Thread: feeling good

Smile feeling good

After being away for quite awhile it feels so good this morning to be celebrating Christmas. Had dinner with my daughter, son-in-law and granddaughters last night. Today I'm just relaxing in my pink tights, blue skirt and Cubs sweater and getting ready to go to church, noon Mass (unfortunately in drab). As silly as it sounds it was exciting to see the lipstick ring on my coffee cup. Love and kisses to all my sisters.
    jennigrace

Back a long time ago I used to smoke. I would love to see the lipstick on the cigarette butt.

Back from church and "dressed" again.
    jennigrace

It's so little and yet just the simple thing like a lip-stick mark means so much. Feels great doesn't it.

I like lipstick on a cigarette, too. About ten years after I quit smoking I bought a pack of VS just to relive the experience. I took a few heavy makeup smoking pics. I don't know why that's so exciting, but it is.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Lipstick on a cup or glass or cigarette. What about nails when the paint is starting to chip off? I feel.like just regular girl stuff the simplicity in it all what maybe a lot of gg's don't pay any attention means so much to us gals