Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugh! While at my inlaws, my wife just stumbled across picks of me dolled up

Sorry I've been gone but until recently the past few weeks haven't been the best. As Becky shared, my wife didn't like my shaved legs. She's so concerned about what others would think. For myself, I absolutely don't care what others think. I just want to do what helps me feel content. And smooth legs are absolutely wonderful. I feel so feminine and connected with my true female spirit.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Hi Nikki, I think that your wife has other fears than what others will think. How are the others to know. I have been keeping my legs hair free for the past 3 years and nobody but me and my wife know and as long there is no stubble to make them scratchy my wife doesn't care.

Hi Rachel, what other fears do you think my wife may have? Nikki

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    So you want to keep photos of yourself dressed? OK, many of us do. Think about security. Don't let them out of your direct control. Put them on a password protected folder on your computer. Put them on a password protected removable drive (USB drive, etc.) and hide it using it. The FBI will be able to crack the security but normal people won't.
    I have a piece of software I use to encrypt a portion of my hard drive called VeraCrypt (https://veracrypt.codeplex.com/). It is supposed to be very secure (some say the FBI might not be able to crack it depending on your password). This is free software. You basically tell it to set aside some portion of your hard drive. It will then encrypt it and you will "mount it" as another drive. When not in use everything on it is securely tucked away by unmounting the drive. If you want to open it up, you tell the software to mount it again and after that you can use it like any other drive. All of my sensitive stuff I don't want anyone to see goes in there. I highly recommend this software.
    Last edited by sweetdreams; 03-05-2017 at 05:42 PM.

While my wife is still uncomfortable with my closest relatives seeing me with shaved legs, she has given me the go ahead to shave them again in October. So, she's ok w/ me shaving my legs over fall and winter when I can wear long pants while visiting relatives. Outside of that, she's not too concerned about my shaving any longer. In fact, my legs still appear smooth since the hair is growing back slowly and yet she has no problem with me going on walks with her while wearing shorts. She really is only concerned with what my relatives would think. For me, I don't care what they think at all. Nikki

Aspiring Member
    well, this seems positive, given the prior update, so congrats and i'm happy for you

Platinum Member
    As they say, baby steps. I honestly doubt if anyone notices any guys legs....perhaps if you were really wooly and suddenly turn up smooth...

Glad to hear things worked out in the end, but tough getting there! Hope you can now dress with more sheer stockings and post lovely pictures
    Hugs, (still hairy) Ellen

Yuck! The hair is growing back and starting to show. Back to two pair of hose which I absolutely hate. Cannot wait for the fall to arrive...it's going to be a long spring and summer for sure! Nikki
    Last edited by nikkiwindsor; 03-25-2017 at 04:56 PM.

In this subject, I outed my self.
    It was after Christmas 2016 and we had some people came over to review the Christmas photos.
    I had set up my older laptop on a TV tray and attached a 17" flat screen monitor facing away from me. This way, I could run the laptop during the slide show and they could watch without everyone trying to look over my shoulder. The laptop has a very narrow viewing angle.
    After the "slide show", I put the" slide show" on auto play.
    The slide show of the Christmas photos was running nicely for about 15 min. I wasn't touching the screen. Then the screen saver came on and used the "photo" directory and any sub directories under it.
    BUT I forgot something. I had recently used a sub-directory under the "Photos" directory (A breach in protocol) to edit some 150 photos 'Leslie Mary S" after a shoot. Normally, I use a sub directory two tiers bellow the "Models" directory, which is not a sub-directory under the "Photos" directory.
    About the 5th thru 7th photo shown by the 'screen saver' was Leslie Mary S. Anyone who was ignorant to who 'Leslie Mary S' made the connection, but I know that there were some pre-make-up photos in that set.
    I quickly and artfully bumped the table to juggle the mouse thus stop the screen saver. I hadn't been using a mouse. hence no mouse was attached. I reached very quickly and and awardly over the monitor screen and hit the space bar.
    I am now using 3 one Tera external hard drives. One for my models photo work (some semi-nudes etc), one for "publicly safe' misc photos, and the third for those closest type photos (no nudes on it).
    each external drive is now over 50% full. Just bought a 5 Terabyte external drive.
    Archiving sensitive long term storage to high quality DVD-r disks. One for each model session of each model, about 65 disks now, which are in a locked contain.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 03-25-2017 at 02:48 PM. Reason: readability, punctiuations
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkiwindsor View Post
    Back to two pair of hose which I absolutely hate. Cannot wait for the fall to arrive...it's going to be a long spring and summer for sure! Nikki
    Until I started to shave my legs, I wore opaque tights. Some are quite fashionable and match my dresses. I do prefer natural pantyhose, but a girl must compromise some times. As for shaved legs in the summer, take up cycling, and your wife has her cover story.

