Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lingerie under mans clothes

In these winter months, my legs stay shaved with my toenails forever Revlon Red... and white lace panties are all I ever wear, often with pantyhose.
    BTW, I get no thrills that this is a cloaked, unseen. Rather, irritating that this is how I now find my life.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Lou View Post
    Sometimes I wear panties and a silk slip under my mans clothes. There is a real feeling of satisfaction when only I know. I wonder how many other cross dressers feel the need sometimes, when you can't dress fully, to wear lingerie underneath normal clothes. I have many pairs of girly panties and often were them under my normal stuff. There is a wonderful feeling for me and, because women clothes feel so right, it goes without saying that wearing something is better than nothing.
    I always do the same. Nice panties always make me feel sexy. Thigh highs do it for me too. In the winter I wear a bra too. Makes me happy and makes me wonder if anyone ever has noticed.

See here too. I remember walking around Mall of America and I was wearing a pair and I tell ya I saw the most amazingly beautiful women ever. Long legs covered in pantyhose. Her brunette hair flowing. Like ever a dream girl it was her. Anyways, I ended up buying everything that I saw sexy in a certain store. Due to the fact how excited she made me feel. Ha

I wear a pair of panties, garter belt and a pair of stockings under my work clothes every day at my work shop. It does seem to relieve some of the need to dress but it also keeps the feeling always there and I look forward to the days when I can fully dress. I also will take off my work boots and put on a pair of heels on days that are real slow, and even sometimes add a leather work skirt and slip. Happy dressing always

I wear panties ALL THE TIME!!!!! I LOVE how they fit and feel. I also wear thigh highs or pantyhose, if GG's can do it, I can't imagine why I can't.
    "To thine own self be true"

I'm actually putting on some pantyhose and my pink bra and going to buy more pantyhose!

What you do is very common. Sometimes referred to as underdressing I just find it to be normal dressing. I only wear female lingerie beneath male clothing when I go out dressed as a male. If the weather is right, I shall wear a camisole or a slip and sometimes stockings. Unlike others here I am not embarrassed when I go to the doctors. It is not as if I am flaunting myself but the doc is not interested in my clothing just an examination.

I was being examined by a dermatologist who was just checking for any signs of skin cancers. Usually he just looks at my chest and back but the last time he asked me to take off my jeans so he could examine my legs. I was wearing a very nice and clean pair of panties and neither he not his nurse blinked and eye. I'm sure that if I had worn a pair of silk boxers with hearts printed on them they would have taken no notice either.
    I have been on stage making a speech or giving a presentation and for those occasions I always make sure I wear my best looking lingerie. It does give me an extra thrill.
    Last edited by CONSUELO; 01-12-2017 at 09:59 AM. Reason: spelling etc.

I just wear lingerie under my clothes in public. Generally pantyhose. I don't go to crazy. Well, sometimes I seem to push it. I have actually worn a string thong to the doctors because my old doctor was so amazingly beautiful. That day she decided to look extra sexy. Thank dog I had a tight thong to keep my "gold member" to show his appreciation.

I have just got back. I got a pair of Donna Karan pantyhose, Talbose? and my old favorite George brand from super store. Oh and a bra but it didn't fit so I'll just rig it up. All for 8 dollars. Lycra feels so amazing. Pantyhose in general feels unbelievable.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-12-2017 at 01:08 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

in the colder months i wear panties pantyhose and a body under my jeans
    i love to go shoe shopping and trying them on and seeing the faces of the ladies when they watch me try them on
    and realise I'm wearing hose ,had some funny looks
    enjoy it

love wearing panties under my jeans, the gentle pull on the elastic as I walk, a very good feeling.hugs karrin

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I've worn silk/nylon mens boxers/briefs, for me it's not the same I think the nylon is a little sheerer more sensual plus the fact that they are womens nylon panties no comparison enjoy karrin

I wore tights under my jeans the other day since it was cold but it honestly felt no different than wearing longjohns

Sometimes I feel like it and sometimes I don't. It all depends on how I feel that day. If I'm going to be out all day it's just easier to wear men's underwear because at my age I need to pee a lot.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I used to love peeling off my SO work clothes to find a
    surprise something thrilling and frilly wish more guys did...Sometimes I would call to find out what he choose to wear at work underneath it was great fun.Powerful executive, yet...

I have been wearing panties for so long that I do not even notice or react to it. I have nothing but panties. I have on occasion I have worn a slip and that is something I am aware of. The feel and thrill of it, but the outer wear must fide any trace

My first post yeahy!!!! I wear thongs exclusively and find them far more comfortable than that of any other undies. Especially with tighter fitting jeans.

Wear panties under my work clothes as often as I can. It just feels so much nicer.

My underwear is nearly all women's. I'll wear mens for doctor's visits and that's about it. I wear a bra nearly every day.

