Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lingerie under mans clothes

I have been wearing panties exclusively for the better part of 30 years now. Partly the secret aspect, and partly because the just feel so much better than male underwear. I have not tried a slip yet.

For those wearing a slip under your work clothes, are you wearing a suit as well? My work is Business casual. I have not had to wear a suit since I first got the job.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fun4metoo2004 View Post
    I have been wearing panties exclusively for the better part of 30 years now. Partly the secret aspect, and partly because the just feel so much better than male underwear.
    I also wear panties 365/24/7. Much more comfortable than male underwear, both mentally and physically. I'm comforted by the fact that at least one article of clothing that I'm wearing is feminine, when I can't otherwise dress. I also wear women's long underwear for winter sports. Much more comfortable, especially the waistband. If circumstances permit, I will also go out to do errands in some combination of women's jeans, a top, bra and camisole with a touch of discreet lipstick but I usually try to do errands on days I can't dress (I can only dress about 2 days per week about 8 hours at a time). Circumstances that permit being able to hide all under a winter coat. Often just a camisole and panties underneath if I don't want to show boobs. No slips. But panties, yes always. Some very pretty, lacy and feminine, some very practical and comfortable, some specifically made for sports activities. Always panties.

For the doctor's office, a pair of plain black high-cuts. Plausible deniability...

Men's Underwear

I live in a hot climate ... never could understand men who needed underwear unless there was a fear of incontinence.

I would think that your feelings are probably shared by 95% of the 100+ people reading this forum every moment of the day.

I hardly ever wear women's clothing unless alone but most of my male clothing feels soft ... I try to capture my feminity in other ways.

👒⛩ Be blessed, honey.

I'm working on my panty collection, and getting rid of my male underwear. Little by little, I haven't worn any male underwear for at least the last month and a half, but dang it's a pain keeping up with the laundry so I don't run out of panties. So most days it's panties, feminine tank top, leggings, feminine socks, all under my work jeans and a flannel or dress shirt. I work in a manufacturing shop environment and during the fall & winter months the heaters don't keep up all the time so I can underdress as much as I like. It's nice, I'll have to see what happens as it gets warmer in the spring.
    Joan Meredith,
    Slow to live the dream
    I'll get there when I get there

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Yup. In fact, I never wear men's underwear. I don't actually own any men's underwear any longer. Lucy, I think the norm for cross dressers is to under dress in some way.
    For me, wearing tights gets my blood flowing right and feels reaaly good. I wear Armour, a German company that has a synthetic satin finish and they are made for the higher waist of a man's body type. FYI 🌷

Always wear panties. I live in a cold climate so during the winter always wear pantyhose under my jeans too. Like them alot better than bulky log underwear.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Still no answer to how a slip works with pants A few of us are waiting.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tania75 View Post
    Having read the replies from everybody, and I think we all agree that women's panties feel so much better under men's clothing, is it because of the material used, or the fact that we are wearing women's clothing underneath and we have a little secret? Would you feel the same way if a company brought out a range of men's underwear using women's materials but were marketed as men's underwear? Having thought about it, for me I think I would stick with women's underwear, if nothing else but for the buzz it gives me when I am wearing women's underwear.
    I have to agree with Tania. Perhpas donning a pair of panties is a way of playing "I got a secret." My wife wearing a plain white cotton brief panty. I sometimes do wear a Vanity Fair nylon brief under my jeans because I love the feel of nylon. I also wear a nylon panty to bed with or without PJ's. Again, I find nylon to be sensual. I tried underdressing several times since joining this site. And, I mean not just a panty. It was a bra, and camisole, a panty, stockings or thigh highs held up with a garter girdle. I found it complicated using a restroom. How many times has my wife told me it takes women longer to pee because of all the clothing that needs to be undone? Too many times. But, otherwise in the end I totally forgot I was underdressing. I've dropped the underdressing except for the occasional panty under the jeans or when my neuropathy in my legs is too bad I will don a pair of control top pantyhose. I do not get any feeling of "excitement" underdressing. If I did not get anything out of doing it, then I surely would not want to be drag out of a car after an accident wearing an 'all in one' body briefer, stockings, etc.

The comment was made about wearing men's briefs made with material usually associated with female undergarments. They do not give me the same mental feeling as women clothing. A nylon underpant with a fly for peeing? Back in the 1960's there was some men's shirts and underpants made with nylon fabric. I tried them because they were the " in thing" and not because nylon turned me on. Nylon was uncomfortable and non-absorbent. My wife says the same thing and therefore opts for plain cotton.

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    It would probably be a rarer situation for me to wear men's underwear under my clothes daily.
    I don't even have male underwear anymore

Silver Member
    I always underdress wearing panties, thigh highs, bra with small forms, and frequently a top, or cami, and sometimes even a slip or a dress that's of filmy material but only with a front button shirt that's a size too large. If I go to the Doc, its tighty whities only. If I know there's even a chance I might get a hug, no bra! Re: slip and dress, they don't really bunch up, but just gather in the crotch area.

The slips I have got stop about pantie length so it is just like wearing a vest except feel much better.

