Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lingerie under mans clothes

Lingerie under mans clothes

Sometimes I wear panties and a silk slip under my mans clothes. There is a real feeling of satisfaction when only I know. I wonder how many other cross dressers feel the need sometimes, when you can't dress fully, to wear lingerie underneath normal clothes. I have many pairs of girly panties and often were them under my normal stuff. There is a wonderful feeling for me and, because women clothes feel so right, it goes without saying that wearing something is better than nothing.

It would probably be a rarer situation for me to wear men's underwear under my clothes daily.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Amen, Lucy, my brother-sister, and welcome!
    It does feel good, and underdressing is a perfect metaphor for the 'undercurrent' identity we have. From your photo looks like you also enjoy dressing in outerwear and jewelry, adding hair and bust. You can look into finding groups to join or places to go where your girly version of you can be you for the day, with real people!
    We are all beautiful...!

Wonderful

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I do like to dress up totally whenever I can and do it from top to bottom. Perfume too.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    In the winter I wear exclusively only women's underwear and usually a bra. I miss the support in the warmer months when I cannot hide this wear.

I do not have enough pairs of panties to wear them every day but they are more comfortable than the male underwear

I only wear mens underwear when I go to my doctor I have more silk panties then mens
    hugs
    Ronda

I threw out my men's underwear some 20 years ago.

I do wear my panties every chance I can. I have about as many as my wife does. Colder days I wear panty hose under my wranglers. I know about the feeling comfortable wearing them.

I only wear panties and only own 2 pair of men's underwear that I have worn for a couple years now.
    I often wonder if my panties are sexier than the women around me.

I wear panties most weekends.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I haven't worn mens underwear in a long time.
    I have to ask why would you wear a slip under a pair of pants? Doesn't it get all bunched up?
    It must be a 50's style crossdresser thing IDK it could be a law who knows?
    I wear womens clothes every day so what do I know.

I used to wear panties at sea a lot when I was in the Navy. It was a real rush, pantyhose a couple times. Now that I am out of the forces it is all the time though.

hi all
    I only wear panties . Plus I wear nylon tights 3/4 and full length tights under my work pants all the time . Some times male friends will come over and I will invite them in wearing tights and a spandex nylon top , that is fem but really doesn't look like t women's top but it is.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I'm with Jami, rarly if ever wear men's undies, panties most days

I have just recently discovered the joys of wearing panties under my men's clothes and it feels oh so much better.
    My only concern was when wearing my lower cut jeans and bending over as people may see the top of the panties, especially at the shops, but I quickly decided that I don't care, and if nothing else, it gives people that i don't know something to talk about.

I do all the time. Usually just panties and a cami for work, but at the weekends I'll wear pretty much the works - gaff, panties, corset, bra, mini fillets. Sometimes tights or stockings and suspenders too.

I'll usually have a bit of jewellery on every day too. Usually androgynous stuff but being a bit of a goth people don't really bother with making a big deal of it.

I have been wearing panties exclusively for the past 30 years or more. In the winter, I add nylon tights or panty hose.

Panties 24/7 for some time now. Bras during much of the winter when covered with layers. My male underwear is packed away and I am debating whether to retrieve a pair for a doc visit next week, or just wear some of my more stealthy panties. Black plain microfiber Bali or Vanity Fair.

Aspiring Member
    I wear Lingerie under my Men's clothing too, a strapless Brassiere is very comfortable for me, I love wearing stay up hoses with suspender too, I honesty do not think I would be wearing outer Feminine clothing in Public. I do wear my yoga pants in the yard sometimes and I love the Jockey super soft Cami.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    It would probably be a rarer situation for me to wear men's underwear under my clothes daily.
    Yup. In fact, I never wear men's underwear. I don't actually own any men's underwear any longer. Lucy, I think the norm for cross dressers is to under dress in some way.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Lucy its a pretty normal thing you see a lot of us do it.
    I hate mens underwear not only does it just look bad it feels awful when you wear it.

I have 2 pairs of men's underwear, both are novelty boxers, I haven't worn men's undies in 10, almost 11 years now. I have more panties than any GG and probably most cross dressers.

Aspiring Member
    Panties here also, if I'm doing some errands I will have pantyhose on usually with woman's jeans on also. I like others will wear a bra in colder weather if presenting as a male. I haven't done it for a while but have gone out completely dressed as a woman to snail mail bills. I am hoping to start going out again dressed completely as a woman.

I am a 50/50 girl love to wear panties as much as I can. I prolly have as many panties as my wife.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.