Only every day.

Seriously, I do wear panties and a bra every day. With colder weather, I frequently add pantyhose as well.
    All of my jeans are designed for women as are my undershirts.
    I have all kinds of 'logical' reasons that I choose to wear these items but when it comes down to it, I wear them because they are designed for women and I I feel better with them on.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Not much of a slip is it?
    I don't think I have ever seen one that short.
    I'll take a stab at it. I have a number of pettipanties which are often called "split slips" which are made for wearing under skorts. Velrose and probably other labels carry 'snip it' to length on the legs. There are usually three lengths you can snip the lace to adjust the length. The longest petti slip/panty I own has a 27 inch side seam (waist to hem). Velrose also made (discontinued) a panty with a very short slip attached to it which seems to just cover the butt. I have one on order. If this thread is still on going when it arrives I let you know how much of the rump it covers. I noticed those type of panty slips are also sold on eBay by Asian manufacturers.

The other option is to take a regular full slip, measure the length desired, shorten and reattach the lace at the hem. There are plenty of offerings on eBay for a basic white, black or beige Vanity Fair slip. I love lace on my slips, but, if one is so inclined there are many basic slips that do not have lace at the hem line. It may not look pretty if you chop one to desired length without finishing off the hem, but, it may be the best you're going to find.

I do think just stuffing a full slip's skirt into a pair of jeans may leave an unsightly looking butt.

I have worn a nylon panty, nylon petti panty/slip, garter girdle, stockings, and camisole when trying out underdressing.
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 01-14-2017 at 11:12 PM.

I wear trouser socks almost everyday, except on colder days when I wear pantyhose. Panties always. When I can a sweater at work, cami and bra. For shopping at mall, I will wear women's slacks and a blouse, sweaters in the winter. I am in 1 to 3 inch heels, depending on pant length. Wedges on conservative days and heels on more adventurous days. I like wearing women's ladies pantsuits. I can pull this off very easily and it is so nice to know I am dressed from head to toe as a women. It is almost disappointing. I also like to wear make-up on my outings, so I will apply a liquid foundation, light powder, taupe eye shadow, mascara and a sheer lipstick. I top this off with beige or taupe nail polish. The vast majority of people to not look closely. I have worn blouses with the bra beneath clearly visible through the fabric and not have had anyone notice.

I don't think i even have any men' underpants.all of my underwear is smooth and silky. I prefer thihigh stockings to pantyhose ,i dont have very much natural brest so no bra,

Banned Read only
    I wear Jockey girl's boy shorts - mostly black in color - every single day regardless of what I'm wearing. I must have about 40 or 50 pair of them in assorted colors but most of them are black. The black ones just look a bit sexier on. I bought them many years ago for my wife when they first came up with boy shorts because I thought they looked comfortable and sexy. The first time I tried them on myself I thought, "Wow, these things are sexy and are comfortable and fit like a soft little glove. I went back to the Jockey outlet store and bought about 20 more pair for myself. They're fabulous and like someone noted above, the only time I now wear real men's underwear is on a rare occasion when I am going to my doctor for a complete physical once every five years. My wife has known about the switch to boy shorts many years ago and I was them on delicate with the rest of our laundry (same colors together of course). Even when you make a mistake and put the black ones in with the lighter colored laundry it's just fine. Because of the fibers are in the sexy boy shorts, the colors don't run when you wash them with the wrong colors. The colors they come in consists of: black, red, an egg plant color, khaki, orange, green, and royal blue. Next time you're in the Jockey outlet store, pick up a few pair and give them a try. You'll love the feel of these sexy but ever so comfortable little numbers! The discounts and sales they have once you join their Jockey club out of this world! I save so much money and I am so much more comfortable and feel sexier underneath with these Jockey boy shorts on. The only time I am not wearing them now is as noted when I go to my doctor when I have a physical and when I am dressed as Scarlett. When I'm Scarlett, I am usually wearing black stretch lacey panties or sometimes red in color....Thanks for reading....Scarlett...And one last note...I bet the percentage of men who wear sexy girl's panties under there male clothes is a whole lot greater than any survey will tell you!

Shortly after I was caught by my wife, and later she informed me that she had discussed it with my family doctor, I wore panties to his office for an exam. I wasn't really expecting to have to drop my pants in front of him, usually having to undress while he was out of the room. But, I dropped my pants and pulled down my panties in front of him. Since then I saw no reason not to wear panties 100% of the time.

I don't mix the panties and male clothes. I once wore my fleece leggings under my male pants and when I took them off my SO said, I never ever saw you do that. I said, I just wanted to try it. She said, you have thermal legging to wear with them you don't need to mix. Yep when drab I am drab. And when fem, I am completely fem. I had to agree with her.
    Part Time Girl

I too have no men's underwear. I gave up years ago and now own only panties.