Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What did you get for Christmas?

I buy myself Christmas presents. I got 3 dresses, one of them being a pink Ralph Lauren dress. Also, I got 2 pairs of shoe, one a pair of brown ankle boots, and the other a pair of white tennis shoes. Both of the shoes were feminine.

Aspiring Member
    I bought Abby a new burgundy tunic with a silver pattern, a winter weight turtleneck top in a red/black plaid and a red puffer vest that I picked off the rack to match the top, nice warm poncho in an ink blue.black pattern. In October, I bought her two new purses, a new belt that matches one of The purses, and a light wool poncho in a pattern of fall colors. Abby did pretty well this Christmas. The whole haul cost me about $150.

I got 2 things.

Both of which I already have, and one of which is single use only and I will never need to use the "new one". Not that I can anyway... I have nothing to play a DVD on anyway. And I say single use as I very rarely play anything twice... I dont see the point in rediscovery for something that holds no more surprises.

My SO got me a pair of gold earrings. She is very accepting and this was the first time she bought me anything Femm. It is funny, in the past I have gotten her earrings and she has gotten me electronics. This year I got her a Galaxy 10.1 Notebook and she got me earrings. I love being the female in our relationship......

Let's see, I got two pairs of Danskin leggings, then I went to the after Christmas sales and bought two Danskin Now sweatshirts and a Playtex 18-Hour bra.
    So it went pretty well.
    Stay inspired
    Amy

I got new earrings from my super sweet BFF that I have been able to spend a lot of time with in Dec. and Jan. Best of all I got to pick them out. We went to Kendra Scott in Rice village, Houston. That's a story in itself.

I splurged for a matching necklace also. They are part of my accessories for a special outing next week. Stay tuned for that.

Jeri

PJ's and a cami and french knicker set.