I NEVER wear hose to hid my leg hair. I don't have any, leg hair that is, but I do wear hose to help hide scratches, bruises, and scars. I have been mean to my understanding pins.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 03-25-2017 at 05:42 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Nikki,
    I hope all is well with you & yours as you are suggesting.

As far as photos on the phone. I JUST SAY NO. No photos of Connie or friends on my cell phone.
    I have an early digital camera that I use, download the photos then delete them from the camera.
    Yes it's big. bulky & runs out of AA battery power now & then but, there's No chance someone can see what's not there.

Hugs, Connie Marie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

Mine instantly get transferred to a DVD of in the interim a dedicated USB stick.

Takes time but involves deliberate actions to hide the shots.

Eight dollar insurance policy there with just a "V" indicating something different.

Das ist verboten, a German word. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sometimes, deep in my heart, I wonder if I left those pics purposely on my phone with the hope, or perhaps, not at least not a care, that my wife would find them.

Nikki,

I have followed this thread for a while and can understand you trying to keep / maintain peace with your wife's requests to not shave certain months and permission to shave on others.

However to me it appears not shaving is causing you great pain and it is not something you want to contend with.

If I were you I would go off an without permission get laser done on my legs and later on maybe tell the wife something strange happened after that last shave and the hair just never came back..............

Sorry if I am out of line but you have a life to live to.......just saying

Best wishes in working this out !
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

Quote Originally Posted by Lauri K View Post
    If I were you I would go off an without permission get laser done on my legs and later on maybe tell the wife something strange happened after that last shave and the hair just never came back..............
    You are a bad influence, Lauri. We are so lucky to have you around.

Seriously though, Nikki, that is one approach. While not likely to be well received at the time at least, it has the distinct benefit of obviating any further discussion about shaving.

Hey Nikki,

I have to agree with Kelly and Lauri. Gulp, I never thought I would ever say that. With all due respect, hasn't this gone on a little too long? Also, there seems to be a little too much control going on here, maybe even manipulation. Just get rid of the hair already, get sent to your room or whatever and get on with your life. It's just hair!

Jeri Ann

Hi Jeri Ann, Kellie Marie and Laurie,

I have a very happy marriage, with a lot of mutual respect and understanding. My wife's feelings matter a lot to me and while I would love to have smooth legs all year I fully respect her point of view and as the good husband i am I will comply with her request. She too has respect for my feelings and that is why she has agreed for me to be smooth over the cold months. Although I'm unhappy with her request, it isn't unreasonable. However, I am happy that she is comfortable with me dressing and transforming at all. I very much view marriage as being sensitive and attentive to one another's needs and desires. And, in a sense, I already feel like I've been placed in time out until October Nikki

Well said Nikki, could not have said it better myself. Clearly your marriage is one of mutual love and respect and one should never forget that your wife has accepted a lot of things that many wives would not. Forcing the leg shaving issue may turn your wife off your dressing and make things a lot worse.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Nikki,

Any updates now that it is starting to get warmer or are you going to have to stick it out until October to shave.

For me hair is mental state killer, I hate to even leave the house to go to electro appointments even though no one can really see the hair that is left unless they are with in a few feet of me

You look so pretty in your photos as always, hope your wife can come to compromise so you can wear those pretty sun dresses between now and October
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

Other than live with it, the only option is to join a road cycling group that has shaved legs, and then emphasize how stand out with unshaved legs
    All my dreams pass before my eyes with curiosity

Finally had the nerve to ask my wife what she thought about the pics of me she found on my phone. She's very uncomfortable with them and, as she had muttered under her breadth the first time she saw them, she again said that I looked prettier than her. I explained that's the power of makeup. I wear quite a bit of makeup and she wears very, very little. I ended the conversation there since it was obvious she didn't want to discuss the matter any more.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    What would get any GG unglued would be the lie rather than the "dressing".

My wife hasn't seen my photos but she said to me "why would you enjoy dressing? you must look very ugly as a woman!"
    As Nikki said "that's the power of makeup"
    One thing that I'm kind of lucky with is that I have very little body hair and the little I have I pull out a little at a time.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?