Thread: Booty Check

Booty Check

I think my booty looks ok without the pads. Wife thinks I could go more rounded and pronounced with pads. Without looking like J.Low, what is too much? I normally wear just hip pads and I also think I need bigger pads for the hips.

IMG_5423 600.jpg IMG_5424 600.jpg IMG_5412 600.jpg
    I was told I have balls for wearing skirts! My reply? "That's because balls this big won't fit in pants!"

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Yep you need more hippage.
    Your butt from the side looks fine as is but when you add more hips you will need to add just a bit of butt to look right.

It is your wide shoulders , I think , that make you need more hips. You need more hips to balance your look out. Yes , get the kind that wrap around and add a bit to your butt as well . Your butt does look good BTW , it is just that because of your shoulders you need the balance

Too much is when you look at it and say, "too much." In other words, only you can make that call. Other than that, you have to ask yourself what your intention is. Do you want to be mistaken for a woman? Then, as mentioned, you need hip to offset those shoulders. Butt-wise, I envy what you have since I'm built with the Celtic negative-butt, however (notice I didn't say "but") if you add hip, you'll probably have to add butt as well. Happy tails to you.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Banned Spammer
    When you try different padding you are going to think you look as big as a house but you wont.
    You will get used to it trust me.

Don't get over obsessed about it. Look at real woman, they are all different and the majority do not have nice little perk bums and a lot do not have noticeable hips.

Can't hurt, I learned to always listen to the wife. For some reason they always know best.

Banned Spammer
    If your wife says you need rounder then take her advice.

Have to agree with Tracii!!!!
    Please call me Lisa!

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    I think more hips and a little more butt

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No offense, Martha. But, if you're wearing hip pads in that photo? They aren't working! U need at least 2" thick pads. Probably 3". Tapered from hip bones to a few inches above your knee. U can make your own easily from craft foam with just a pair of scissors!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Reality Check
    I would say you need more hip padding. Lots more. I doubt you can buy pads that would be too big. You may need more butt padding as well, it depends on what sort of padding you buy. The Veronica 5 takes care of both the butt and the hips.

Do this - Measure your bust. Your hip measurement should be equal to or larger than your bust. Look at women's sizing charts to see what I mean.

A comment was made that women come in all sizes and shapes. This is not wrong but you would have to look long and hard to find a woman with a 47" bust and 38" hips.

More padding may help down below you do have a large frame at the top and maybe a size less boob may help.

If you hadn't called my attention to it I would probably not have had a comment.

Looks okay to me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

What you're wearing in your pics isn't the best for determining what looks correct. leggings will always make you look like a dagger shape, a triangle standing on it's apex. For me one test is to put on a pencil skirt or a bodycon dress. If there's any slack to be found either by being able to pull the side seams outwards or the backside can be pulled likewise then you're under padded.

You definitely need to balance out your shoulder to hips ratio and can I suggest you alter your pose. Arms around the back will always accentuate the shoulders and wearing a top or a dress with elbow, 3/4 or full length sleeves will also help greatly.

Try measuring your SO around the chest just under the armpits so across the top of her bust, then same position this time around the arms and also around the fullest part of her hips. Now take your own same measurements and compare the proportions. You're aiming to match her ratios. As males we'll always struggle to match those proportions but that's not to say we can't get somewhere close with a bit of padding.

Sorry if I sound harsh but it would be wrong to give anything other than an honest opinion.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed