Thread: Moving into a new stage

Moving into a new stage

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! I haven't posted too much in my time here but I've spent hours browsing and snooping in the forums. It's helped me so incredibly much. I don't own much clothing. I've made two trips to thrift shops and just recently this week a trip to Walmart. It took A LOT for me to go into Walmart at 4 am and buy a single sports bra I've been eyeing, but man, what a rush! So all in all I own three bras, two amazing VS finds from the thrift shop and the sport bra I mentioned from Walmart. Being in a rush to get in and get out with the bra I wanted I ended up buying one that is incredibly tight on me, but fits non the less. I own two pairs of panties and two girl shirts. Of course I'd love to buy more but I figure with time I'll work up more courage to go to more stores.

ANYWAY, sorry for the useless info. My post is actually about moving onto a new phase. I only dressed at home until today. It's an unusually warm winter day in my part of the Midwest so I figure I'd use it to my advantage and put one of my sexy bras and girls shirts on under my hoodie and go for a walk. My word, I loved it! My thing is now I want to find ways to do this more often once it starts to warm up more. I'm in my young 20's and live on my own and my next goal is to be able to maybe go out for a very early morning run or walk, but somewhere I know absolutely no one will see me. I want to be able to be COMPLETLY dressed. So that requires new clothes. I have this odd obsession with girls tank tops. I think feeling the bra and tank top straps is what triggers my happy feelings. My dream would be to also completely shave my body, especially my armpits so I feel pretty with a tank top on but alas, my girlfriend knows nothing of any of this and I'm sure she might find it weird if I shave my pits completely. I've been brainstorming ideas of why I would need to shave certain areas let alone my complete body but have come up with nothing! :/

My question to all of you is... is this a good idea? I'm terrified of getting caught. Should I go to the next town over? Please share any tips or thoughts. Encouragement is also welcome as I'm still in a phase of being terrified to even buy the clothes I so desperately want. Thanks gals and sorry for the long Post!

Love, Natalie. ❤️

Natalie, Ah to be young again. Yeah shave your armpit hairs I started that first and foremost as hair in the armpit sweats like all Hades that should be no issue. I started shaving my leg hair a long time ago. but the hair just gave up except for a few. My legs are hairless and well that no problem either. But yes going to the next town over for being girl is the best yet, make sure you are one. Ah don't be afraid to buy any clothes, after all they are just threads.
    Part Time Girl

I sometimes go to walmart and just get one guy thing and then pick up a top or a bra or panties. Then I go the self check area. Most people do not check out whats in your cart. If they did then I was say I was just picking up something for my girl friend or for a niece. But I have never been questioned or even looked at.

I've gotten to the point where I don't even bother with the 1 guy item unless I really need to get something else. In fact I head straight for the lingerie section and don't wander the store and work up the nerve like I used to.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Natalie I've got to be honest, I love to encourage others here to just go out and enjoy this part of themselves but you young ones it's hard since I know how difficult it is dealing with it and especially in a relationship. So I will offer this if you
    go out to walk or run yes look the part as much as you can and enjoy. Now for the tough part I would encourage you to have a sit down with your GF, especially if you shave your hair which I agree does really make a difference in such cute
    workout gear. Talk with her if your serious about this side of you and see how she feels make sure she kinda understands it
    for what it is. Don't lie to her.
    Hope this helps Leigh

just buy what you want nobody else cares what your buying or get online and have sent to your house or a po box
    hugs
    Ronda

You could drop subtle hints to you girlfriend to gauge her level of acceptance with cross dressing. If she has resistance to it you can then decide if she is worth staying with. It is more difficult to blow away the pink fog than find a new girlfriend.

Hell-o Natalie,
    That terrified feeling is completely normal, but that feeling will fade a
    little bit with each article of clothing that you purchase

Going to the next town over sounds like a great idea,
    just make sure it's a safe place to do whatever it is you plan to do.

And lastly... I can't remember one time hearing from a woman that she
    was attracted to a guy because of his armpit hair!
    If she questions to you as to why you shaved it, just ask her why she shaves hers.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Natalie,
    You brazen hussie! How dare you parade all about wearing a bra and panties under your man clothes. Why.... next thing you know you'll be at Macy's eyeballing a dress and heels.

No, seriously darling. Good for you. It's great to see confidence build in fellow crossdressers. You may be figuring it out by now. No one at Walmart (or Target, or Victorias Secret, or whatever), even sees you, knows you or cares. Buy all the stuff you like and look the clerks in the eye as you do.
    Keep reading. Keep going.
    Congrats
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

recently at soma I was trying on bras ,found one I liked and asked the girl if I could wear it ,she took the tags etc and I checked out there was one older man there with his wife with the most intent stare and not too quietly asked his wife "is he wearing a bra"? i just smiled and walked by them nice ending to a day

SJW and Proud of It! Christina D's Avatar
    As others have suggested, I would recommend being honest and opening up to your girlfriend before doing much more. I know, I know, it's easier said than done, but it's true and, once it is done, these first steps will be both easier AND more enjoyable. Easier because you'll be able to shave with no question and more enjoyable because you're less likely to feel guilty or that you're hiding something.

Considering your age, I'm guessing you and your girlfriend don't have kids, a house, or anything like that to lose if, on the very off chance, she would want to break up, right? I'm not trying to sound callous or suggest that a relationship without these isn't worth holding onto or caring about; I'm just trying to get a better sense of your situation to provide the best advice that I can.
    "I'm just a girl, what's my destiny?/What I've succumbed to is making me numb/Oh I'm just a girl, my apologies/What I've become is so burdensome/Oh I'm just a girl, lucky me/Twiddle-dum there's no comparison" - "Just a Girl" by No Doubt

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Socrates

Hi, Natalie.
    Thrift shop shopping is a great idea. My wife and I have found some incredible bargains there. Besides, it might do less damage to your wallet when the pink fog hits.

I too would advise honesty with your girlfriend, especially if you feel like this is a serious, long-term relationship. It will never be easier than it is now, no matter what her reaction is. Is it risky? You bet, but not as risky as continuing to hide it and having her find our later. If you and she are really serious, you might lead with acknowledging that, how much you value the relationship, and how there's something important that you believe she deserves to know about. At the very least, you can expect that standard questions, Are you gay? Do you want to become a woman? Etc. Make sure that you know the answers. If you don't, that's OK, but you should work on getting them.

Hugs

Kelly