Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Lingerie under mans clothes

I have been wearing panties 24/7 for four years now. I also wear pantyhose when ever I wear long pants and around the house when wearing shorts. I have not ventured out in shorts and pantyhose yet. Maybe someday. I can wear in front of my wife without any concerns as she knows that I am wearing. In fact the other day she came home from being with friends and I had just gotten home from a message and had taken my hose off for the massage and she commented " What no Nylons". I said i wasn't sure she wouldn't bring her friends home. I too have over 100 pairs of panties from many makers in many styles and fabrics. It so much fun trying to decide what to wear.

Lucy Lou. I wear panties under my male clothes. I use to have a pair or 2 of guy drawers for Dr appointment. Only item that I usually don't wear to Dr appointments is a bra. I let the girls loose for Dr appointments. I use to wear pantyhose when the temperature would permit. I didn't wear for many years because I couldn't find a size long enough. When I find a size that will fit I will start wearing hold ups as they are much more convenient.

Panties for me allways and full dress when I can

Sometimes I will wear panties, pantyhose, and a bra under my male clothing. It is fun and makes me feel good.

Occasionally I will wear panties under my drab clothes, but I make sure to tighten the belt an extra notch to keep anything from peeking out. I’ve also worn a bra on several occasions when I feel I’m able to conceal it adequately. I’ve always worn men’s compression shorts under my gym shorts when I go to the gym, but have been considering switching those out with women’s Nike pro shorts with a thong. I’m still afraid I’ll whale tail when I do squats though

Aspiring Member
    Cooler weather is promised on the TX Gulf Coast. That means thigh top stockings and panties under jeans sometime mid-October.

I wear panties all the time and I put on a bra as soon as I get home. When I'm not wearing a bra, my wife asks where it is. Love that woman.

I usually wear a bra, cami, panties and pantihose or tights under my female jeans and male sweater or shirt.

Panties 24/7 a few months ago my girl counted 216 pairs just in one drawer. If she only knew how many I realy have. I some times wear other items,depends on the weather. Hugs all

Aspiring Member
    Decided to be brave this trip and wear a pair of pantyhose and a bodysuit under my shirt and pants. I changed after I went through TSA. Absolute wonderful feeling walking through Ohare with my hosiery on. Oh the fantasy of wearing stilettos in the airport and hearing the click click click of the heels hitting the floor. I am always impressed when I see a woman wearing stilettos in the airport. One time, the heel height had to be 5 1/2 to 6" with no platform. Enjoy you day

Quote Originally Posted by starydziad View Post
    I do not have enough pairs of panties to wear them every day but they are more comfortable than the male underwear
    Guess who needs to go shopping? ; )
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.

I wear panties 24/7 and occasionally will wear stockings. When it gets cooler I will on occasion wear a bra with no breast forms.

I wear panties all the time, even to the doctor's, and yes, I have had to unexpectedly drop my pants while wearing them. I just don't care anymore.

I wear a bra everytime in or out. love to wear pink panties in the evening...very relaxing.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherylgyno View Post
    I use to have a pair or 2 of guy drawers for Dr appointment.
    I girled up at my last appointment and wore panties, albeit discreet black cotton briefs. Nothing notable happened so now I don't even have an excuse for any male underwear in the house. They're stuffed away in the attic somewhere, I should probably just chuck them. I wore a pair fairly recently after yet another row with my wife over my dressing, and I couldn't get over how uncomfortable they were no matter the style (boxer briefs and men's bikinis).

I have made it clear to my wife that any restrictions on my dressing activities will *not* include giving up panties.

I tuck all the time and wear always different kind of panties depending on what kind of pant I wear. If it's a tight short I prefer a thong cuz I do the like to show my but marked with panty liners, if pants , jeans I prefer a more covering panty. For sleeping, I always wear soft elasticated kind of silky panties and a kind of babydoll.
    I've been developing more and more confidence on being myself that when I dress in the locker room at the gym I don't care showing myself in panties while I take the towel off to wear pants. Never heard a comment or see a weird face expression in the rest of the guys there.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

EVERY DAY! I wear panties every single day and most days I change in to woman's 4" shorts for my drive home. Don't EPIL and drive! If only my wife would allow the skirts and leggins
    bi for now

Kathie Pantyhose
    Any day in pantyhose is a great day

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    3 months ago I was out at the local shopping area and I ran into a GG friend who knows I dress, along with one of her friends who I know sort of. She hugged me and felt my bra straps. Iwas wearing a coat and jeans. She gave me the knowing smile. we stopped for a drink just up a way and the friend went to the ladies. She quizzed me on what I was wearing and warned me it was noticable, when I stretched. It was fun and I do it every weekend, weather permitting. She will tease me when we catch up next I know but as I said its fun.

Although I don't do this frequently I have gone out on a number of occasions wearing panties and pantyhose and a bra under my own clothing. There have also been several times I wore a pair of cute flats. On my various excursions I have discovered that no one seems to notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlene Wilson View Post
    Although I don't do this frequently I have gone out on a number of occasions wearing panties and pantyhose and a bra under my own clothing. There have also been several times I wore a pair of cute flats. On my various excursions I have discovered that no one seems to notice.
    How did it feel when you were wearing pantyhose under your clothing? Personally it is a thrill in itself to me.

under man clothes sometimes i wear bodysuit. or leotards. in the winter with pantyhose. but i have terror that someone note it...

I wear female underwear every day, even for work and when I go out with friends if I know I won't have to undress. Usually I wear panties, but sometimes also one piece shapewear body, because I have a bit of a belly.

Finally able to wear a bra outside today. It is in the fifties for the first durning the day since March

Yes pantyhose are amazing

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by CD Tammy View Post
    How did it feel when you were wearing pantyhose under your clothing? Personally it is a thrill in itself to me.
    Yes pantyhose are amazing!!

I can wear bra even in summer under my shirt sometumes when going out to dinner or watch a movie at the theater.
    Bit of summer is not a big deal, after all, any decent lady must wear one but to wear a pantyhose in summer, may be could be possible inside under A/C buildings but in the streets at over 100 For degrees is really uncomfortable and rarely seen a lady wearing g them in summer in California, So I'm waiting the cooler season is coming to wear one, the feeling is delicious...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION