Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It started with my girlfriend dressing me

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Personally, I worked in enough bars for enough years that I don't go to them unless I'm being paid. That said though, If I wanted to go to a bar as Krisi, my choice would be a "normal", upscale bar. Not a place with a gravel parking lot...
    Oh, Krisi. That image made me laugh out loud. I was never much of "bar" person, but I've been around enough to know exactly what you meant by that. LOL

We need to be careful about throwing out the "F" bomb (fantasy). Of course some are easy to spot and it tarnishes the blog, but this is our outlet for discussing and sharing these events. I am in the middle of something that frankly I barely believe is happening and yet I knew better than to share it because someone would throw out the F bomb and suddenly I would have to defend anything I share and worry about being discredited.
    By the way Thank you Caitlyn for sharing that fun and loving relationship with us.

Banned Read only
    Would like to know the answer????
    Why do some women like your X girl friend like guys crossdressed and others vomit????
    If you know, let me know.

Reality Check
    There's no guarantee that anything posted on this forum is real. We assume that members are being as honest as possible without disclosing personal information about themselves but we can never be certain. I remember a person who got thrown off the forum for "not being who she said she was". This was a long time member with thousands of posts so she must have had a really good storyline written down somewhere.

So do we believe this story? It does sound a bit like something we might read in Penthouse, but then again, it could be true.

Bottom line of course is, it doesn't really make a difference in our lives so it's not worth worrying about.
    Last edited by Krisi; 01-13-2017 at 09:05 AM.

My first time crossdressing was with a girlfriend when I was in high school. My junior year of high school I was dating a long time friend who was a freshman (early '90s). We had been dating for a while, and one day after some naked fooling around (no "all the way") I picked up her underwear/panties to hand them to her. Before handing her panties over I held them up to my waist, and did a little side-to-side hip wiggle/dance thing while saying "Wooo". She giggled, and told me to put them on. I was taken aback for a second, asked her if she thought they would fit, and she said to try. I put them on, then she asked me to put her bra on, so I did. Her pants, socks, & sweater fit me perfect (I was skinny. 5'7", 115 pounds, or so). The only thing that didn't fit me were her shoes. I got rather turned on wearing her clothing, and it felt natural to be wearing it; more natural than the guy clothes I wore on a daily basis. Some time later she put makeup on me, and we both got a great laugh out of it, but I secretly enjoyed it. I had always been jealous of girl's/women's fashion, but those moments are when I realized I wanted to wear women's clothing all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    As I posted above, if you want to go to a bar, go to one in a nice hotel, not one with a gravel parking lot.
    ^this is so true. In a nice hotel bar, there might be people who hate you because you're a crossdresser, but they won't physically attack you; they'll just go to work the next day and write legislation to ban you from 'their' space.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Wow! I read your last update and like someone else said, Why did you let her go?
    Bring her sister to the game? wow!
    Question, when did that happen? I mean, you start cding with your gf? How old were you?
    I ask because one of the common elements in many crossdressers is they began in their childhood.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Its very close to how I started dressing. My girlfriend brought it up....we tried it. Both enjoyed it.
    We are getting married next month!

Quote Originally Posted by Acastina View Post
    Those sentiments are not at all unusual in gay circles. Gay men, after all, first and foremost are attracted to men, not men emulating women. They may be attracted to you because they are aware that you have the anatomy they want to relate to, but you don't have the presentation that, in their minds, goes with the anatomy. There's a very strong element there that is plainly attracted to masculinity and averse to much of what femininity represents.

That's why the questions here of "why not go to a non-gay bar" make a lot of sense.

Now, how about a bar full of folks like us surrounded by admirers of both/all sexes?
    Fair enough, but how does that explain the fact that most drag queens are gay? Or fashion designers, hairdressers, and make up artists, etc.?

Why the obsession with all things feminine...clothes, heels, wigs, make up etc. - even to the point of being over-the-top in their presentation - and often being the featured acts in gay clubs, when there is allegedly no underlying attraction to the feminine amongst gay men?

I don't normally go to bars dressed or not. If I do it is for a drag show which is at a gay bar and yes I will useally dress. I don't have anything against bars except they are there mostly to serve adult beverages, and as a former alcoholic not the best place for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Acastina View Post
    Those sentiments are not at all unusual in gay circles. Gay men, after all, first and foremost are attracted to men, not men emulating women. They may be attracted to you because they are aware that you have the anatomy they want to relate to, but you don't have the presentation that, in their minds, goes with the anatomy. There's a very strong element there that is plainly attracted to masculinity and averse to much of what femininity represents.

That's why the questions here of "why not go to a non-gay bar" make a lot of sense.

Now, how about a bar full of folks like us surrounded by admirers of both/all sexes?
    And yet, the gay bars all have drag shows!
    At some point your life will flash before your eyes......MAKE SURE IT'S WORTH WATCHING !!

Well, it was lingerie and cloths that were my girl friends.

Banned Spammer

Post The gay bars have Drag queen shows

In Hollywood there is on robertson/santa Monica club blow and chi chi larues drag shows and there is Micky's on santa Monica with chi chi la rues mcing the drag shows and DJing at the gay strip clubs.

TS clubs have beauty walks and lip sync.

Banned Read only
    My ex was bi and it was her that suggested dressing in our relationship. I'd been "dressing" of sorts with opportunity long before then at 18. I didn't tell her this. She wasn't particularly generous and it was definitely about what she got out of it. We eventually drifted apart but she was great besidws this and it wasn't really anything to do with us splitting up.