Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: caught but confused at outcome

Nearly 40 years ago, somehow my little nephew knew I was wearing panties just by the print through my jeans. Kids tend to notice little things and some adults see those details too. We never know if there's a rumor going around or if we're just being paranoid. I would just keep a sense of humor about any possilbe outcomes if possible.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    Sounds like nothing much to me. Our family jokes around, wives will sit on other husband's laps, other teasing and clean messing around. I had two of my wife's sisters wrestle me to the floor and tickle me and kiss me all over my face. I have given my wife's sisters slaps on the butt. We are family! Some people are more upright, some more relaxed about it.
    I will be looking for you and your family on the Jerry Springer TV show soon.

Sophie, I read this early this morning and waited all day hoping you might supply an update today. My curiosity about this situation was peaked by your commentary. Please give us an update as soon as something happens.

The suspense of this story......Please let us know

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Perhaps your brother is one of us, too?
    xxoo
    Jennifer

My sister in law figured my dressing out around 6 years ago when we were in Vegas for Halloween. Questioned where I had gotten clothes for the evening. She is cool with it and says that is my choice. She even watches when she shops and than tells my SO. Don't jump the gun, just caution about behavior, you don't want a fight in the family. I have no one else in the family. I have a lady who does my sewing, she knows.
    Last edited by Nancie64; 12-30-2016 at 08:10 AM.

We're dyin' here, Sophie!

Aspiring Member
    Really depends on whether it is your wife's sister or your brother's wife. If it is your wife's sister chances are your wife confided in her.

So were you wearing garters? A few bumps under your pants would definitely tip her off. If not that, it seems like the thong was the giveaway.

The suspense is killing meeee!!!

Sounds like she's cool with it Hope it goes well!
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?

Anything new to report on this?

Stay tuned! Don't miss a single exciting episode.......

Quote Originally Posted by MelanieAnne View Post
    Stay tuned! Don't miss a single exciting episode.......
    Indeed!

No one but my wife knows about me so I am most interested to learn how this turns out. Hoping for the best for you Sophie.

Hi ladies. Sorry for keeping in suspense for the next encounter only happened this eve. New year's gathering. I was quiet nervous and played it safe no underdressing of any sort. It is my brothers wife we are all in our early 30s, she greeted me normally and we chatted as usual. We were having wine so after a while she we bumped into each other nd were talking away and she asked why don't I ever wear earrings, I laughed and said you never buy me any she toom out her own studs and said here I was so embarrassed and I just said not my style. So she got onto Xmas eve and asked what was I wearing this eve I laughed playing it down trying to escape it . But she insisted and told me my g-string suited me. I was so embarrassed really. She then asked what else I like to wear and asked when could she see me in a dress. She said she kinda thought I was a CD a few times. I was speechless she done all the talking and said it's cool but she wants to see asap☺

I dont buy this.

And I dont mean it's a fabrication. I am totally willing to accept that the events happened as transcribed.

I dont believe the sister in law "gets it" as described tho. She is doing a Sherlock. She's thrilled to have uncovered something. And it's very likely her marriage isnt great. Or not fulfilling anyway.

I have personal experience of this. Both old and recent. Dont take things at face value and dont volunteer. Or... just be yourself and make the mistakes I did. They wernt terrible choices in my own history... I am thankful I got out unscratched tho. I came rather too close to being scratched...

Trust is an issue with me. And I dont want to project my negativity onto you. I will advise caution tho if thats OK with you.

Of course all input greatly appreciated. I am trying to play it down and avoid it at all cost. I don't know anything about their marriage or do I want to know i just enjoy wearing my heels and skirts anything else is a bonus☺

I have to agree with Exris on this.

Be careful.

I don't believe that there is any malicious motive behind your sister-in-law's comments and questions, but that possibility does exist. Regardless, I see some landmines down that path. I mean, I don't have a brother, but if another man's wife asked to see me dressed, I'd want to know, really know, why before I'd consider sharing that with her. Might be that she is just totally cool and wants to be supportive. Might be that she thinks it's "hot". Big difference between the two.

Anyway, you simply must keep us informed about this little drama. Just be careful, sweetie.

Hugs,

Kelly

Reality Check
    Unless you want the entire family and possibly the entire community to know, drop the subject and don't talk with her about crossdressing ever again. And don't let her see you wearing a dress.

What is your brother's take on all of this?