A lot of the news these days is bad, sad or shocking. Well I was a victim of some happy news today at my quarterly check up with the OB/GYN that is handling my HRT. The Doctor was a tad late, but she greeted me with a big smile and a hug. I had my blood work done last Thursday, so she had the results and was pleased. I told her I was happy too. 21 months on HRT, my E is running at 160 and my T was almost negligent at a paltry 10.

Her biggest question was how I felt. I told her I couldn't physically feel any better and the mental side is doing pretty good too! She said I should feel that good, as my numbers would be appreciated by any GG out there. That was some very happy news!

Since my personal relationship with my wife is stable now, I will be trying to keep things as they are for now. We are still DADT, but Heidi will always be here inside and my chances to present as Heidi will present themselves, such as meetings like Keystone.

As I walked out the door, the Doctor gave me a hug and said we would go to only 3 visits a year and keep my drugs as they are. She said she'd also look into going to Keystone this spring.
What a great way to cap the year and head into a new one!