Thread: Have not posted much lately but just checking in

Have not posted much lately but just checking in

Hi girls havent posted much lately moving house and going overseas,i get on this site almost everyday and see whats happening. Anyway i have sold my acreage property and moved onto a nornal block with some bush behind me, why is it that if feel somone is going to be peering through the bush for a crossdresser and i clo2se the curtains and if you know what queensland in aussie is like ,makeup running down your cheeks etc. 30plus degrees. Why do we feel someone is watching us?

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    One of the halo effects of my crossdressing is I'm very good at window treatments now.

The NSA cannot figure out what is happening in my house.

Are you in stealth mide ha ha
    Last edited by Nigella; 12-29-2016 at 05:41 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the preceeding post

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    If I can trust video games, to go stealth mode I merely need to crouch.

I live with a forest line in my yard and even though I have a wooden fence, I still feel that someone's watching.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    You literally can't step outside the door in my avenue without someone nosying at what you're doing, add to that the fact my son has covered the house in CCTV cameras. Makes getting to the car on the drive and back when dressed 'interesting'!!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

There is always a Gladys Kravitz somewhere. Anyone remember her?

Junior Member Samantha Sometimes's Avatar
    I live in a condo with nosey neighbors. I even get nervous they are going to hear my heels clicking when they know my SO is out!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Irving View Post
    Hi Tracy, Poor old Gladys, It is a wonder that she didn't end up in the NUT HOUSE......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Why do you all worry so much?
    If you are in a new place then wear your semi girly clothes and sort of "come out" a little.
    You will be the new neighbor that dresses in ladies clothes and thats it you are free to wear whatever you want anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Irving View Post
    That wonderful comedienne (the first actress who portrayed her, Alice Pearce). Turns out she had cancer when before the show started, but never told anyone. Played that role until she died, I believe. I guess that way she could keep acting, and doing what she loved. She won an Emmy for that role in 1966. 'ABNER!'
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I live next to a forested area and still find myself watching to see if anyone is looking at my bedroom window. I tend to dress discreetly in my bathroom and never appear in view of the living room windows when I'm totally dressed.