Thread: Transformation Advice

Transformation Advice

Hello, I'm new to the website but have been dressing for many years. I'm in my 30's and finally convinced myself to get a full transformation. It took a few days to finally convince myself to call and schedule it but I did at Janet's Closet. I guess you can say this is my Christmas present. Can't wait until next week but am very nervous and excited. I even bought myself a women's coat just in case I decide to leave dressed up. Any advice to prepare or something to do after or stories of other transformations?

Melissa, get ready for a day of fun! Be sure to shave close that day. While they are working on you, pay close attention to what they are doing. Ask how and why they are doing something or not. Take photos of all this too. But above all, Enjoy the day and yourself.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

They are amazing at Janets Closet. They make you feel accepted. You will have a great time. Just enjoy!

I've seen Janet''s Closet on line for a long time. I think from reading the testmonials and the fact it is still around lends creedence to your choice. Hope you have fun ,can't wait to hear about your experience there.

I had a wonderful time yesterday. They did a great job on my makeup and made me feel really fem. I ended up spending a lot of money but it was worth it. That was the first time I was ever out in public fully dressed. There were other people in the store but they all complimented on how great I looked. I walked out of there and drove home with everything on and felt great. I bought a couple pairs of heels and even drove home with them on. What a great feeling to be out and shopping in femme.
    Hope to meet some locals soon and go out into public a little more.

Good for you Milissa. Don't forget to send some pics hun.
    Angie

Something that's on mu bucket list. Just waiting for an opportune time.

It great you had a good time with the transformation Melissa. Just be yourself and going shopping is fun.
    Part Time Girl

Two years ago I got a transformation there, my first time in full make up. Afterward, I went out in public in a dress for the first time. Been out well over 150 times since then, now going out usually 3 times a week. It all started there for me.

Glad you had a great experience!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Nice! Glad it was a good experience and thanks for sharing!
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

I am sure you felt beautiful!!! I don't know what you spent, but I am sure it was worth every sent!!
    Please call me Lisa!

I hope to do this in 2017.

I would so love to do this, it would mean a fair bit of travelling to get to my nearest service though.
    It would be so cool to see what professionals can do, the confidence boost alone would be worth it.

Hunnybun.

Does anyone here have experiences with any transformation places in the vicinity of New York City?