Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T level question .

Well...all endo's have a different tact and protocol, but most shoot for 200 pg/ml. 250 for T is still too high for most protocols. Around the <100 pg/ml range. This is definitely individual to the Doctor....but these numbers seem to be a good mean average for the MTF transitioner. Lisa
    Last edited by jentay1367; 01-09-2017 at 09:46 AM.

Leanne, my E level is at 160. That puts me in the low normal range for most women. It also means I feel great.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Aspiring Member
    Heidi, My T level is 414 and my E is 241. I am on Spiro to lower my T but I am not taking anything to raise my E. I wish that my T was as low as yours. And I don't know why my E is as high as it is...............Leanne

You may have to up that Spiro to get Mr. T to get down. But, I was low T in the first place. Good luck!

Woman first, Trans second
    Units, units, units, units. Measurements require units!!!!!
    Coming out is like discovering that you've been drowning your whole life after actually breathing air for the first time.

Ok Zooey, I got your Units: the E is in picograms per liter and the T is in nanograms per liter.
    You sound like an old chemistry professor I had in college. And I'm an engineer and should know better.

For those not use to these small amounts, a picogram is 1/1000 a nanogram. So that 10 nanograms of T is still a lot compared to 0.16 nanograms of E.
    Last edited by Heidi Stevens; 01-11-2017 at 10:15 PM.

Silver Member
    Check your denominators!

Furlongs per fortnight.... bananograms... lol. I see the point though.... but Lisa's number were all in pg/ml right so it's all apples and apples?
    Enjoy our new life and seek peace Give love and kindness to others Live patience, self control, humility each day

Woman first, Trans second
    In case it helps anyone, my levels have been very consistent for the last 1.5 years at around...

Estradiol : 211 pg/mL (Std. Mid-Cycle Peak Range 34-400)
    Testosterone (Total): 20 ng/dL (Std Range 2-45)
    Testosterone (Free); 1.3 pg/mL (Std Range 0.1-6.4)

Free testosterone is (effectively) the actual bio-available testosterone. All ranges are for females. For reference, the standard range for testosterone (total) for men my age would be 349-945 ng/dL, so even a man with "low T" has SIGNIFICANTLY more testosterone than a woman with relatively high T.

1 ng/dL = 10 pg/mL
    Coming out is like discovering that you've been drowning your whole life after actually breathing air for the first time.