Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It started with my girlfriend dressing me

It started with my girlfriend dressing me

I used to always ask my girlfriend to wear black stockings and a garter belt. She would often say "No, you wear them". I liked that idea so one day (after I turned her down loads of times), I said they wouldn't fit meShe said that she would buy me some to fit.The following weekend, she produced a gift forme ! l told her I was only doing it if she put here on. After putting on the Basque and stockings, she asked if she could put make up on me. We had a fantastic time and it was clear to her that I enjoyed it. The following weekend, she bought me a long blonde wig and heels.I shaved my body next. Thats how it started for me and quickly progressed to wearing dresses. We no longer date but I think she has kept our secret.

Oh my goodness why did you let her go? She was the one. It will be hard to replace her. However welcome to the forum. Take my rantings with a grain of salt.
    Last edited by Dana44; 12-25-2016 at 01:46 PM.
    Part Time Girl

Such fun, wish it happened like that for me.
    My daughter did her boyfriends make up the other week, I thought he made a very pretty girl and the whole family complimented how nice he looked
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I wish I could find one like that I would be in heven
    hugs
    Ronda

That is fantastic great girl! enjoy it , it is hard to find
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Agree - I've never found another like her and I really miss our dressing up sessions. We went out a few times to a gay bar and that was great fun. The only thing I drew the line at was she wanted to bring her sister round when I was dressed up - I didn't want anyone else knowing.

Why did you two break up?
    Last edited by Lorileah; 12-26-2016 at 01:35 AM. Reason: you don't need to quote the OP

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Why was it a gay bar why not a regular bar?

wow what an introduction to crossdressing x

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Why was it a gay bar why not a regular bar?
    Yep, why was it a gay bar? And why do so many crossdressers talk about going to gay bars if they are not gay? Why not go to mainstream places where the emphasis isn't on sexual orientation but just having a good time?

She wanted to bring her sister. You know what they say "the more the marrier" Just kidding you know what you have to feel comfortable with.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Yep, why was it a gay bar? And why do so many crossdressers talk about going to gay bars if they are not gay? Why not go to mainstream places where the emphasis isn't on sexual orientation but just having a good time?
    If I were to go to a bar dressed I would think a gay bar would be a safer environment. We basically just want to be in an environment where we feel people would be accepting of us. We really don't have places where crossdressers can hang out and be ourselves. I understand that some people may not want their environments invaded by other people.

What we really need are bars for everyone outside of the social norms regardless of sexual orientation.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Gay men feel about the same as regular people when it comes to CDers StephanieM so I never quite understood why CDers seem to think that a "gay" bar is safer.
    A "gay" bar is not much different than a regular bar because there are gay/straight men/women in regular bars too.

This is a really good point. My SO and I were in a gay bar one time playing pool. The table was near a bar where two gay male couples were sitting. They kept looking at me and I heard one of the say "that is so gross, I don't understand why anyone would want to cross dress." The person saying it didn't intend me to over hear nor did they try to be discrete about it either. Nothing more was said and no harm came of it, but what a surprise, I didn't expect that at all. So as with all populations of people you will find those accepting and those that aren't.

Aspiring Member
    Those sentiments are not at all unusual in gay circles. Gay men, after all, first and foremost are attracted to men, not men emulating women. They may be attracted to you because they are aware that you have the anatomy they want to relate to, but you don't have the presentation that, in their minds, goes with the anatomy. There's a very strong element there that is plainly attracted to masculinity and averse to much of what femininity represents.

That's why the questions here of "why not go to a non-gay bar" make a lot of sense.

Now, how about a bar full of folks like us surrounded by admirers of both/all sexes?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Gay men feel about the same as regular people when it comes to CDers StephanieM so I never quite understood why CDers seem to think that a "gay" bar is safer.
    A "gay" bar is not much different than a regular bar because there are gay/straight men/women in regular bars too.

I realize that, I was just explaining the thought process that you were questioning. I'm not saying it's right or wrong but we do have a perception that gay people are more open-minded when the reality is there are plenty of gay jerks just like anyone else.

As for me I wouldn't feel comfortable invading someone else's safe space. The only way I would go is if it were with friends who are gay.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Acastina View Post

Now, how about a bar full of folks like us surrounded by admirers of both/all sexes?
    Yes that is what all of us would like.

Banned Read only
    Dear Penthouse, I never thought this would happen to me but ...

Junior Member pantyhoselvr kendra's Avatar
    My girlfriend ended up being my wife. She dressed me up for halloween years ago and I have been dressing ever since. I don't go to gay bars, I am bisexual and prefer being with other crossdressers

Wow Caitlyn how lucky was that, pity it didn't work out for you. At age 19 BB (Before Becky) I was at my then girlfriends house out of the blue she randomly said lets see what you look like in my clothes. Always one to be up for anything, she gave me a pink very girly top and pink shorts, she said I think you need boobs and we heard a car. It was her parents home 4 hours earlier than planned. i often wondered where it would have ended if they hadn't come home so early. We broke up soon after that... always wondered about that whole event, did she see something in me that I was yet to see?
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Banned Spammer
    Most gay men don't like crossdressers but you will be safer in a gay bar then a straight bar.

The gay bars in west Hollywood always has there share of CD's,DQ and TS
    Last edited by reinasblack; 01-11-2017 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acastina View Post
    Those sentiments are not at all unusual in gay circles. Gay men, after all, first and foremost are attracted to men, not men emulating women. They may be attracted to you because they are aware that you have the anatomy they want to relate to, but you don't have the presentation that, in their minds, goes with the anatomy. There's a very strong element there that is plainly attracted to masculinity and averse to much of what femininity represents.

That's why the questions here of "why not go to a non-gay bar" make a lot of sense.

That would be Divas in San Francisco. I was there two weeks ago!
    Life Is One Big Dilation

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by StephanieM View Post
    ................... we do have a perception that gay people are more open-minded when the reality is there are plenty of gay jerks just like anyone else.

As for me I wouldn't feel comfortable invading someone else's safe space. The only way I would go is if it were with friends who are gay.
    Perhaps gay people don't like the idea of non-gay people invading "their" space. Just like many straight people don't like the idea of obviously gay people invading what they consider to be "their" space. Of course, most gay men don't look any different than straight men so how would they know?

Personally, I worked in enough bars for enough years that I don't go to them unless I'm being paid. That said though, If I wanted to go to a bar as Krisi, my choice would be a "normal", upscale bar. Not a place with a gravel parking lot, one in a nice hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Dear Penthouse, I never thought this would happen to me but ...
    I knew Jennifer was going to say this.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by reinasblack View Post
    Most gay men don't like crossdressers but you will be safer in a gay bar then a straight bar.
    Do you have proof of this or is it an assumption?

As I posted above, if you want to go to a bar, go to one in a nice hotel, not one with a gravel parking lot.

40 years ago WASH DC was a very segregated place for the LGBT people.
    There were Gay places and few tolerated CD or TS, some did make allowance for Drag performers.
    There were Lesbian places, some of those didn't like CD or TS but did tolerate them, and there were a few that loved having us there.

Now there are few strictly Gay or Lesbian places. Most are a blend of LGBT and straight.
    Yes some of the Gay and/or Lesbian people are not big on CD or TS, but some love us all together. I have as many Gay/Lesbian close friends as I have the CD/TS.

Maybe you just have some older very rough places. Can't say any have gravel parking lots. Of course WASH DC is a very close/compact metropolitan place.

If you just want to go out, yes go to all the many places that the "Normals" go to. I go to mainly the LGBT places as in that's where the Lesbians/CD/TS are.