Thread: Outed myself to hairstylist

Outed myself to hairstylist

My favorite crossing moment was three years ago at Halloween. I called the lady at the hair salon that I use (in male mode) and explained that I was going to a party dressed up as a woman, would it be possible to drop in and have my wig styled. She agreed to stay back and accommodate my request when the salon was closing. The look upon her face was unbelievable when I walked in all dolled up ! She commented on how serious I was taking the Halloween costume - shaved legs, earnings, nails, perfect shape ( waist, boobs, hips). How did I manage to apply make up so perfectly and where did I get the clothes she asked. I told her that I had dressed up as a woman at Halloween before, so had some clothes lying around. After a bit she asked if I ever dressed upas a woman when it was not halloween. I replied sometimes. She said that it was obvious since my make up was too perfect, my attention to details like wearing perfume was really feminine and that a guy who was wearing a Halloween costume wouldn't take it as far as I had. My favorite moment was when she asked if I was wearing ladies underwear too - she ran her hand over my dress to feel my garter belt straps holding up my stockings. That was my best experience ever. She told me that I was welcome to come in anytime I "am going to a costume party" and need a wig styled.

You have a friend

Platinum Member
    Your narrative is the perfect example of "going over the top" when it comes to Halloween. Did you actually believe this hair stylist would not come to the conclusion you were more than a "guy in Halloween drag?" Anyway you look at it, as Bridget says, "you have a friend." I recommend stopping in once in a while for a new wig.

I was enjoying the "costume party" pretence but I knew 100% that I was busted when she remarked that most guys didn't happen to have a Prada purse and Jmmy Choo's "lying around" in their closet in case they were needed for a costume party !