Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cougars and Junior Cougars?

Cougars and Junior Cougars?

While I am totally envious of the younger members here, I see more and more of us who are of an older age posting proudly with their ages.
    Maybe, we can start a thread for Cougars (let's say 60 and above since if we subtract 10 years as our femme selves, that's 50) and Junior Cougars (50-59 for the same reason).
    I'll go first as I am 69 -- kills me to even type that -- and still going strong and, hopefully, turning heads in a good way.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Ha ha! never thought of myself as a cougar, interesting concept though. I'm 52 and like to think I look a little younger when dressed
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Dianef I'm with you!

Hi Sherrie,
    I'd love to be 69 again. I will celebrate the 56th anniversary of my 21st birthday in March, guess that puts me in the Cougar class. Still go out once a month to group meetings and once in a while my niece takes me shopping. (She insists I go shopping en-femme when I go with her.) Not ready to quit yet, havin' too much fun.
    Anna

😂 I dress 10 years younger than my 62 years! If anyone did see me, age would be their last consideration! Hahaha! I'm in!

I'm with Dianef and Maria60

Great plan I guess I can count myself as a cougar, just cracked another 0 birthday and it wasn't 60. I would think my dressed age is some where around the new 50 age OK maybe a little older but not much I have been told in guy mode people think I am in my 50's I'll take it LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Junior here 55 going on 56 and dressing always makes me feel younger

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    One advantage of being a senior (and there aren't many) is that I care somewhat less about what people think. In female dressing years I'm also quite young and see myself that way rather than as a cougar. Perhaps a bad combination as I love wearing short dresses and skirts. Men are fortunate that we are generally taller and our legs remain in pretty good shape.

I guess that makes me a Jr. cougar at 56!!!

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    61 Here, The laws of nature say we have to grow older, but no where does it say we have to grow up. I know that sometimes I wear my dresses too short but like my wife says "I never got to be a young girl" so now is my time.

Platinum Member
    69 years and still kicking. Based on observations in the wild I'd say I wear dresses that are very appropriate for women in age groups 30 - 50's.

Banned Read only
    Sherri,
    I'm 65 and still had a great time on the dance floor in 4" heels, OK so my feet were telling me my true age the next morning !

I must admit anything below the knee unless it has some real style is out but maybe some I've worn recently have been a little on the short and tight side !
    Last edited by Teresa; 12-28-2016 at 09:03 PM.

68 and going strong I think love dresses but yoga pants are the best legs still look ok but not as good as they did a few years ago
    hugs
    Ronda

I'm 67 and feel like I'm 40 when I'm dressed!!!!
    Please call me Lisa!

Very much a cougar at 42. I'm old as dirt and way past child-bearing age. Still, the men who like trannies don't care how old you are; they just want you to be pretty, fast and hard.
    Last edited by atlflygirl; 12-28-2016 at 10:32 PM.

I'm 68, but when I dress, I look 29.

More or less.

Junior here, as it says in my signature 'you are only as old as the woman you feel....'
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I am 67 TG and have dated a 21 year old, he thought I was 40, now that's being a cougar.

Cynthia, yes I will say I am 29 too and have been for 27 years now

Well, the common definition of a "Cougar" is an older female that seeks relationships with much younger partners (usually males 10 to 20 years younger than they are, but there can also be lesbian cougars). If you aren't dating, or if you are in a stable relationship with someone close to your own age, the term "cougar' has implications you might not wish applied to yourself.

By that definition, Ceera is a cougar. I'm 59 according to my driver's license, but I look 40-ish when I am en-femme. I'm single (widowed) and I will, and have, date people as young as in their 20's. Most of the people I socialize with when I am en-femme are in their 20's to 40's, and few of them believe I am older than my mid-40's, even when I tell them I am.

I am 71 now if only I had known how good this crossdressing would have made me feel inside I would have come out 30 or 40 years ago and then my Mother would have seen her daughter that she never had.
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

A cougar here at 65.
    Keely

One of the Reds

I'm climbing past 62, but in guy mode I appear about ten years younger (I'm told). I like dresses that are shorter and probably out of my real age range, but as someone above says, I never got to be a young girl. I would certainly like to have gotten that chance, but missed it.

Cynthia, yes I will say I am 29 too and have been for 27 years now

Mindy I liked your post (like my wife did for a long time on birthdays) I'm 29 for the 32nd time. lol (61)