Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Lingerie under mans clothes

I now wear full brief panties everyday. They are more comfortable than men's brief and I have quite a variety of colours and patterns. Recently following a slip where I damaged my ribs, my wife gave me one of her shaping camis: I love it!
    Now that it's winter here, girdle and pantyhose are also part of the daily attire.

Silver Member
    I underdress pretty much most days, I wear panties way more than I wear my male underwear and on a weekend I wear a bra under my shirt on a very regular basis and I love underdressing, so yes I am right there with you, something is way better than nothing

I'm in girly panties 27/7 now that I have retired. And often wear a half slip under my Mans clothing It just feel right to me.
    Angie

No only sometimes, i wear everyday womens lignerie

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieM View Post
    I have 2 pairs of men's underwear, both are novelty boxers, I haven't worn men's undies in 10, almost 11 years now. I have more panties than any GG and probably most cross dressers.
    -giggles- I have two drawers and an 18-gallon tote full of panties! Am I at least in the running?

I am mostly a top to bottom cder but I do where panties pretty often and I have worn a bra but really didn't like it if I couldn't fill it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I switched to panties only sometime in the late 1990's.

I did that today when I went to the mall. I had my stockings, body suit and corset under my hoodie and panajmas

It really depends on the day. If I want to feel special or a little bit erotic then I'll wear a little something.

How do you manage to wear a slip under your pants? It seems that would be uncomfortable. Please do tell

Lucy you got me thinking. I have 1.5 drawers of panties in my dresser, more in the closet. I don't think there has been a pair of tighty whities here since Regan was President. I can hear a 20 something saying holy expletive, were there dinosaurs then.
    Guy drawers just aren't comfortable. Full cut panties are soft and silky. Now all of my every day panties are micro fiber boyshorts. These are the absolute best, they keep my junk in 1place and mold to my shape.

WOW! All these years I thought I was the only one who would wear a slip under male clothes. The silk feels amazing and it sometimes bundles up at the top of my pants, always a little thrill when some lace is coming out from the top.

I wear panties every day except for the rare trips I do out of state to visit relatives. Idk I'm weird like that, I don't want to run the risk of being outed to distant relatives. I'm likely already out and in DADT with my mom and sister, I'm just in a weird state of "they think I don't know that they know, But I'm pretty sure they know and realize nothing changed so I don't bother opening the can of worms making everyone uncomfortable."

The first month of underdressing in panties was a serious rush, especially when I went bowling with the guys.

I have worn a full slip under my clothes, It was more like an extra long camisole. It was winter and I had a sweater on, so did not worry about it being seen.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Panties almost every day. I just bought a multi-pack of Fruit of the Loom micro-mesh panties. So cool and comfortable by themselves or under pantyhose!

For me, I have some panties as well (Bamboo Fiber supposedly) that feel good when it's hot, especially for these summer months. But I have at times worn them under my jean shorts.

I'm wearing panties nearly everyday, only when on a trip or go to doctor, i wear men's underwear. I prefer razorthin material, with high percentage of spandex.

Wearing women lingeries under our mans clothes is a part of my second life ,,,I just cannot leave home without it ...its our spirit ...I feel incomplete or wrong if I go outside without my lingeries ....name it what ever you want Im a full time wearing ...

I use to have a couple pairs of men's briefs for the doctors visit. Now I'm not sure if I even have those any longer because I just wear panties 24/7.

I just bought a new 3-pack of Hanes constant comfort panties. I have been wearing only female panties for over a year now.

Call me a cab...ernet!
    Panties under my guy clothes all the time! Sometimes add stockings and garter or even a silky top!

The only underwear I own are panties.

I look forward to the onset of autumn and cooler days as it means I get to spend pretty much every working day for 4 months wearing pantyhose under my office attire. Wearing a pair of panties adds to the comfortable feel but it's a challenge to get them washed and dried again without anyone asking who owns the size 14 lacy undies. (The ladies of the house are only an 8 or a 10 )

I wear panties daily. When the weather gets colder, I wear pantyhose or tights under my femme jeans and wear a bra and camisole as well.

Like many of the posts here, I too wear panties 24/7 under my 'man clothes'...... except for doctor's visits. You could say that I have a pantie fetish as I own at least 100 pair in every style and fabric there is. As Lucy Lou stated, "wearing something is better than nothing". To me, at least wearing panties helps me to stay in touch with my feminine side..... I sense the satisfaction both physically and mentally. And I'll often wear thigh hi's to enhance that feel.