Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugh! While at my inlaws, my wife just stumbled across picks of me dolled up

Best wishes for a successful outcome!!!
    Please call me Lisa!

Finally, some time to myself! Crazy busy with the holidays which is expected and of course a good thing! With all the family around, my wife and I only had a few minutes to talk. First, and not surprisingly and understandably, she scolded me for having the pics on my phone. Now, the phone is password protected but I had shared my PW w/ the Mrs a long while ago. She just never uses my phone and she's good about not snooping around. Heck, as most of you know, my wife knows about my feminine psyche and is supportive to a point. I've just never felt comfortable sharing pics of myself w/ her and she's never pressed me to share. But, for whatever reason she used my phone to take some pics during the holidays and stumbled across the pics of me all dolled up. Even knowing that I dress up to the nines (she's aware of my huge stash of makeup, few wigs, several dresses, assorted pantyhose, jewelry, pads, briefer, heels, corset - all of which is in our master bath and walk-in closet) she was taken aback by the pics. First, she was most concerned that after taking a couple pics w/ my phone she could have passed the phone around for relatives to admire the pics she just took only to swipe across the pic album and see the pics I had taken earlier of myself all dolled up. After the scolding, she asked for my permission to delete the pics saying to me that I could simply get dressed up again and take some new pics and not save them on the phone this time around. Next, as she was deleting all the pics one by one she muttered under her breadth, but clearly loud enough for me to hear, "you're unrecognizable...you're even prettier than me." In my mind, it was like uh-oh...I know what's coming and there it came. She questioned me, as she does every once in a while, as to whether I'm going to fully transition and leave her. It really makes me feel terrible knowing that she feels this way. But, you can appreciate why she feels this way. As always, I reaffirmed that I'm not going to transition and I'm not going to leave her. She can tell I'm genuinely expressing how I feel and she felt better. We've had a great time together over the course of the holidays since this little escapade but we haven't had a chance to talk more fully about it. That'll occur once we're back alone at home. If you'd like to see the pics she stumbled across they're the same ones I posted in the forum's pic/video area in a thread called something like, "Happy Holidays....Loveyah Nikki!" It looks like me and a lot of gals out there on the forum have learned a lesson about storing pics on a phone. I could've obviously been more careful...I do have to admit that there could've been a part of me that wanted my wife to find the pics. I've been wanting to show some pics to her but I just couldn't get up the nerve to do so. But, then again I should've been far more careful!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Nikki, good to hear it seems to be all ok so far, thanks for updating us all xxx
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Considering it all, pretty good ending. Good luck moving forward

Silver Member
    Hey Nikki,

Thanks for the update, we were all wishing for the best for you, and hoping for a good report. Couldn't ask for much better!

My ex was using my phone during the holidays to call her son. I wasn't sure if I deleted my girl photos or not! It turns out that I did, but the 'recently deleted' folder has over 50 photos of Ressie.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I am careful and usually take pics with real camera and move then delete them off chip and empty trash. Glad it turned out ok and maybe a good thing to finally show her. I have been tempted to 'accidentally ' show wife best pics since she also doesn't want to see them, but seeing how good I look and how happy might help.
    Happy new year Nikki,
    Hugs, Ellen

I make a point of never using my phone to take pictures of Janine. All of her pictures are taken with a digital camera on a separate memory card.

I was telling a my family a story about something that'd happened to me this Christmas which required me to show them a photo. There were 5ish people around my phone and one reached out to swipe to the next photo(rude imo). I was mortified and jerked the phone away. I was a second away from my step-family seeing me in either lingerie or a bodycon dress (both with full makeup and wig) depending on the swipe direction :P

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Years ago, my wife found a Polaroid (Remember those?) of me dressed in a jacket pocket. She was waiting for me to come home, steaming, thinking I was having an affair. She knew I dressed but could not see me in the picture. It took a while to calm her down and point out things in the pic that convinced her that it was me. I reminded her that I always told her I looked very different when in full makeup and that I was good at it. I thought that would calm her about my crossdressing since this was proof positive that I would not be recognized if I ran into anyone we knew. Instead she started to worry that I wanted to be a woman full time. Now I download my pics to a stick that is hidden and delete any photos from my camera and phone.
    Last edited by Stephanie Julianna; 12-28-2016 at 06:18 AM.

