Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2017

Continued weight loss. I'm down from over 230 to just under 210. Planning to drop another 20lbs. Did it once before, 250-180 over about 9 months.
    Also I've been shaving my legs regularly for a couple of months. Not sure how long this can go on. Maybe I'll chicken out & let the hair grow back for shorts in the summer.

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

Practice my makeup more! Get a color palette at a MAC counter. Go to the MAC counter dressed! Just get out more when dressed! Ring in 2018! Live, love and be happy!!! Happy New Year everyone!!!! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Kandi I love the positive attitude, and like most of the gurls , we all want to lose a few pounds lol. Happy New years Ladies, best thing I ever did was join this forum and I appreciate each one of you every day.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.