Thread: salon day

salon day

i went to my usual salon the other day for eyebrow shaping. When asked how I wanted them, I stated presenting as feale much of the time and would like a more feminine shape. while she worked we talked about hair, family, and clothes.. I wore a navy lace accented long blouse, black leggings, and knee high lace up boots and received compliments from several employees. Apparently navy is in this year. We finished and were discussing skin care and the subject of dermabrasion came up. I was definitively interested! We made an appointment for later that day and I went and bought groceries until it was appointment time. We chatted as she performed the dermabrasion and she was able to arrange some special prices on skin products. When we finished she even trimmed the bangs on my wig a bit while we chatted with the other ladies in the salon. Everyone was so nice and I got a punch card with my account there changed to the name Tiffany. I had a wonderful time and look forward to my next visit

That's awesome! I'm glad you had such a lovely day.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time!!
    Please call me Lisa!

What a fun day!

I have had a monthly anti-aging facial done for the last 10 years. this includes dermabrasion. I buy my own skin care products and use the bath gel and body lotion daily. It definitely works to maintain a youthful appearance.

jodi