Thread: Gym

Gym

Wife and I went all last week. Saturday I told her my concerns about how my t-shirts are now moving on my shoulders and showing hints of my bra straps. Her reply: so? You're there for you! If they don't like it they can leave! God I love her!

I'm always underdressed at the gym, but being a gym in my local community I have to be a little creative about hiding things such as my sports bra. I usually see lots of people I know and they'd probably be taken back if they knew this manly man was a crossdresser. Lots of times I'll wear two t-shirts and I'll wear big, darker colored t's, especially with lots of writing and design on the front and back (like t's I've got from 5k races and such). Usually if anyone were to notice my bras they would really have to be looking for it. Never been called on it , but I try to be very aware of my surroundings and what I'm doing. Just thought I'd share. -Meg

Thanks for the share Megan. The bra straps can be a pain sometimes😃

I have always done gym things in drab. So, when you wear a (sports) bra to the gym to work out, do you also wear it in the sauna, steam room, hot tub and pool? Or do you bring a bikini top? And after your shower you aren't going to put either one back on so do you bring another bra to wear home? It might be worth it but it seems like a lot of work. I'm still navigating my way around wearing panties at the gym. Lol.

No sauna, hot tub, etc. at my little gym. Its only 15 minutes away, so I usually just come home and shower. I'm all about flying under the radar, yet still wearing my sports bra, colorful capris under my nylon sweats, etc. It may not be perfect, but it works for me. -Meg

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Why are you worried about people seeing your bra straps?
    My guess is you like the fact that they can be seen am I right?

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    One in my pink bucket list is to go work out en femme ,to be a regular gal on a treadmill. My gym is a 24 hour one so I'm planning a Saturday when it's not to busy around midnight

My gym is only a few minutes from home. We take showers at home. So far we haven't done the sauna, would be interesting though lol.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

No opposite actually lol. I'm not at the comfort level yet where I don't care if they show.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Same here! I see the cutest outfits that I wish I could wear. Someday....

Reality Check
    I went to a gym for a while. I didn't like it, too many muscle-bound showoffs grunting and sweating all over the equipment. One gave me a hard time because he didn't like where I was swimming in the pool.

One used to wear a black garbage bag with homes cut out for his head and arms. That would probably hide a bra.

The real answer though is, if you don't want people to notice that you're wearing a bra, don't wear one. I used to underdress in a bra but there were too many issues. Now I only wear a bra as Krisi.

Before retiring I used to travel a lot occasionally in the hotel gym I would walk on the treadmill Wearing a skort, sports bra and a sleeveless tshirt. I also liked to use the hot tub wearing a 1 piece swim suit. I don't look feminine wearing these as I'm short overweight and bald but I did feel comfortable.

I find that sweat tends to reveal a bra under a shirt in the gym.

Silver Member
    I used to walk/run with several women. I soon realized that the sweat was very revealing. I think most figured it out. Wearing a boat cut sweat shirt made it obvious when I realized that my bra straps were very obvious after a short run and one of the gals pointed them out (they glowed in the street lights). They all continued on with me. In the spring we all switched to tees which was a clear give away.