Elle, you are so pretty they probably would have asked why you have been hiding your girlfriend.

Stephanie Juliana, you are good at it. Can't believe you are 67. There's hope for me. Hugs, Julie

Nikki, just a quick hello & also to let you know that so many of here understand the anxiety involved with the misshap. That things will be ok in the future with your SO. It is good that she was already aware of your fem side. Wishing you all of the very best, & should you need to chat just let me know..... I'm here anytime.

All the very best to you & your SO,

Miranda

Wow thanks, but knowing my family they're more likely to think I'm a crossdressing weirdo than think a girl is sending me underwear shots xD

My wife and I are still visiting relatives so we haven't had an opportunity to talk further about my pics. When everything settles down and we get back home I look forward to talking to her in great detail about the pics. Hopefully, she'll be open to meeting my feminine side in person. I don't have a different personality when I'm transformed but I am more compassionate and content.

Quote Originally Posted by ElleStreet View Post
    Wow thanks, but knowing my family they're more likely to think I'm a crossdressing weirdo than think a girl is sending me underwear shots xD
    You look lovely, Elle!

Good luck with everything Nikki. I know it will all turn out OK. I love following all of your posts. I think maybe your SO may be just a bit jealous because you might look a bit better than she. A perfectly natural reaction. You always look so good. I am sure everything will be OK once the dust settles. Take care.

Good luck Nik, I am sure it will go well, it is not like she did not know anyway... let us know how it goes xx
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Nikki you really look nice, very pretty - there is an app, QuickPic ... it will solve all your pblms please look into it - a really good app for all of us ladies to have................................Debra

Hi everyone...well, I've returned home from vacation but my wife is still w/ her parents. So, she and I haven't had an opportunity to talk more about the pics she came across of me dressed up. But, I can tell we're on good terms. It'll be a very enlightening conversation between the two of us when she gets back home. I'm hoping that we'll be even closer. Fortunately, she understands that I have a very strong feminine psyche and I while I dress in very feminine attire I don't have a desire to present myself in provocative ways. Consequently, I don't have any pics that I would be ashamed or concerned about her seeing beyond just the surprise of her seeing me completely transformed. As I commented in my first post to this thread, she did quickly mention that she thought I looked prettier than her. Hopefully, in talking to her further I'll learn that she made that comment because I wear a lot of makeup, and pretty dresses. You see, she really doesn't like makeup or wearing dresses for that matter. She's a tough as nails girl who doesn't get all caught up in fashion and the like. Now, my daughter is a completely different animal. A total fashionista to the nth degree is she. Clearly, that part of her DNA she got from me! Who knows...if the conversation with my wife goes well maybe I'll feel comfortable in presenting myself to her completely dressed. I just need to help her understand that I'm just content and happy expressing my feminine self and I'm here for her always! Nikki

That's great to hear Nikki! Glad everything is working out in a very positive direction

Great to hear that, Nikki! Maybe celebrate her more accepting attitude with some masculine activity and then see if she might be willing to do something more feminine wth you - paint nails, etc.
    Hugs, Ellen

I carelessly left a short tight lace dress in the spare bedroom, where I dress when she is not around. She asked me who owned it. I told her honestly that I bought it for myself. That was 6months ago and we have never spoken about it since. I think she prefers it that way. I am way more careful now.am wondering though , if I completely shave my legs cabin get away with it if I start wearing pjs to bed and leaving them on during sex somehow?

