. She was sitting in front of my lap top dazed. She said what in the **** is this. I came clean. It is a part of me she lives with but, I do not dress up around her. I am taking her one step at a time. The good thing is we wear the same size shoes
    s

My wife knows, my kids know.. I choose for the kids not to see because I didn't teach them to be biggots.
    In saying that too.. they know that daddy's things are daddy's things and you don't touch.
    My wife would use her phone for pictures before using mine anyway.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Hope everything is ok today with you being 'outed'

I see your online as I type so maybe it is ok?

Hell-o Nikki,
    Thank goodness she already knows about your dressing!
    Now that she's seen those pics, ask her what she thinks, and
    if she'd like to see some more.
    It could lead to her having a better understanding of YOU.
    Not to mention a razor under the tree.
    Good luck
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    Last edited by Hell on Heels; 12-25-2016 at 05:38 PM.
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

eeek Nicki, Perhaps you should have a password on your phone. And one should never give the phone to wife. Gee, mine got on my phone once and was trying to bring up a web site. I took the phone off of her and told her that my phone has no web access and I don't want any. My phone is my phone and it only handles phoning and text. Hers is hard to call from. with all the crap on it.
    Part Time Girl

Hey Nikki, I hope everything is ok - thinking of you, at least she knows about you....best of luck!!!
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    That's what it looks like.

Why would anyone who doesn't want to be seen as a crossdresser walk around with pictures of themselves crossdressed on their phone? You know someone will be looking at your other pictures, you know someone might borrow your phone for some other reason and you know there's a chance you will lose the phone and people will see the pictures. This is about as careless as a person can get.

The suggestion of emailing your crossdressing photos to yourself is a poor idea as well. Nothing is truly secure on the Internet and you might accidentally email them to a friend or business contact.

So you want to keep photos of yourself dressed? OK, many of us do. Think about security. Don't let them out of your direct control. Put them on a password protected folder on your computer. Put them on a password protected removable drive (USB drive, etc.) and hide it using it. The FBI will be able to crack the security but normal people won't.

BTW: A camera is safer (and better) than a telephone for taking pictures. There's little chance of accidentally sending them out on the Internet. I say "little chance" because mine actually has that option. It's turned off though and doesn't know about my Facebook account or anything else personal.
    Last edited by Krisi; 12-26-2016 at 08:38 AM.

I don't have time to explain...but I think everything is ok!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

All will be fine Nikki. Happy holidays.

Oh my,
    I hope that everything works out for you.
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Hi Nikki,

I hope that everything works out well with your wife on the discovery of your pictures. You are a wonderful, caring person, and I am sure that she knows that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri Ray View Post
    Let them that have never make a slip with being in the closet cast the first stone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    Not saying I have never made an error but protecting your phone (AKA computer) is a no brainer. And while I have very few femme pics on my phone (that's what a camera with designated chip is for), my wife knows that even reference to this site is something we don't need our kids to trip into by using my phone. Hence PW protection.
    I agree. I never said I have been perfect when it comes to making sure everything is hidden or whatnot but i don't leave my heels lying around in an open spot like under the bed and such. I have a pen drive i keep all of my pictures on , password protected and easy to get rid of if need be. On my PC I also have a folder, directly miss named and locked down also. My phone is never used for pictures, I have a camera for that and i most certainly clear the card and reformat it every time i do pictures of myself dressed. reformatting it is the best way to make sure the pictures can't be retrieved.

I am completely out to my SO so I am not worried about it as much as I use to be but i still don't want others that comes over, like family and friends, to stumble across anything. To hand someone your phone though and for them to see them, that's careless, same with letting someone use your PC and such. I just think a lot of us want to be caught but there has to be a better way than being caught to get a conversation going with those you want to tell.
    Last edited by ~Joanne~; 12-26-2016 at 03:22 PM.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

It's the old, if you don't want anyone to see your pictures, don't take any. Always consider the worst possible outcome for whatever you do. If you're OK with it, then proceed. If not, reconsider.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I, too, hope all is going well. You certainly have all of us on the edge of our chairs waiting to the backstory and the outcome!

But, we do understand this could be a very busy time.....

-tina