Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking at women

Definitely!
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

Platinum Member

Been There And Done That !

Hi Samantha, Many more times than I can remember......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabby6790 View Post
    Now, I notice them study them especially the outfit, accessories, and mannerisms.
    I'm with Gabby, I'm always looking at the entire package. You can put identical twin sisters in the same dress and heels but one will stand out due to how she's accessorised, carries herself, even small details such as lippy colour. It's also knowing what will translate on to you. What you can carry off and what will make you look like "Mutton dressed as lamb".

So yes I observe rather than watch and as we all know, Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Banned Read only
    You look really sharp and sexy, Eva...And when I see a lady who is well put together from top to bottom, I'm not afraid to tell them while waiting in line at a grocery store or a clothing store that they look really sharp today...I never have gotten a creep stare or statement from the complimented lady. They usually say something like "Well thank you very much, I appreciate you saying that." I do notice when some lady has it all going on which actually is kind of rare where I live. I see much more fashion disasters than I do fashions really well done! I'm sure most folks on this site, regardless of where they live see the same sort of results on a daily basis!.....Scarlett

Of course I look at women. Even though I am a crossdresser, for me anyway, there is the natural physical attraction. In addition, nicely dressed women often form the fantasy of how I would like to dress and look

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett398 View Post
    "..And when I see a lady who is well put together from top to bottom, I'm not afraid to tell them while waiting in line at a grocery store or a clothing store that they look really sharp today..
    That's also called sexual harassment. And the entire statement is so blatantly sexist "a lady who is well put together from top to bottom" WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Ozark View Post
    That's also called sexual harassment. And the entire statement is so blatantly sexist "a lady who is well put together from top to bottom" WTF?
    Maybe, maybe not. If I, in boy mode and unprompted, make a comment like that to a complete stranger, I am being a boor, at least, but a compliment is not necessarily de facto harassment. There is a difference. If Kelly makes that compliment, much less boorish and calling it harassment is almost ludicrous. As for the well put together terminology, again not necessarily sexist. The term might be a positive review of fashion sense, color coordination, accessorization, and general style. Then again, it might mean something more like, "Wow! Nice rack." Context does matter. So do class and geography, for that matter. I've lived in enough parts of the country and crossed enough social strata to know that what is acceptable in one region or social context is often not in another. I appreciate your sentiment, but the world just isn't that black and white.