Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lingerie under mans clothes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lingerie under mans clothes

Sometimes I wear panties and a silk slip under my mans clothes. There is a real feeling of satisfaction when only I know. I wonder how many other cross dressers feel the need sometimes, when you can't dress fully, to wear lingerie underneath normal clothes. I have many pairs of girly panties and often were them under my normal stuff. There is a wonderful feeling for me and, because women clothes feel so right, it goes without saying that wearing something is better than nothing.

It would probably be a rarer situation for me to wear men's underwear under my clothes daily.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Wonderful

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I do like to dress up totally whenever I can and do it from top to bottom. Perfume too.

Sometimes I will wear panties, pantyhose, and a bra under my male clothing. It is fun and makes me feel good.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    It would probably be a rarer situation for me to wear men's underwear under my clothes daily.
    Yup. In fact, I never wear men's underwear. I don't actually own any men's underwear any longer. Lucy, I think the norm for cross dressers is to under dress in some way.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Lucy its a pretty normal thing you see a lot of us do it.
    I hate mens underwear not only does it just look bad it feels awful when you wear it.

I have 2 pairs of men's underwear, both are novelty boxers, I haven't worn men's undies in 10, almost 11 years now. I have more panties than any GG and probably most cross dressers.

I am a 50/50 girl love to wear panties as much as I can. I prolly have as many panties as my wife.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Yip i do it whenever I can safely... makes me feel more in touch with my feminine side. Plus panties are so much more comfortable.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I don't have any mens underwear anymore. I had to go to urgent care on last monday because I got sick on christmas.(upper respiratory infection) . Just in case I needed to drop trousers, I picked out a pair of panties that were not a shade of pink.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lucy Lou, When I am in the building supply store I always wonder how many other guys are also Under Dressed......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

In my teens I loved under dressing.
    I would wear (all in one girdles) until one day a girl I hadn't seen in awhile showed up and gave me a big hug.
    She didn't say anything but I'm pretty sure she felt it so I never under dressed again.

It was great, held in my belly very nicely.
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 01-01-2017 at 08:50 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

As i am unable to dress often i love to wear a bra,panties and camisole and sometimes stockings and suspenders whenever i can,It just feels normal.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I often wear a bra under a Tshirt nobody seems to notice.

In these winter months, my legs stay shaved with my toenails forever Revlon Red... and white lace panties are all I ever wear, often with pantyhose.
    BTW, I get no thrills that this is a cloaked, unseen. Rather, irritating that this is how I now find my life.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I wear panties ALL THE TIME!!!!! I LOVE how they fit and feel. I also wear thigh highs or pantyhose, if GG's can do it, I can't imagine why I can't.
    "To thine own self be true"

in the colder months i wear panties pantyhose and a body under my jeans
    i love to go shoe shopping and trying them on and seeing the faces of the ladies when they watch me try them on
    and realise I'm wearing hose ,had some funny looks
    enjoy it

I have been wearing panties for so long that I do not even notice or react to it. I have nothing but panties. I have on occasion I have worn a slip and that is something I am aware of. The feel and thrill of it, but the outer wear must fide any trace

I love my lingerie and wear it most of the time. By agreement with my wife, I may not dress fully in our local community due to the kids and grandkids living nearby. So, whenever I go to the sore, movies, restaurants, etc in our local community, I always have at least a bra and panties on, if not nylons and garter belt. I love the feel.

I am wearing panties as I write this, because I wear them all the time. I also love wearing bras, camis and pantyhose under my male clothes whenever I can.

I always feel sexy when I wear lingerie under my cloths. I have been wearing panties 24/7 for over 20 yrs.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I own nothing but female panties and wear them daily. Even to doctors office and twice to the emergency room. No big deal.

I wear a bra and panties under my clothes most days, but work is the only place where I'm careful not to be obvious about it.
    Now that spring is just about here, I'll be wearing lighter shirts, so I'll probably show more
    Stay inspired
    Amy

I also wear panties all the time,and when its cool,p
    antyhose too.Haven't worn male underware in quite a while

In my everyday life, I'm pretty much 24/7 in female entire underneath my male facade. Though I gotta say, I get no thrill from the deceit. It's just who I am. To not wear proper underthings? To not have my toenails red? That's just to who I am.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Almost every day