Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lingerie under mans clothes

Actually just packed all the men's underwear away this afternoon.

Panties 24/7 and I have even purchased panties that are fairly bland for when I am changing in the locker room at the gym.

For me there is no vicarious thrill, it's just who I am, what I wear.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

I've scanned the men's aisle and looked at the underwear, there are plenty of "stylish" pairs that look like they could be panties,(I've even seen pink), so odds are good if you are wearing bland cotton panties no one will notice.

And I'm long beyond the thrill of wearing them, but I don't feel right if I wear men's.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-01-2017 at 07:50 PM. Reason: you don't need to uote post above yours

I started wearing panties 24/7 years ago,they are so comfortable.

Good for you. You look great. Lucy xx

Yip i do it whenever I can safely... makes me feel more in touch with my feminine side. Plus panties are so much more comfortable.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I don't have any mens underwear anymore. I had to go to urgent care on last monday because I got sick on christmas.(upper respiratory infection) . Just in case I needed to drop trousers, I picked out a pair of panties that were not a shade of pink.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lucy Lou, When I am in the building supply store I always wonder how many other guys are also Under Dressed......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    I think the norm for cross dressers is to under dress in some way.
    I have absolutely nothing against underdressing but a lot of CDers, including myself are of the 'all or nothing' persuasion (having seen previous threads confirming this). I have mens brief type undies, which really feel little different from knickers, and make life less complicated as you're not having to hide them in any way, like when bending over or when changing, ect. And bras, to me that's just something to hold your boobs in place, and if you haven't got boobs on... again if that's your thing fine.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Good grief... for those of you that claim to own no male undies... do you not get periodic physical exams?

The embarrassing procedure of dropping one's drawers to submit to a prostrate exam should not be complicated more by that day's choice of undies.

Get a pair of guy skives and get regular health check-ups!

Long live our cross dressing.

There are panties that look gender neutral which work for things like that.

Banned Read only
    During the winter when the weather is cooler I tend to wear Vanity Fair nylon panties. In the summer nylon tends to be too uncomfortable with the higher humidity. I stay with white and black which will mirror colors most men wear. In addition to a nylon panty I would suggest pettipanties or pettislips which are usually the same garment. They are not overly feminine. They comes in various lengths designed to be worn under dresses/skirts or as a pant's liner. They are also worn under skorts.
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 04-06-2017 at 10:55 AM.

In my teens I loved under dressing.
    I would wear (all in one girdles) until one day a girl I hadn't seen in awhile showed up and gave me a big hug.
    She didn't say anything but I'm pretty sure she felt it so I never under dressed again.

It was great, held in my belly very nicely.
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 01-01-2017 at 08:50 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I got rid of my men's underwear 10 years ago . Female undies look and feel better. When I go to the doctor though I still get a lump in the throat cause I only have panties to wear .

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by DIANEF View Post
    I have absolutely nothing against underdressing but a lot of CDers, including myself are of the 'all or nothing' persuasion (having seen previous threads confirming this). I have mens brief type undies, which really feel little different from knickers, and make life less complicated as you're not having to hide them in any way, like when bending over or when changing, ect. And bras, to me that's just something to hold your boobs in place, and if you haven't got boobs on... again if that's your thing fine.
    I would think its because you are a part time crossdersser and not transgender.
    You don't have any issues with being male.
    For me I hate the fact I am male and it is something I have to deal with everyday panties feel right male drawers feel wrong.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    You're right Traci, I don't have any TG issues but I am fully supportive of those who do. I've said before that whatever people want to do that makes them happy shouldn't be an issue for anyone else (within reason of course). My reply was mainly aimed at Jennifers statement that most CDs underdress, I don't think that is the case.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Having read the replies from everybody, and I think we all agree that women's panties feel so much better under men's clothing, is it because of the material used, or the fact that we are wearing women's clothing underneath and we have a little secret? Would you feel the same way if a company brought out a range of men's underwear using women's materials but were marketed as men's underwear? Having thought about it, for me I think I would stick with women's underwear, if nothing else but for the buzz it gives me when I am wearing women's underwear.

That is it Tania, it is not the material for me it is the fact that I have a secret and that I am being true to myself and wearing panties and a slip. I love the fact that underneath I am all girl. That makes me feel right. women are so lucky having so may wonderful things to wear and as I am deep down a woman, it is only right that I dress like it, when ever I can. I am wearing panties right now and it feels so right.

I always wear panties have no men's under wear and I wear a bra everyday no matter the season

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Julianna View Post
    In the winter I wear exclusively only women's underwear and usually a bra. I miss the support in the warmer months when I cannot hide this wear.
    I'm like Stephanie and wear bras and panties under my male clothes during winter but, only panties in warmer months when I can't hide my bra.

I now only own women's underwear, nylon trouser socks, women's skinny jeans and Jeggings. Not even an emergency pair. Also recently bought a padded fur hooded women's coat, love it!. It feels better, fits nicely if you pick the right style.

Banned Read only
    Lucy,
    It's getting to the point where it is all or nothing. These are all stepping stones to take, it's always a little more next time or maybe more daring.

Right now I'm in a warm pleated wool skirt, blouse, longline cardigan, and wedges, in an hours time I will pull on some waterproof overtrousers , a warm jacket leaving my forms in to walk the dog along the footpath behind my house . After a few minutes the forms feel natural enough to meet other people, I know eventually I want this to happen all the time so it's all stepping stones !

I underdress whenever I can. In the warmer months it is mostly just panties. In the cooler months, panties plus a bra and cami that can be concealed under a sweatshirt and jacket. Even if it is just for a short walk or a quick errand.

Reality Check
    I wear panties every day unless I'm going somewhere where I may have to take my clothes off. They are just "underwear" to me at this point. There was a time when I wore a bra but not any more.

How do you wear a slip under men's pants?

Aspiring Member
    I have only underdress a few times. Mostly because of plumber's crack, it would be bad if I bent over and the hot pink panties are poking out. Usually it is all or nothing. Mostly my own preference & partly my wife doesn't want to see it.
    Sara

Silver Member
    I could see wearing a camisole slip (which is the top half of a full slip), not sure how you would wear a slip made for a skirt under pants? They also make "pants slips" for wearing under pants as a liner, that have legs instead of being bifurcated.