Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugh! While at my inlaws, my wife just stumbled across picks of me dolled up

Like some here, good opportunity for a DADT, Or maybe she didn't recognize you. Good luck Brenda

Although she said that I was unrecognizable, she knew it was me b/c she knows I dress up. And many, many years ago she saw pics of me dressed up. When she gets home next week I look forward to asking her what she thought about the pics. We haven't had a chance to talk in any detail.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

I am sure it is going to be a very interesting discussion Nikki and many of us on here will be waiting your report.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Silver Member
    Hi, Nikki. Give us an update, please. Your photos are stunning.

Well Jenny here's the latest. My wife was to return home this Sunday, but now it'll be Monday. So, we'll see how things go when she gets back. Upon returning home, I'm tempted not start the conversation or take the initiative in showing her my recently shaven legs which she hasn't seen. I'd like her to strike up the conversation. I don't want to make a big deal about what's unfolded since the Christmas holidays. So between the pics she saw that we haven't had much, if any, time to talk about and my bare legs I have no idea what's going to happen. I'm getting a bit NERVOUS! But, I do have to be true to myself and who am on the inside. I pray she'll continue to accept me unconditionally as I've come to realize that my inner feminine spirit is becoming stronger and more pronounced. And thank you and everyone else for the wonderful compliments! They really mean the world to me

xxx Nikki

p.s. I think of her often while she's away...and I try to put her first and make her feel special. With this in mind, I had some beautiful flowers delivered to her a couple days ago.
    Last edited by nikkiwindsor; 01-20-2017 at 10:27 PM.

Because of events beyond our control, my wife hasn't returned home yet. So, we still haven't had a conversation about my pics or shaven legs. I'll periodically keep you guys up to date as events unfold whatever they may be!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

My wife said she's traveling home today...it's been a little over 3 weeks since she came across my pics. When she gets home it'll be the first opportunity to find out where we stand on everything...I'm not starting the conversation. I'll stay low key and let her take the lead. Nikki
    Last edited by nikkiwindsor; 01-28-2017 at 10:10 PM.

Nikki, good idea to wait for her to bring it up, please update us when you have some news and good luck XX
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Quote Originally Posted by nikkiwindsor View Post
    Since I'm at my inlaws with loads of relatives I only have a couple minutes to post...Ugh! While taking pics of my kids with my smart phone (without my knowing) my wife just stumbled across some pics of me all dolled up...I've not wished for my wife to see my pics!...more to come
    Ouch! That's AWKWARD to say the least! Hope it all turns out okay!

Nikki, any updates for us? Is your wife home and has anything transpired?
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Ugh...not doing too good...wife back home but she's on meds that make her a bit mean. So, she lobbed a couple hateful comments about my femininity my way although I know it's not totally her fault. She really isn't feeling well and steriods really do put you on edge. Nikki is feeling a bit blue

Sorry to hear Nikki, hopefully she recovers soon and life can settle down to the happy state it was last year!! Keep a low femm profile until she is better and the meds are out of her system... hang in there girl xx
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Platinum Member
    Hi Nikki, I am guessing that sheis going to be in no mood to see your fresh shaven legs right now......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Nikki, Yeah she may be bit upset about your femininity. Mine get that way sometimes and I go male for a while. Like a week. lol however, that helps and she is good after that.
    Part Time Girl

Hi Nikki,
    Yes, steroids are "interesting". I've heard people swear by them and others swear about them (and unwanted side effects). I've never heard anyone being neutral though! If she's on a finite course of them then it sounds like laying low until she's finished the course would be prudent!
    All the best to you both

Sorry to hear that, I hope when she is off the meds she is more understanding!!!!!!
    Please call me Lisa!

It sounds like she needs a lot of love right now. You know she is struggling with your feminine identity, and her feelings are probably aggravated by the meds. I think that if you can see past that to the woman you've always loved, and you can find it in yourself to shower her with all the love she needs and more, it will pay off for you both in the long run.

We're on the apple eco-system with the Cloud so if a photo is taken by the iphone then it's all of devices (iPad, desktops, other iPhones) Ack!
    Tina

Sorry to hear about your wife! Steroids do the job but have bad side effects! Best wishes to you both! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

My wife knows but no one other then her knows.I never keep pics of my on my phone camera or eneywere. My pic on this site is te only one to exist.
    Angie

Hell-o Nikki,
    It sucks getting your feelings hurt by someone you love.
    People get moody sometimes, couple that with being on meds, YIKES!

Looks like maybe you need to put your "Joe the plumber" outfit on for a while.
    What's that??? You don't have one??? You can borrow mine, but I'll be needing it back.

Cheer up girlfriend!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Hi Nikki, hope she's off the Meds soon and you can have proper discussion. Hope it goes well, thinking of you.
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Those steroids have nasty side effects, and not just on the temperament. For example, a side effect of cortisone, a steroidal anti-inflammatory, is depression. With depression can come aggressive behaviour.

Nikki you have not been on here for quite a few days, I hope all is ok with you and your wife.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Silver Member
    Hi, Nikki. Its been over a month, and we all are sure that somethings have transpired. Can you give us an update? Hugs!

Update from Nikki
    I have been corresponding with Nikki and have a bit of an update, her smooth legs did not go down well with her Mrs and she is letting the hairs grow back, as a result things have not been great in her house with regards to her dressing that is why we have not heard from her. Hopefully we will get to hear from Nikki herself soon.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec