Erin, thank you for bringing that up.

I have been digging and learned a few things.

One thing I found out is that the Managers do get rotated around the different stores in this division. He has been in this store longer than normal.

Also, I have had something put on my plate that is a game changer for me. I'm not going into this simply because I need to wait for some other details to come my way, or events to come to fruition.

As such, I have decided to leave things where they are at; here it is.

I have talked with my Union Representative and they have the information, but I asked for them to not file a grievance.

I have also done the same thing with Human Resources.

I have two separate sets of documentation of what is going on.

The reason I decided to not file a grievance is because I do not need for elevated retaliation from him, especially when he shouldn't be there much longer anyway.

Not to mention, with this new thing on my plate; I may not stay with the company for another couple of years anyway.

I will be in a situation that will allow me to be able to afford to pay out of pocket for my surgeries and really move along in my transition in ways that at the moment seem like I am limited in.

This new situation does have a few conditions that I need to wait and see what happens. But I am so much more hopeful for things in the New Year that I'm 99% sure they will happen.

For now, I refuse to let this person stain my life and continue to bloom and blossom.