Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Lingerie under mans clothes

Panties of some kind nearly everyday. Some doctor appointments I have to wear men's underwear, and I feel weird the whole time I'm wearing them. Whether they be boyshorts, my favorite, bikinis, hipsters, or briefs, just as long as they are pretty and feminine. There are times when I have the opportunity to wear a matching bra and panty under my male clothing but, unless I'm staying home all day, or it's cold enough to wear a jacket or heavier shirt, that doesn't happen all too often. I've also worn a bodysuit or leotard over my bra and under my heavier clothing out in public on occasion. That's a real thrill for me.

Always been a GIRL. Michelle1955's Avatar
    Yes underdressing 365 days a year. Most days panties only, I mostly wear boyshorts withholding waist and 3-4 inch legs with some % of spandex this gives me decent tuck and great fill. Got 2 pair of man Jockey seamless boy shorts I wear once in a while to doctor visit nutthey can pass as woman panties since they have no crouch opening as well. But will go to the doctor in panties as well in black, beige, or nude panties. Most days panties / tuck feels my needs.

Bras 42A typical what I can fill, wear some B cup also. But not a everyday necessary item.
    Others items do like pantyhose also.

I'm just beginning to have to courage to underdress. Monique is still very much in the closet, so I must "borrow" my wife's bras and panties. I plan on going shopping for my own soon.

@ Michelle 1955 Buy Vanity Fair panties, they fit men the best.

I try to underdress when I can, but it tends to be limited to some pantyhose under my pants. I did come up with a plausable story though if anyone at work ever noticed, as a diabetic, I have circulation issues in my legs. Well, a nice tight pair of pantyhose does actually help with that. But, so far, nobody has ever caught on. The hard part for me is putting them on and taking them off un-noticed at work.

I will be wearing a bra with some foam pads and panties under my street clothes to my therapy appointment today. Its too cold in MN for a dress or skirt.

simply stated, there is nothing that feels better, or more feminine than a pair of silky nylon panties, for me VF or recently olga hi cut hipsters, after the holiday's
    it's vassarette hi cut "ahem" light control top. be safe Karrin

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I do find that wearing panty hose over my panties makes the hose slide down
    and makes them sag "ugh" be safe Karrin

Panties pretty much everyday. Bra 5-6 days. Thigh hi s most any time out in drab. Don't often wear pantyhose anymore. Now that its cooler-can wear my forms in my bras under my man-shirt and a heavy jacket. Did relate in a previous post about nearly being hit by a car while underdressed. Would have been interesting. Blessings.. Toni G..

I took another baby step today. I purchased my own panties and thigh highs at Wal Mart. I was underdressed in a bra and a pair of my wife's panties, which gave me an air of calm confidence. As I was looking over the rack of stockings, a SA approached and asked if I needed any help. I just smiled and said I could find what I was looking for. She turned and went about her business without another thought.

I wear a bra everyday, as I need one for support, a titty 38B.

When underdressed, I don't take any particular precautions to hide my bust or my bra straps. I don't wear sheer skin-tight blouses, or plunge fronts, but otherwise nobody seems to notice my boobs or my bra.

I wear panties 7/24 because that is all I own and my wife is used to it. Last night I wore a nightie that has pockets for my forms. At dinner my wife asked if I was wearing a bra. I siad no, just a slip that has pockets for my forms. Was not sure what she would say next, but nothing was said. Later, in bed she cuddled up to me with the forms clearly pressed against her. What a wonderful feeling.

Panties 24/7. Vanity Fair Nylon panties (Also nylon panties from Addition Elle & Penningtons) in the evenings and weekends, cotton panties otherwise.

I'm just happy with my new breast forms and pocket bra,

I could wear them all day 24/7
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Lucy Lou,
    I only wear panties now for the last seven years and I found lovely and pretty woman's tee's too . Many times I'll wear legging too under my pants as it make me feminine. My wife gave me several pairs of very soft leggings , I also wear all around the house with my pretty Cami or tees . I feel much better .

I irregularly wear panties and pantyhose under my slacks. I love the feel of tight soft spandex panties and the way pantyhose support my legs. When I go to the gym, I wear spandex panties vs. a jock. I get the support needed - no size wise cracks please. They also provide a sensuous feeling.

I wear lingerie under my regular cloths all the time. But then again I only wear mostly woman's cloths anyway. Pants, shoes, shoes, underthings, etc.

Kelsey

I under dress all the time but my outer cloths are female also jeans, tees, shirts all women's cloths.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Not exactly lingerie but this transition between 2017 to 2018 I experienced something new.
    We were invited to a new year's Eve party on Long Beach, California and after that we would drive to Pasadena to find a save a spot to see the Rose Parade, so I planned to be very warm and as never in California is too cold enough to wear pantyhose, I never experienced to use it.
    So I tuck 24/7 and for the last 3 months I always wear, even sleep with bra but this time I add the pantyhose.
    I love the sensation when you're pulling up and the way it feels in your legs and the upper that holds better your tuck.
    So I spend the whole night from 2017 to 2018 in pantyhose.
    After the Rose parade we when to the Huntington Library with several museums but with the most incredible, beautiful gardens, especially the desert, then the Japanese, Australian. I found a great sensibility in me for the flowers and the peace there and I found myself more feminine even walking and speaking more sissy. I never feel sofocated or cold but so comfortable up to when we come back home.
    So this winter is a piece I'm adding to my daily dressing, pantyhose.
    I need to learn more about this piece is so feminine and add new sensations...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Every day!!! Love it gives me confidence
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.