Banned Read only
    I previously commented (#15). I had made the comment on your posting of the Happy Holiday's picture post that you looked very attractive. I really thought the full body picture was terrific. From your post I believe your wife agrees. I'm sure she is mulling all this over in her head.

Even though our wives may know of our cross dressing I think many just do not want the fantasy image of a husband attired in feminine clothing/makeup/wig to become a reality. You definitely broke the ice. Maybe it is time for your wife to reach out to the women on this site. When my wife realized I was a cross dresser one of her comments was she did not have anyone with whom she could discuss her feelings. I tried to be as open as possible to her questions, but, there will always be an hurdle none of us can over come. I had to tell her my true feelings. I have no clue why I like to dress in women's clothing and appear womanly. I would recommend not trying to tell a woman that you are connecting with your inner woman. You'll probably get blasted with both barrels of a verbal shot gun that you have absolutely no idea what it like to be a woman until you give birth to a child. That is what my wife blasted me with. I (we) may be able to tell a woman how it makes a man feel. With me it brings some peace and tranquility.

One comment my wife made which has nothing to do with me, but, a general statement regarding someone else who discovered her husband was involved with a man. If the husband was involved with another woman, the wife would be able to compete with the other woman for her man. However, how does she compete with a man for her husband? I think it can also come down to this with many women married to men who must emulate a woman. This is more than wearing panties under a pair of men's jeans. This is the entire feminine wardrobe, wig and makeup. Donning false breasts and adding garments to create a womanly illusion.

I believe solid marriages can survive these revelations if there is mutual respect for each other which also involves creating mutually acceptable and realistic boundaries and limitations.

I hope things go well and will be thinking about you.

Banned Read only
    Same here, Nikki....I'm content and happy expressing both my feminine self and my masculine self... I, like you Nikki, am very fortunate that I have been blessed with the genes and the body to allow me to feel and look, I believe, fabulous while dressed as a pretty girl and a great lookin' guy.
    I'm sure everything went well when your wife came back from her parents. By the way how did the talks go when she got home?
    My wife and I have very similar tastes in our girly clothes. If I were to stand next to her while she's ready to go out the door to her job and me dressed as Scarlett, we would have almost identically styled outfits on. She loves boots, booties, black tights, short skirts, long sleeved scoop necked or turtle neck tops that fit close to our upper torsos. We wear the same type accessories and my wig is almost a carbon copy of how she wears her hair. Our makeup would be the same as well. She's a red lipstick girl like me. Our comparable photo shoots would be almost identical.
    I look forward towards the upcoming talks from time to time between and wife and regarding my cross dressing desire. She'll always be number one in my love numbers, followed by our baby dog. We are both well educated and great communicators. It's sounds like you and your wife are this way as well. Your posts are always well written with first rate grammar and positive and encouraging words.
    Debra below mentioned the app QuickPic...I don't know anything about it. Have you tried it and what does it provide us with? Is it some way to hide photos safely?
    Now I, like you, might look just as pretty, if not a little bit prettier than my gorgeous wife when dressed as Scarlett. It would really be about a toss up. Maybe one day in the near or distant future, I'll be able to go out to the movies or mall with my wife while dressed as Scarlett. After quite a few talks, I'll bring that suggestion up and see where it goes. I'm not in any hurry to press the limits. I have seen from a few of your posts that you and your wife have gone out together while you're dressed as Nikki and she is very comfortable with it. How often do you two get together and go out while both are all dolled up? Another question is about PDA (the public display of affection). Does that go on while both of you are dressed as pretty girls? I haven't seen that subject addressed on this forum. There is a lot of it between my wife and I while I'm dressed as a guy and she's as gorgeous as always. I have always been a strong believer in PDA. Now I'm not talking about "R" rated groping but tasteful kissing, holding of hands, arms around waists, and an occasional quick squeeze of her cute little butt by me... Gotta run, it's date night and time for a movie and shopping tonight...I love your posts and always respect your advice and input...Sincerely, Scarlett