Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking at women

Junior Member Samantha Sometimes's Avatar

Looking at women

Do any of you ever (as I often do). Get caught staring at a woman cause you love her outfit or make up? I can't help it!

Yes! Today I complimented the receptionist at my local community center on her unique manicure. I think I made her day 😊

Always,
    Not just their outfit and makeup, their figure also.
    I get envious and would give up the outfit and makeup for the figure.

Prene

Absolutely, yes. Used to get me in "trouble" all the time. Can't count the times the S.O. elbowed me back to eyes-front, or I got caught gawking at a female co-worker. Little did they know.

If I was in a pack of 5 men, 4 of them would make lustful comments of a beautiful woman who passes by. I would be thinking "Lord, I'd look great in that." The Wife was totally stunned when I dropped that fact on her. It was one of the items in "The Talk" that resonated with her; like an epiphany. She understood.

I am by nature and education a student of the human animal; a biologist, anthropologist; a dedicated people watcher. Amazing what you learn if you keep your mouth shut and observe. LOVE watching the most beautiful, graceful and elegant beings of our species in full cultural glory. So much so that I wanted to join the sorority.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

It is the ultimate turn-on. For a while I thought it was lust, but no it's envy and a big dose of admiration. And sometimes it makes the outfit or the wearer attractive when in another outfit either may have been so-so or even blah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Sure do! I hate when I see something and get the craving to feel there sensation. I was in the mall last week and seen a women wearing over the knee boots with a skirt just alittle higher, showing only a few inches of pantyhose. It looked great and as soon as my wife seen the glow in the eyes she knew what I was going to ask her next. Well let's say we are looking.Lol

Yes, I have. I often wounder how I would look in what they are wearing.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Been doing it for 65 years. When I was first married it drove my wife crazy but she started to believe me as I became more vocal about what the woman was wearing.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    All the time, bit more difficult when the wife is with me and (understandably) gets the wrong idea of why I'm glancing at a woman's shoes or outfit.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Aspiring Member
    My favorite pastime! If I hear the clack of heels my head swivels. I start at the shoes and work my way up. I notice the outfit, then the face & body. I love almost everything about women.
    Sara

I also become jealous/envious of how good they make it look! Then you have to find that item of clothing and in your size and get frustrated when you can't!! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Lol why else would you look at a beautiful woman.

Quote Originally Posted by IleneD View Post
    Amazing what you learn if you keep your mouth shut and observe. LOVE watching the most beautiful, graceful and elegant beings of our species in full cultural glory. So much so that I wanted to join the sorority.
    I've observed women since I was a kid. As time went on my fascination with their clothes, accessories, makeup, etc., grew. Something "clicked" internally while I was fully dressed at Halloween, and that's when "I wanted to join the sorority."

My wife now understands why I've always been able to pick out so many nice things for her, and continues to seek my thoughts and opinion when she shops for herself.

Karen

Many times! I love looking at beautiful women but I also love looking at their clothes. I just wish I could have many of the outfits I've seen. I have one girl at church who drives me crazy with the beautiful clothes she wears every week. I'm jealous!
    jennigrace

Yep, I enjoy seeing nice female presentation and mentally noting what they are wearing, especially so that I better understand what makes good daytime wear and makeup versus nighttime party attire and makeup, I do try and blend, not standout....to much
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

I don't stare. But I get caught glancing for an over extended time. I get ideas from what women are wearing; a scarf, shoes, accesories etc. And they might get a look on their face, like they're trying to figure out what I'm looking at.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Read only
    It's a fine line between a "look" and "leer"

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    It's a fine line between a "look" and "leer"
    And I think the majority of us know the difference.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Yep pretty women and the clothes they wear. Make one turn their head. LOL Yep my SO tells me about it. But I tell her I like the way she is dressed. uh huh, yes many women have a grace that we try to emulate.
    Part Time Girl

I've caught myself but never been caught.

Hell-o Samantha,
    Yes! I find that it's a great way to get some ideas for
    new outfits, but I do feel a bit awkward when a woman
    "catches" me looking her way.

Just the other day at the big orange home store.
    An attractive young woman was in there wearing a bright
    purple sweater, skinny jeans, and ankle boots with 5" heels.
    Not your typical home store shopping outfit, but
    eye catching for sure. Then I noticed the baby she was holding.
    All I could do was smile and move along.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

I don't really think I get caught, I usually make a lot of quick glances. Always taking note on the details of the outfits that women wear. A well dress lady will always catch my eye.

Hopefully i don't get caught and get a mean glare. I don't want go under her skirt, I want to be in it.

Caught not really, my SO lets me look. I look at body/ cloths first. Then want to get her outfit.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I can't help but look and enjoy all wonderful outfits that women get to put together. Man-fashion is such a drag (or maybe it's a drab). I'm sure my SO catches me, but she's never been jealous and doesn't say anything. I don't know if she thinks I'm looking at the woman or the clothes, but most often I either admire the outfit or they way someone has chosen an outfit that flatters and compliments them.
    And then I dream and wish that I could look so lovely.

I don't get caught but I do look and wonder what it feels like to be able to wear what that particular woman is wearing, and wishing I could dress like that too. What's funny is the woman doesn't think anything of what she's wearing other than being in clothes that she thinks she looks good in, meanwhile I'm wishing like hell I could be wearing that.