Thread: Feeling a bit out of step

Feeling a bit out of step

I am new to this forum. I joined because of my love for wearing silky nylon nightgowns (preferably long) and slips. I am not interested in other aspects of cross dressing. When guys talk about dresses, bras, stockings, corsets, makeup, etc., I am out of the loop.
    Essentially I think it is not right that only women get to wear silky underwear and gowns. It feels so good on the skin that I imagine other men would like it if they tried it. I rectify that in a personal way.
    I wish there were more like me who only wear nighties and slips.
    That said, it IS nice to have a place where I can talk about my little hobby among people who don't think it is weird. This seems to be a very polite and welcoming bunch of guys.

I think you will find others like you here . Seems there is a wide spectrum here . From men who just like to wear an article of woman's cloths all the way to those of us who dress to feel more like the woman we believe we are. So don't feel out of step ! Incidentally, I love nylon nightgowns . So even though I consider myself a transgender woman we certainly have something in common !

Hi Gownman, I know and understand what you are saying. I'm not trans in anyway, but I find myself intoxicated with the feel of nylon stocking and any other slippery woman's clothing that rubs my stocking covered legs. Over time I have found that the more completely I dress as a girl the more the more intense the feeling of the clothes on my body. Happy dressing always. It takes all kinds to make a community.

Slips are my weakness and probably the beginning of the ball rolling for me. My wife calls me grannie because I'm always wearing one, and then she buys me a beautiful beige half slip for Christmas. I love to sleep in full slips and wish they would make a come back, because there's nothing like a slip showing. Enjoy your slips.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Don't feel out of the loop there are plenty of people he just like you.
    Slips a lingerie aren't my thing but I support you all the way in what you like.

It can be a slippery slope. Seems I started wearing slips. Age about 4. Joni

slippery slope, next you know you will have your legs waxed for that extra fantastic feeling of the nighty as it slides over your skin and caresses your legs.
    I remember those days fondly.
    Still got my silky nighty from all those decades ago and while I don't wear it to bed I do still enjoy wearing it on summer mornings.
    I don't like stockings, make up doesn't remove the years from my face.

My 19 year old got herself some work pants last week that felt amazingly simular, pity I had to give them back
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Dont feel out of the loop this is the definition of diversity. Even if all of us aren't exactly the same we can come together and share on the forum without trying to fit all of us into the same mold. Square pegs make the world go round.

There is a wide spectrum and at least you learn more of what others have tried. We are welcoming and a safe place to discuss this-and that alone is very important.
    I have several long nylon or tricot nightgowns, but rarely get to sleep in them as wife does not want to see me in anything but masculine items
    Hugs, Ellen

Reality Check
    The label "crossdresser" includes a lot of different people with a lot of different likes and dislikes. You will find many like yourself here. And who knows, you might eventually try some different things.

It is probably difficult to find someone on this site who doesn't like silky nylon nightgowns. Some just take it a step or thousand further.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joni Beauman View Post
    It can be a slippery slope. Seems I started wearing slips. Age about 4. Joni
    This sounds very familiar.

I am a satin and silk girl, I can not stand flanellette PJ's.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Gownman, u definitely belong! There r lots of us here with fetishes. They just aren't exactly the same as yours.

ie: The jillions of pantie threads that nearly everyone here gets excited about!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!