Thanks to a Christmas present, I am getting into wearing matching bra & garter (suspender) belt sets.

I have a lovely black garter belt, which has a 6 deep hook clasp. It holds me and shapes me like a corset. It is so comfortable and it holds my stockings nicely. In fact, I forget that I am in a sexy belt plus sheer stockings, except when I sit down, when the tug of the suspenders over my bum is wonderful!

The combined snugness of the bra & garter belt makes me feel so supported and confident.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Lou View Post
    The slips I have got stop about pantie length so it is just like wearing a vest except feel much better.
    Not much of a slip is it?
    I don't think I have ever seen one that short.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I don't even own any male underwear. The only time I wear mens clothes is when I'm at work and I always wear panties and either pantyhose, tights or stockings, depending on how cold it is and always a bra.

Silver Member

Slip worn under pants

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I wear panties every day unless I'm going somewhere where I may have to take my clothes off. They are just "underwear" to me at this point. There was a time when I wore a bra but not any more.

How do you wear a slip under men's pants?
    Hi, Krisi ... its easy. The material is so filmy and soft that it just lies in the crotch w/o bunching up. It sorta wraps around the upper thighs and feels sooo good. Ditto for a filmy dress. I've done it many times, and its not noticeable on the outside. Try it!

Poppy78
    I always wear panties or Knickers as they are known here. I only own one pair of underpants and I haven't worn them in about 3 years. I have even been to doctors appointments etc.

One point I have to make is that I don't even think about it. I wear girly panties every day and it is just normal.

satincandy

Thumbs up

I have been wearing elegant lace trimmed panties for quite a few years now. I find them sexy and exciting. Recently I have found Bali scanties that are really comfortable and sexy as well. They have elastic leg openings and fit snugly without pinching.

I also have a serious fetish of satin lace trimmed slips in coordination with my panties. I love the feel of the lace trimmed hem as I walk. I wear slips with pants and it feels wonderful. Part of the slips goes down each leg of my pants and it very comfortable. I do enjoy the feel of the lace+- trim against my legs as I walk.

So in the morning after my shower, I use a very soothing fruit based lotion all over then slip into my scanties, then I usually slip on a waltz length satin nightgown. I then add an elegant satin lace trimmed slip. Sadly then I +have to put on my drab for the days adventure. In really cold weather I add seamed silk stockings and a nice garter slip. I do enjoy the feel of the stockings against my legs. I am now ready to face the day properly dressed from the skin out. I can't wait to get back home and slip off the drab and enjoy the freedom of my soft lingerie as I walk around and relax.

I am addicted to slips and collect vintage elegant slips from all over. I often purchase many of my vintage slips at estate sales and love the excitement of wearing another woman's lingerie. I wonder as I'm wearing if she enjoyed it as much as I am. I wonder if she ever had sex while wearing the slip I have on. What were her dreams and expectations as she put that slip on for her day or evening date? So many juicy questions unanswered.

My real dilemma is that while my wife of 20 years knows, however she does not approve and does not ever wish to see me "dressed" in my slips or panties. I am careful to observe her rules. Laundry is done when she is not home and my collection is in an unused closet. So I am a closet lingerie gurl. I love to shop the sales and on line to find just the right new exciting purchase.

I often wonder if the woman next to me or in the room where I am is wearing sexier lingerie than me. I wonder if there are other "gurls" in the room wearing sexy panties and lingerie as I am. Many questions so little time. If you care to share or respond please do so. I would love to share and chat with like minded gurls.

satincandies

I like to underdress when I shop for lingerie. My favorite is a pair of calf-length petti-pants and a camisole.

Silver Member
    I only wear panties and most of the time bras. Then again I wear women's clothes almost everyday.

Junior Member pantyhoselvr kendra's Avatar
    Pantyhose under pants in the winter month's

I underdress pretty much all the time. Garter belt with stockings / pantyhose / really short full nylon slip well above the knees under women's jeans. Wear knee high stockings all the time with a pair of women's sneakers. There are exceptions such as a doctor appointment. I don't own any male underwear other than T-shirts. What I do have for such occasions is black boyshorts. Forgot about a couple of items. Also wear camsoles and pettipants (both short and knee length).
    Last edited by Heather Anne; 01-10-2017 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by starydziad View Post
    I do not have enough pairs of panties to wear them every day but they are more comfortable than the male underwear
    A couple of summers ago, I started wearing panties every day. I got the white cotton Hanes six pack so they would be unobtrusive while changing at the gym. I never could get to the washing machine because either my wife or daughter always seemed to be around. So, when I ran out of clean panties I would buy another pack or two. It lasted most of the summer.

Now I have plenty of panties.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

As i am unable to dress often i love to wear a bra,panties and camisole and sometimes stockings and suspenders whenever i can,It just feels normal.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I often wear a bra under a Tshirt nobody seems to notice.

When I was a teen I would put on panties, stockings or pantyhose, and (during winter, a bra under a sweatshirt and my jacket) Now, and since I am single, I'll wear panties, pantyhose, and my thin bra under my sweatshirt. The paranoia is overwhelmed by the excitement. Makes you wonder if the other men are wearing.