Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resolutions do you or don't you?

Resolutions do you or don't you?

It's new years eve and I'm here all dressed ready to ring in the New Year alone.I'm having a few cocktails thinking about where I hope to be in my crossdressing on New Years eve 2017.Do any of you gurls make new years resolutions?I don't need to lose weight or eat better,or drink less, I don't smoke so the only resolutions I would like to make are about my dressing.In 2017 I would love to have a makeover.I've found a place in London Ontario just a couple of hours from where I am.I plan on making a weekend of it and staying dressed the whole time.I think having my makeup done professionally will help me go out with confidence, I want to go out in public dressed more.So far I've only driven while dressed.I'm also thinking about sharing this side of my life with my daughter she doesn't need to see me dressed but there has been some talk about her moving back in with me if things continue the way they are going with her boyfriend.If she does come back there is no way I want to hide this from her.I'll tell her before she moves in of course.So I have a few things I hope to accomplish in 2017, a complete makeover for sure ,more time out while dressed and perhaps sharing this side of my life with my daughter.The last one will wait until the time is right.HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE FROM THE GREAT WHITE NORTH. P.S. this forum is a godsend I'm so glad I found you.

Platinum Member
    Hi Karen, My main thing that I want do in 2017 is to ring in 2018......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    New Years resolutions are something I have never done so my answer is no.
    I have placed goals and achieved them tho'.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Not really. I make enough pledges to myself during the year that I fail on. No need to add to the burden.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

2017 and a bucket list to my bucket list

I normally don't make resolutions.

This year I think I will make a bucket list that is separate of then one my drab self has.

1. 1st into the bucket is to get out more, like to a big city (I live near the rural communities which have a lot of narrow minded people.
    2. 2nd is to go GEO Caching, our newest hobby, in one of my newer slacks and blouse outfits but with flats, not heels, the heels tend to sink into the ground under my 230 pound frame. (grin) And no wig.
    3. 3rd is to drop about 60 pounds. I did it once but that was because I couldn't get a good grip on the bag with the concrete in it.
    4. 4rth comb out all seven of my wigs. (Dead the 3 foot long blond Godiva/Repunsel one)

Attachment 270810
    Long range plans is to visit other countries. I will have to hide inside my drub self to get across the borders. They want your picture and you to match.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 12-31-2016 at 07:50 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I don't. If there's something you want to change in your life, why wait until Jan 1?

I don't make the typical resolutions Karen, but like some of the others have posted, I do take time between Xmas and NYE to reflect back on the past year, pat myself on the back, and kick my ass when needed, and set goals as/when required.

I suspect you're referring to Lesada, and the various services Leanne provides from her new location in London. I've heard good things about her makeover talents, and plan to give her a try myself.

Sounds like you're giving good thought to your future and the impact your daughter living at home with you will have. Trust it will turn out well for both of you.

Karen

I resolve to have a better 2017 in every area of my life.

My best resolution - stop looking for missing items. Just clean until I find it. One, I find stuff I didn't know was missing, Two, even if I don't find it, at least things are cleaner!

Where do I start, first and foremost is to get my head straight - no brainer
    Clear out of tech I don't use, just sold the Xbox One S so that's a start isn't it.
    Really need to sell some of my massive shoe collection to make way for new additions, got 6 pairs over Christmas.
    Lose a bit of weight - don't we all
    Love my wife and family just a little bit more.

Hunnybun.

Agree with Blue Orchid, that at this age, seeing 2018 would be nice. Oh, and electrolysis starts Friday.

Like Karen I take time to reflect on the year past and I like looking forward and setting new goals.
    I like to look at each area of my life and when it comes to crossdressing I would like to push the envelope a bit more in 2017.
    My SO is aware and onside and I told her today I want to dress more and she is great with that. She looks at crossdressing as us versus a me.
    We had a nice night out tonight at the hockey game and I wore tights and a bra. It felt good and she was great with it. I would like to have a makeover - its been years and ideally a visit to the Calgary Illusions Club. Other things I would like to accomplish is a major cd conference (at some point) and meeting and getting to know a few crossdressers locally. I guess just being more me and more open.

Jennifer

My resolution is to show my wife the credit she deserves for her support. As well as the support I have received from those I work with and around.

I don't usually make resolutions, but goals for 2017 would be to dress a little more and get my wife to support
    me a little more or at least gain a little understanding, oh and maybe shed a few pounds.
    Happy new years! Ladies.

I resolve to dress more and go out more this year and get better at doing my make up and go to the Keystone conference
    hugs
    Ronda

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    No resolutions as such, but a full makeover is on my list, get my 'christmas ' pounds back off and find some excuse for getting my other ear pierced (my wife was not at all keen when I mentioned it...). So, more 'things to do' than resolutions.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Aspiring Member
    I used to make new year's resolutions, but they never last.

However, there is one that I kinda have to stick to : I really have to curtail my purchase of clothing for Wendy. It is starting to become a "sticking point" between my wife and I (she doesn't object to seeing me as Wendy), but she is raising concerns on the amount of money I've spent on Wendy's clothes, plus the amount of space used up to house Wendy's stuff.

So for 2017, I'm still going to CD, but really slow down on the amount of clothes purchased for Wendy (this includes makeup and other accessories).

Quote Originally Posted by hunnybun View Post
    Where do I start, first and foremost is to get my head straight - no brainer
    Clear out of tech I don't use, just sold the Xbox One S so that's a start isn't it.
    Really need to sell some of my massive shoe collection to make way for new additions, got 6 pairs over Christmas.
    Lose a bit of weight - don't we all
    Love my wife and family just a little bit more.

Hunnybun.
    What size are your shoes Hunnybun?

No resolutions here. Just your basic CD'rs bucket list. #1) I really need to work on, and finish my 'look'
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

The only one I have is ro ake it to 2018

For the past few years I have been depressed this time of year. I tell my self This is the year I will come out and I always fail This year is worse than ever. I am starting with a therapist next week. We'll see how it goes.

I.don't have the patience to wait for a new year to do something.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Don't hate me but, I need to get back down to 146 from 154.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

To be with my friends more and stay positive
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

NO resolutions, however be more sociable and go on more outings.
    Part Time Girl